PDA

View Full Version : GENTS...AGE SECRETS 37 AND BELOW

MOBLEYC57
11-21-2002, 06:48 AM
Curious to know what\'s your favorite mix for those of you that are 37 years young and younger?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 06:54 AM
Why do you cut the age range at 37 ?

You don\'t want to belong to the older range don\'t you ? *poke* ;-)

cuddlebear
11-21-2002, 06:56 AM
Ouch! Uh, I\'m sure he has his reasons ... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MOBLEYC57
11-21-2002, 07:57 AM
Oh no my friend Chemist friend...just thought I\'d drop down three for those early exceptions. You know how nature can be sometimes...I\'m 45. I\'m not old until momma nature has me in a wheelchair screaming at my wife or kid, \"Turn left! Turn right! Stop! Let me put on my seat belt will ya! Where in the heck did you buy your license!!? WalMart!!\" Thanks bear! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Tater!!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 09:49 AM
so far KOTW is the only thing that has worked for me. I tried JB#1 + SoE mixed on my skin last night. Went out to a pretty busy bar and didn\'t get much for hits. Used 1 spray of KOTW this morning ; a friend stopped by after her class (I\'ve been using her as a guinea pig) and she definately had the tyical phero reaction DIHL etc etc...

BTW - I\'m 26 in case ya forgot....

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 09:54 AM
Anyway, to answer the question, I\'m not even sure anymore if age is so important with phero. Some older guys reported good results with \'nol without \'none. I think it may have something to do with what kind of women you want to attract. The typical exemple beeing shy girl being affraid of men with too much \'none. There\'s also this exemple coming up every once and then about outgoing latino and black american women who prefer men with lot\'s of \'none ...

I will have to run a test and ask many ladies for their preference between different kind of phero. What I will do will be to mix each kind of phero (nol or none or rone...) with the *same* sandalwood base, put it on different spot on my arms and ask them \"which sandalwood they prefer\" (what a little cunning perfumer I am !) I\"ll do my best to run my survey on women of different race but that will be limited to those I know (2 or 3 asian, maybe 1 or 2 mexican and unfortunately only one potential black american + many white women. I don\'t know any indian women so no survey for our indian friends ;-) ).

cuddlebear
11-21-2002, 09:59 AM
Just an aside .... I know some Indian women and there is an Indian store around these parts where phero testing could be done ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MOBLEYC57
11-21-2002, 10:05 AM
You may be right about age not playing a role Chemist. I was just curious, and have been for some time now, if age really was a factor. I see every one\'s peeping in, but no one really responding, and sharing their favs. Or maybe no has a favorite. Anywho, if I had to bet, I\'d put my money on you!! A Mad Scientist at his best!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Tater!!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 10:18 AM
Thank you ;-)