PDA

View Full Version : Pheromone Oil = Acne?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-20-2002, 10:15 PM
I have AE and APC, both OIL based pheromones... I heard that some people got decent hits by rubbing AE on their cheeks/face... since they\'re oil based, and if i put some on my face... would i get pimples?
i used to have a bad case of acne and i fear that it would come back... so im just wondering.

MOBLEYC57
11-20-2002, 10:24 PM
That\'s a good question!!? I\'ve been wearing PI/w and have acne all over my back and chest. I\'m thinking that I\'ve eaten a bad hotdog, or got a wiff of a frog\'s fart or something, but now, maybe it\'s the usage of PI/w. Anyone!? Anyone?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-20-2002, 11:04 PM
I don\'t know much about it but.... my understanding is that acne (true acne) is caused by bacteria (???) and what you eat, and what you wear (Eg: oil based makeup for women) shouldn\'t matter as long as you keep your skin clean.
I\'m not a skin-doc so take MHO with a grain of salt.

Lutz
11-21-2002, 01:52 AM
Well, recently, I began to have pimples around the area where I usually apply pheros, but I don\'t know if this is because of pheros. It could be due to the food I eat, but I don\'t think I am consuming a lot of greasy food. At any rate, if you had a bad case of pimples before, it wouldn\'t hurt to be careful...

I wanted to ask this question myself, so I am glad that someone else did ask...

cuddlebear
11-21-2002, 05:21 AM
Just wanted to put my .02 in. I have used liberal amounts of oil based phero product and essential oils as well and i have not ever run into this problem. I do from time to time get pimples but not in areas where I apply pheros. This could be a skin-type issue though so this info is just FYI. Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CJ01
11-21-2002, 12:07 PM
Lutz I have experienced something similar. For a while I applied the pheros behind my ears, like you do with perfumes, and I noticed a minor reaction after doing this for a longer period of time. However this was not acne but more of an allergic reaction. It itched a little bit I stopped applying it there and it´s okay again.

If you have sensitive skin especially where you want to apply the products don´t put them there. Of course oil based products will inevitably promote acne problems especially if this is a problem to begin with.

CJ01
11-21-2002, 12:12 PM
something that also helps the skin is to clean it with an alcohol based solution. I use isopropyl at 50% to cleanse my skin and it cleans it even when my skin is already clean from washing. Do this in the morning and evening. Just make sure you put a good cream on afterwards because the alc dries the skin.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 03:34 PM
CJ, me, too. My EW spray can\'t go on my chest. And I did 2 drops of concentrate in 8 ounces of scented lotion - that can\'t go on my upper body either. I get little red bumps but they\'re not pimples - more like a rash. That\'s why I\'m afraid to put it in alcohol, which would be even harsher on the skin.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 03:36 PM
Oh, Mobley, your post just registered. You said you\'d been wearing PI/w. The copulins raised your testosterone and made you break out. That\'s my bet. I bet you shouldn\'t wear cops.

MOBLEYC57
11-21-2002, 03:54 PM
Yeah FTR!!! I get the little tiny bumps on my chest (sounds like the same little bumps you have), and big bumps on my back. Yes, I plan to back off on PI/w to see if that\'s does Tater!!!

druid
11-21-2002, 05:24 PM
I usually were phero\'s on my face, arms, and/or neck. I get some pimples but not in those areas. I actually started noticing them after I started serious weight lifting. Usually around my upper legs or lower back -- and I don\'t have a lot but when I do get them they are those big ones that hurt and you gotta pop like 3 times. I think anything that will raise your test levels will increase the amount of pimples -- and some people say that mones can do it, especially copulins.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 05:37 PM
Yeah, same problem here with APC and PI, but not that serious, but that is no reason for me not to use it, I think APC and PI is a good combo, but my favorite is PI and Pheromol Factor, I LOVE this mild fragrance, it makes the none-scent a little weaker, moreover it is alcohol-based, that reduces the oily PI a little, maybe you try it, just referring to the fragrance Pheromol Factor is worth ordering, although the bottle does not last that long, I would love to get a 20ml bottle or so.
Ok, ah yeah and the oily products make skin itch sometimes, I have the impression, mainly behind the ears.
Ok, nice weekend to all of you, already now!!
Cu,
Dirk

MOBLEYC57
11-21-2002, 05:38 PM
Druid - You\'re right about your lifting giving you pimples, and it\'s because of the Test jump, in which I think the nol\'s got my Test up. I\'ve never had that problem until I started using PI/w. As for bursting your ant hills....get a hot washing cloth as hot as possible, let it rest on each pimple{s} and then rub alcohol on it. That will burst them on their own, which won\'t get them infected, and not leave you with black spots from bursting them. Tater!!!

MOBLEYC57
11-21-2002, 05:42 PM
Dirk - Grazie!!! You\'re probably right too. Hey! That APC/PI combo was Bruce\'s favorite at one time. Can you dig a little deeper in your pockets and share any hits? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Thanks! Tater!!