PDA

View Full Version : How Many Drops of PF?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2001, 08:57 AM
How many drops of PF does everyone use here alone with success? Has anyone tried AE and PF, or TE and PF, or possibly even all three together? How much success have you had with PF as compared to, say, the Edge?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2001, 09:36 AM
I just got PF myself, and first wore it yesterday evening (one drop on each wrist, one drop behind each ear) after returning w/ my family from a day-long outting at a water park.

After dinner my wife indicated that she wanted to cuddle images/icons/laugh.gif , which was way more that I expected, given that she was so tired.

I\'ll let ya know as things progress.

a.k.a.
08-21-2001, 01:34 PM
I\'ve had success with as little as 4 and as much as 10. I don\'t notice a lot of hits (nothing like the edge) but it\'s a lot nicer to cuddle to.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2001, 01:47 PM
I\'ve gotten great results from 4 dabs smeared between wrists, neck, and hair. That worked great in a big open convention center in a business setting--DIHL, necks snapping, women crowding around, but also in getting and keeping mens\' respectful attention.

In more intimate settings, 2 dabs, wrists and neck, got great results.

And I love the smell, so I put a tiny amount on my mustache, and my wife turns our morning good-bye kiss into a major thang...

Writer Guy