PDA

View Full Version : New User

Lucky
11-20-2002, 01:06 PM
Got my order of Alter-Ego, EW sample, and a sample of Pro Edge today. Any suggestions on how to begin using these products? I tried a few drops of the AE on my wrists and it seems benign enough...after reading everybody\'s posts on EW and the odor, I\'m scared to even open the bottle. Please advise.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-20-2002, 01:25 PM
Hi, Lucky

There are so many posts about EW ... do a search, please, if you would. If you still have questions, I\'m sure someone will answer.

Lucky
11-20-2002, 01:32 PM
Thanks for your response, I think I have read every post possible! Nothing seemed to address the particular combination of products that I have. I just don\'t know where to begin - are all the products supposed to be used with your regular perfumes?

franki
11-20-2002, 02:08 PM
You can use AE/w alone, it has a strong enough fragrance I believe.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-20-2002, 03:44 PM
Maybe an AE/EW mix? that could be interesting.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-20-2002, 03:50 PM
Check Woman and Coyote Rose. Woman did some workable, simple mixes with EW. Coyote Rose made up some witches\' brews a la \"eye of newt, tongue of toad\" that you\'d probably never have all the ingredients for, but they were sure doing something for her. She swore by L\'Air du Temps as a cologne cover. Woman liked Casmir. I like rose water with EW, and a Spanish cologne called Maja. It seems to blend well with florals, the heavier florals (carnation, rose, gardenia, tuberose) and orientals very well.Working with EW: Pretend it\'s bleach or ammonia and proceed accordingly, i.e., don\'t get it directly on your skin, in your eyes, don\'t breathe it.You need an eyedropper (any drugstore). Work outside if you can just because the smell lingers. Line your work area with newspaper. Wear gloves. If it gets on your fingers it won\'t hurt you but it\'s hard to get the smell off. Dilute the EW in water or in Everclear, which you can get from the liquor store. Your call, either works. EW loses some strength in water but so far I don\'t see it as much of a problem.Ok, to get set: put down newspaper, glove up, get the EW bottle out, get your solvent bottle ready, have your eyedropper on hand. Take a deep breath and hold it, open your EW bottle, stick the eye dropper in, draw up maybe 1/8 inch of liquid, put the cap back on the EW bottle, set it down, breathe. Put five drops to a gallon water if you\'re using water. Five drops to a big bottle of Everclear should be fine, too. Put the cap on the Everclear or water. You\'re done.No biggie.You can use that mix for a body spray.You can use a drop or two of straight EW in your bath water.You can put a drop in your cologne if you want to -- of course you run the risk of ruining your cologne ...I put two drops in 8 oz scented lotion this morning and wore the lotion all over. That worked fine, too.We women really don\'t have much to work with. We\'ve got copulins and -nol, basically.Try each product you have individually --one day put one on, the next day wear no pheromones -- the next day try another. Note carefully your own body\'s response. That, in my opinion, is the place to start. Too much -nol disagrees with me, for example. You might be able to wear it easily. I think we (the women) found OD at 4 drops of PI/w, for example, which is mostly -nol and a scant bit of copulins. Keep track of what you\'re doing. It might not seem important at the time, but you\'ll want to know, down the road, how much \'nol you can comfortably wear, what it does for you, same with copulins.Happy \'mones! and welcome, glad you\'re here.

Lucky
11-21-2002, 06:09 AM
The AE really works - the first day I used it! This chemistry stuff is worth researching.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 07:07 AM
For EW, I would advise you to brew a 1% dilution in neutral alcohol first and later you will be able to use drops of this 1% dilution. It\'s easyer to work with like that and the dilution in alcohol will make sure that it won\'t spoil over time ( 1% is about 4 drops in 10ml ...or you can count the drops... each drop out of a medium sized dropper is about 0.025ml).

Redhead use EW at about 0.01%, for sure you won\'t wish to use it at over 0.1% so that means for each drops of your 1% dilution, you will need to mix it with at least 9 drops of something else...

PS.: I assume here that you\'r a woman right ?

Have fun.

CJ01
11-21-2002, 08:39 AM
Lucky, my fave combo so is AE (I have the `mens´ version) and PCC which is copulin too but easier to use. Make sure you dilute the EW well enough. That´s my combo suggestion. I don´t know about TE it doesn´t semm to agree with me too well. CJ good luck and welcome to the forum. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

koolking1
11-23-2002, 07:08 AM
I too don\'t like to have the smell of Mones on my fingers but it\'s easy to get rid of it by using one of those antiseptic soaps that have become popular of late.