PDA

View Full Version : test

cuddlebear
11-20-2002, 12:50 PM
A user is having trouble getting into the women\'s forum. I am male and am just testing for this other user. Actually, I wanna talk to the women!!! Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

sophie
11-21-2002, 07:12 PM
everyone welcome here....talk away!!! Was your friend/user able to get here OK? We like visitors.

CJ01
11-22-2002, 06:43 AM
Maybe he ought to put some EW on , bring a bottle of good wine, smile and be very nice to us if that don´t help, try some magick rituals, howl at the moon and knock three times and be very friendly to us main oestrogen producers:)CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
11-22-2002, 07:49 AM
lol

cuddlebear
11-22-2002, 01:04 PM
Hey this really WAS just a test e-mail. A new user (Lucky) was having trouble getting on the women\'s forum so I just wanted to see if I could get in. Just like a man, always seeing if he can get in ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif p.s. I didn\'t think anyone was actually going to respond to this, that\'s why it took me a while to answer ...

**DONOTDELETE**
11-22-2002, 01:06 PM
is that why she wanted on? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

cuddlebear
11-22-2002, 01:17 PM
Hey, reds, how are ya? Still haven\'t gotten around to the cinnamon stuff yet. Evidently our friend Lucky just ran into an Internet glitch of some sort and temporarily couldn\'t get on to the women\'s forum. And helpful (hey who said opportunistic?) person that I am, I offered to test for the fair damsel ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-22-2002, 01:22 PM
Aw, Cuddles, what a nice guy ... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I\'m good. Thinking of breaking bad this weekend. If I have any luck, I\'ll be writing HIT posts.

CJ01
11-23-2002, 08:49 AM
Oh it was Lucky well then forget about the EW just smile and bring the wine. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
CJ ( I´m such an alci)