PDA

View Full Version : APC... interesting

**DONOTDELETE**
11-20-2002, 10:03 PM
after almost a full year of using APC, i must say that it is finally \"kicking-in\". I usually put a dab behind each ear, and swipe under the chin and neck (left to right). and a little drop on the collor of a tshirt. THIS NEVER WORKED until like a week ago! It\'s really weird... and I just ordered AE, used it only 3x, not GREAT results YET (but i know it will kick some major assage soon as i experiment some more), but girls are a little bit more talkative. I\'m still shocked that APC does work and isn\'t a scam. Haha it\'s so funny cuz i bought two bottles last year from eBay and i still have a lot left (i doubted it for a while, so i stopped using it for a period of 2 months)... I havent tried the Edge alone yet, but i\'ll test it out tomorrow during PE. And I hear lots of possitive things about SOE, i have the gel packet, so i\'ll use that too sometime, most likely a special occassion, if its a success i\'ll end up buying it.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-20-2002, 10:07 PM
i did notice that i got a flirty \"hit\" or whatever when i swiped APC behind my neck and put a dab behind each ear with AE, and a small dab under the neck... sprayed the Edge on my shirt. Dab on each wrist w/ AE... does anyone know if this is a good thing? I don\'t know if it was ANYTHING or just luck?

MOBLEYC57
11-20-2002, 10:11 PM
Anything, or just good luck? Back up and try it again. Same mix, same spots. Experimenting is the key my friend. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Tater!!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-20-2002, 10:12 PM
i know i shouldnt say this, but what im afraid of experimenting is... if it doesn\'t work... i just wasted some valuable $$$, but i guess it\'s worth it. thanks.,

**DONOTDELETE**
11-20-2002, 10:13 PM
i put on a lot of APC and most people in general like it al ot
and yes i do get hits...like girls who want to do me but i reject em...nope not good enough
right now i\'m lookin at one chick and tryin to seduce her

MOBLEYC57
11-20-2002, 10:20 PM
Look at it this way...you bought it a long time ago from Ebay, so you\'re not getting your money back. I\'ve read tonight that people have used lots of APC and got hits, so maybe you can up your APC dosage. Unless you find something on the forum that deals with only APC, AE, or a mix of the two, you\'re going to have to become a Mad Scientist, and experiment my friend. So you can go to search and type in APC, AE, and APC and AE, and start reading. No other choice, no? Tater!

SwingerMD
11-20-2002, 11:19 PM
AsianGUY,

Hello from a fellow asian. I\'ve been getting hits from APC since I started using it. I have found that 4-6 dabs onto pulse pts are very ideal. I seem to be getting a lot of attention from asian chicks with APC. I have also found that 6-10 drops of APC in hair gel works great. Oh, and with the addition of hair gel, it seems to cut down on the range a bit, but when they get close (dancing), their pupils start to dialate, DIHL . . . .

Lutz
11-21-2002, 02:00 AM
Yay, it\'s nice to see that more Asians are joining this forum. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

APC has never worked for me. (In fact, none of the phero products has worked for me so far.) I bought it on two occasions, but ended up returning both times because I did not even get a single hit.

Glad to hear that you are beginning to get some hits. Did you do anything different this time? Did you mix it w/ something else? Why do you think it\'s beginning to work now but not before?

Sorry to ask so many questions, but after reading your success story, I am considering trying APC for the third time...

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 03:36 AM
I personally believe that the concentration of none in APC is so low that girls are probably attracted from the nice fragrance only (just a thought, maybe those israeli scientist really knew their job when they set APC\'s none concentration). Anyway I noticed my best responses with APC by applying it more on clothes than on skin.

I still have my bottle of APC, so I guess I might give it a shot again in the following days!

BTW: Asianguy, when you mention that you are afraid of wasting $$$, just think about it this way: pheromone products are priced like common colognes, but they last a *lot* more because you have to go easy with the dosages. I haven\'t emptied yet a bottle of my arsenal, and I began playing with them around May of this year. For a comparison, The bottle of my favourite cologne, Heaven, that I bought two months ago, is already half-full... So basically you have a very low $$$/days of use ratio!

Elana
11-21-2002, 03:42 AM
I disagree with APC attracting people just because of its scent. I always use my regular perfume when I wear APC and the guys totally dig it. I almost always get very obvious hits when I wear APC.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 06:13 AM
The first product I bought was APC and it did work. I had to use about 6-8 drops.

I didn\'t buy it again because I prefer to design my own perfume so I try to buy neutral phero without added fragrance. I also got even better results when I began to use product with mixed kind of phero (like AE). Those better results where more socially oriented and that\'s what I\'m looking for.

If you buy something soon you\'ll get soe and TE samples, I advise you to try both together (1/2 pack of SOE + one or two spray of TE spread all over neck/arm/chest....use some water in your hands to help spreading it all over). Let us know about your results later, especially with asian women (we don\'t have much data around here about the efect of phero on asian).

SonnyBlack
11-22-2002, 08:01 AM
im getting my first bottle of APC this week...whats a good amount to wear since it has low none concentration???

**DONOTDELETE**
11-22-2002, 10:44 AM
You can use 6-10 drops no problem.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-22-2002, 09:58 PM
today was a very talkative day, but i think i ODed later on.

Today i applied AE behind each ear, and neck. I also sprayed TE on my neck/shirt. Then i put APC on my wrists. Didn\'t get a BIG hit, but people did talk a lot. My best hit was with this hot blonde girl in English class (read the first post, thats the day it happened). Instead of tapping my sholder or calling out my name, she put her hand on my lap for a second to get my attention. and then she started to talk and then i think i said something stupid, but she laughed..

**DONOTDELETE**
11-23-2002, 07:10 AM
Hey Asianguy

I\'m interested to know if you applied cologne on top of your mix?

I just got my first order in and will definately try your most successful combination and hopefully come through with a successful experiment /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

I prefer to pull asian girls, reading some of the forum postings indicates that it is possible that ethnicity should affect the dosage and mix of pheros you decide to ultimately use....

Any comments?

I also have an intuition that asian males should go heavier on the none side then caucasian males....

marv14yag
11-23-2002, 04:16 PM
WOAH! lol, Nah man, that was a hit...Unless this girl is just touchy feely...Ie, some girls I see like to hang on guys and stuff even if they aren\'t \"going out\" or anything like that....

Reaons could be, I don\'t know...Maybe they like their phero sig? I don\'t know...Personality, whatever....Thta\'s it though, just hanging on to them...

------ This is key though....------ Her saying something stupid...When a girl says something stupid, it\'s got to be that she likes you, or something... And, they eyes dialation, I have not noticed that, so MUCH as...I get eye CONTACT....I\'ll tell you what...No pheromnes, no contact, pheromones...Eye contact from all these girls, boyfriends or not...Just wearing PPA, I was walking through the halls......Some girl I had no idea who she was, but, she was hot as hell, looks right at me and smiles and, I\'m getting waves from other people, and like I said, the eye contact..I get on the bus...Girl puts out her hand for me...(Which, girls seem to do that...I don\'t know why....I think this may have something to do with the hangning onto you theroy...)

I haven\'t been using PPA, and I haven\'t been getting hardly any attention from girls...Monday, I\'m going to put on some of that...2 dabs behind each ear...And just put on cologne (coolwaer, smells really good, only problem.....Only problem with MOST colognes...\'the ones that girls like, are the subtle ones, like coolater, and ck1, however, they ALSO don\'t smell strong, so, a girl has to HUG you to smell it (however, if you put 2 sprays on the chest, the shirt smells REALLY good with the coolwater, I gots to admit...When I take my shirt off you can still smell it...But...It\'s just NOT strong enough to be smelled when you aren\'t by the girl...UNLESS you are walking by, which, (I wore some Raulph Lauren Romance..Just put it on like 30 minutes ago...Walked by some girl....She started \"sniffing\" lol....

And, to the dude that gets hit from the ugly girls...

Ah man, I\'ve gotten hits from ugly girls that wanted to f*** me, always turned them down, but, this is high school though, they may not always be ulgy though. Whatever...Girls I do like, don\'t like me, ones I don\'t like me...Whatever

Anyway....I don\'t know what to tell you though, I mean, if a girl flirts with you...Does that mean she likes you, or, she likes you but, maybe she doesn\'t wantt to be with you, but, just likes you (see hanging on theory...) I don\'t know....Just wear the mones...Experiment..Nothing much else you can do...

Bart

Mtnjim
11-25-2002, 11:00 AM
\"Only problem with MOST colognes...\'the ones that girls like, are the subtle ones, like coolater, and ck1, however, they ALSO don\'t smell strong\"
If someone can smell your scent beyond about 3-4 feet (~1M)
you are wearing too much. You want to draw them into your \"personal bubble\" of space to smell the scent.

IMHO

marv14yag
11-25-2002, 04:44 PM
Maybe, but, unless you HAVE girl, or get CLOSE to girls, that is not POSSIBLE, lol....

However, here\'s the move I do with friends a lot...Works all the time... (Girls done sh*t like this to me..No big deal...)

Hot girl...Friend in back her..Either, I PUSH him, or he pretends to fall into her (going out the door or something...) grabs onto her..Her waist, etc...Is like, I\'m sorry...Or, you can use the I\'m sorry, someone pushed me, but, only if she is pissed, which, most girls, even if they don\'t like you ARE polite....

But, lol.....Girls do sh** like that to me ALL the time (WAYYYYYY MORE when I wear mones..) I just figured I could try something like that..But, that\'s my point....If you aren\'t close enough, what\'s the point?

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**
11-26-2002, 12:43 PM
That\'s why pheros are so effective in bars (ok, the alcohol helps too but still...). If you talk with a woman in a bar, the music is so loud that you have no choice but to be very close to her...

Watcher
01-20-2003, 12:29 AM
Ok so APC has a small amount of Anone, so it should get some responses. Could be substitueted in DD lite with NPA to create a SOE APC mix.

CptKipling
01-20-2003, 08:05 AM
That works, but you have to apply a lot to get the right phero dosage, but works well as a sort of body lotion, like after a shower.