PDA

View Full Version : need help! gotta boost outta friends mode!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-20-2002, 11:57 PM
dudes,
i have just been rejected and put into friends mode, although she still wants to hang out on friday
DAMN...
ok i\'ve used max mackin skills...and it is not working

so it\'s time to whip out the PHEROS!!!
what do you all recommend? i haven\'t exposed her to my arsenal yet...i need to have her become strangely attracted to me

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 12:19 AM
what did you do to end up in LJBF land?
If you find the magic-mix to fix the situation pass it on to me - I could really use it right about now.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 12:24 AM
JPGR:

If you have NPA/m and SOE gel, try this. ONE dab on the left and right pulse points on your neck. Total of 2 dabs. Then apply the SOE gel all over your neck, try to spead some on the back of your neck and behind your ears. Then put some gel on your wrists.

This application technique worked for me quite a few times. Numerous girls have become strangely attracted to me. I hope this works for you as it has for me, and most of all GOOD LUCK!

P.S. Smile seductively, show interest with your eyes while looking at her. Glance at her neck,chest, and legs (But do it so it\'s like your eyes are saying \'Wow, this is the finest work of art ever.\') If she notices you looking at her like that, make eye contact, and smile.....smile like a true gentleman, not the sexual predator smile. lol Take care, keep us posted.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 12:27 AM
thanks for the advice!
i seriously played my game right and she even said tonight \"you are an [censored] ... i don\'t need this ...\"
but i threw it back on her and said that when she said LJBGF, that i hope she meant it and because she\'s a nice girl i\'ll make the exception...and so in the meantime i am gonna whip out pheros
i got soe w/npa in it
i hope she just apologizes and says \"make love to me!\"

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 12:35 AM
JPGR:

No problem. I hope everything works out for the best. Take care.

frenchie
11-21-2002, 03:30 AM
jpgr, same kind of story for me - this girl just considers me as a friend and I really want something else !
\"i hope she just apologizes and says \"make love to me!\" - it\'s definitely not the solution. She\'ll never do that. As a woman, I\'d never do that with someone I consider as a friend. Question of pride, I suppose. Too much pride is no good.
The guy would have to be really nice, cool, reliable, being around but definitely not at my feet. Well, that\'s all I can say about guys... :-) :-)
Then, pheros may help. Anyone who finds the magic mix which works, please share !
Keep trying !

BTW, what does LJBGF mean ?

Have a nice day
Frenchie

franki
11-21-2002, 03:36 AM
\"Lets just be GOOD friends\" ---- I guess. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 06:25 AM
I think your chance are very small... It would have been better to use the phero from day 1 because now, she already set her mind about you.

Anyway, good luck, we never know.

cuddlebear
11-21-2002, 06:43 AM
Gosh, this may be true, but I REALLY hope it isn\'t ... we do tend to come to conclusions about how we feel about people early on ... but I am going to be optimistic and say JPGR still has a chance with some good mones. At least to get his foot back in the door ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif p.s. Sometimes you hear a woman say \"I\'ve known him a long time but I\'ve never felt this way about him before ... \" keep the faith JPGR! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MOBLEYC57
11-21-2002, 06:51 AM
Yes....there are exceptions to every rule. Hope is always a good weapon! Tater!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Funlover
11-21-2002, 07:19 AM
That\'s right, \"never give up\" is my motto!! Use everything you\'ve got, including phero\'s!

Funlover

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 09:13 AM
thanks for the encouragement
typically i\'d move on...i even told her \"sorry i have a lot of friends\" and she got super pissed...she\'s a nice girl and i felt bad, and a lot of her friends are mine close friends...so i was like okay i can deal with this and pursue other girls...
this girl has a lot of issues...she uses guys and she said she was a bitch about all this stuff...etc. she\'s never been in a relationship either...anyway, i think that girls this age (20) are confused and stupid and often can change their mind about attraction whereas guys are less likely to do that
so all in all, i\'ll use the mones, and if nothin happens, then ok fine, if more is to happen she\'ll have to come to me...i ain\'t gonna wait around for 5 years until the day comes when i\'m the only one who cares about her
etc.
:-)