PDA

View Full Version : Which AE Fragrance do you prefer?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-20-2002, 10:30 AM
Just wondering what most of you prefer, or get most hits with, the new AE fragrance or the old?

Watcher
11-20-2002, 05:18 PM
The really old one, the one before the old one, and then of course the new one is good to, maybe they could tone the RM type fragrence down though.

upsidedown
11-20-2002, 07:10 PM
>>maybe they could tone the RM type fragrence down though

As I posted in another recent thread, I recently discovered that I\'m getting low on my two versions of AE, the new scent and ther previous version of the scent. So, I thought I\'d try mixing the two to see what I get. I mixed both scent versions 1:1 and found that the old AE mellowed out the newer scent pretty nicely. So, this is one way to tone down the RM fragrance some if you have both versions to mix.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-20-2002, 07:42 PM
So, the old scent is not as strong? Is it easier to cover up with another fragrance?

upsidedown
11-20-2002, 07:47 PM
The old scent is extremely mild. It kind of smells slightly soapy.

When you put it on, the scent seems to fade away completely within a few minutes. So, the old version would be the way to go if you want to cover with your own scent.

Watcher
11-20-2002, 08:14 PM
Done that already and youre right it mellows the newer scent a bit, mind you it encourages me (the new one) to avoid an OD because its harder to OD on the new scent as the cover scent gets a bit strong.
THe Rogue Male and new alter egos cover scent has something it that is meant to intimate human facieal matter at some subconscious level (i think that is what bruce has said with regards to his talk with phil stone on the new AE and RM)
The cover scents i think are the same, now to avoid smelling to much like poo, avoid a big OD. Or at least leave the cover scent to fade first before hitting the world full on.

That is apply 1 hour before having any contact with anyone.