PDA

View Full Version : And HIT AGAIN!!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 11:44 AM
Ok, this EW plus -nol combination is working in a big way. Another hit. This one I just might bite. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif And I\'m not gonna say anymore about it than that, except that we\'ve agreed it would be nice if he came by to visit me.

upsidedown
11-21-2002, 12:03 PM
You big tease! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 12:19 PM
My luck he won\'t ever say another word about it -- since it\'s actually someone I would go for. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

koolking1
11-23-2002, 06:57 AM
Sounds like you are being negative!!! Think positively!!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-23-2002, 07:22 AM
Eh...it doesn\'t matter much. I think he was just testing the waters. That\'s fine, too.

We\'ll see what happens.

ladysadness
03-15-2003, 09:35 AM
Hola,
Your wrote:
Ok, this EW plus -nol combination is working in a big way. Another hit. This one I just might bite. And I\'m not gonna say anymore about it than that, except that we\'ve agreed it would be nice if he came by to visit me.

the mix again are you using for this, i know this is old post, i am trying to reading everything i can. for this do you remember the mix and parts? So how\'s your day? I guess I\'ll just have finish that mix of ew today...

Phantom
03-15-2003, 09:59 AM
lady... your bringing up too many old posts from who knows when, i\'ve seen you do it about a few dozen times......Have\'nt you found the information you needed? you have\'nt even posted one hit story yet, what have you done with the input of forum members?, are you doing this just to annoy us? i\'m not trying to be rude but just give it a rest, try what you\'ve learned then ask questions.

ladysadness
03-15-2003, 10:30 AM
well ain\'t we rude.... and the hell with the rest of you.... and don\'t worry i won\'t be posting no more.../ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Elana
03-15-2003, 10:39 AM
<<well ain\'t we rude.... and the hell with the rest of you....>>

You are very welcome for our millions of posts offering you help and answering your questions. For that matter your one question that you asked over and over and over again.

CJ01
03-15-2003, 10:52 AM
Why do you care one way or another? This is the womens forum after all and besides it´s kind of interesting sometimes. Occasionally there can be a follow up to a story someone has actually forgotten about.

Another thing, posts and topics are being brought up again and again on the main board regularly too. Where´s the big deal.
And noone is obliged to post `hit stories´.

Phantom
03-15-2003, 11:25 AM
Don\'t try to take her side CJ01, she was asking the same question over and over again. All she was doing was cluttering the forum with old posts, making it hard to navigate. It was just getting old, cheesy and annoying.. I had to say something.

MadDoctor
03-15-2003, 11:43 AM
It\'s tough when people want the one-size-fits-all holy grail of pheromones, since nobody yet knows of one, and it seems unlikely that any exist. One person\'s lucky outfit will be the kiss of death on someone else.

We all have to find the grail for ourselves.

ladysadness
03-16-2003, 12:37 AM
Just had to say thanks. to your post.. maybe i\'ll go on the guys forum... i bought some atomizers and they seen to leak when i shake it before use.. are the one\'s from love scent better then this?

Phantom
03-16-2003, 04:29 AM
I have one Atomizer from love-scent and it seems to leak a little when it\'s on it\'s side. It\'ll be better if you just buy little glass bottles and throw your mixes in there (dosing like this is more accurate since spray bottles don\'t spray the same amount everytime they go off) go here ( http://www.quickship.bottles.com/showbottles.asp?familyid=878 (\"http://www.quickship.bottles.com/showbottles.asp?familyid=878\") ) to see an example of the bottles, something like the .5 oz or 1 oz would be good for mixes.

CJ01
03-16-2003, 07:22 AM
Looks pretty nice but the minimum order is 50$ .
Do a search on the forum here and the archives for bottles and atomizers. There´s a lot of websites.

EXIT63
03-16-2003, 09:15 AM
Try www.sunburstbottles.com (\"http://www.sunburstbottles.com\")