PDA

View Full Version : Androstenol additive

**DONOTDELETE**
11-20-2002, 05:18 AM
Hi all...i\'m looking for an androstenol additive to spike my colognes...what can i get? Intimate Research is dumb and they aren\'t processing my order. What results have people had with the chem set nol? And is it really due to NOL or is it RONE? Or both? Basically, i want the same results as SoE, just not that fragrance.

cuddlebear
11-20-2002, 05:38 AM
IR\'s online ordering system isn\'t the same as what you usually see. It looks like they aren\'t processing the order but as long as you got the notice \"Your order will be processed\" they got it ... I know the site works kinda strange ... PM me if you want to ... I don\'t want you to think your order didn\'t go through and then you get the Primal Concentrate in the mail a few days later and you\'re scratching your head ... I don\'t know why their site works that way ... Let me know ... Cuddles p.s. I noticed some people are using Cool Scent with other fragrances .. I wouldn\'t recommend that ... The scent works best by itself just spiked with some unscented Nol concentrate.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-20-2002, 06:03 AM
You can buy a 10ml bottle of chem set \'nol and a bottle of \'rone at 1mg/ml concentration (which is about the maximum possible concentration ) from Bruce.

You can also buy a chem set, those are 3ml bottles of each pheros but with that you also get a bottle of \'none, and some little goodies.

SOE pheros are 4 parts \'nol to 1 part \'rone. The concentration is 0.5mg/ml so if you want to end up with the same concentration as SOE, you should mix 4 parts \'nol, 1 part \'rone and 5 parts cologne.

Have fun!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-20-2002, 06:40 AM
thanks for the tip alchemist...
but has it been proven that it is NOL working? i\'ve read articles about it...i am not really sure people know what RONE does...what does JVK have to say about this?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-20-2002, 06:52 AM
JVK use some \'rone in SOE (4\'nol/1\'rone).

My girlfriend is turned on by \'rone and feels good when smelling \'nol so both are good.

Read the recent thread about rone.

cuddlebear
11-20-2002, 06:53 AM
NOL definitely works! Can\'t say about RONE but i used NOL exclusively for many years (cuz I didn\'t know about anything else) and the rest is history ... have tried NONE with disappointing results so far ... I know zero about RONE ... anyway NOL does work .. Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-20-2002, 06:54 AM
\"but i used NOL exclusively for many years \"

Which product where you using ?

cuddlebear
11-20-2002, 07:01 AM
NOL product I was using was Primal Concentrate by IR and other IR products .. IR is strictly NOL. The NONE products I tried were PI/m and a stronger version of PI (7 mg/ml instead of 5 mg/ml) that is sold by Pheromone 2000. Nothing special from them even though I parted with a lot of money.

Bruce
11-20-2002, 07:39 AM
JP,
If you want an unscented NOL product, get a product you can trust to actually contain a reasonable amount of NOL. This leaves you with two choices: the chem set NOL from Stone Lab or women\'s Primal. The latter contains a guaranteed 11 mg of NOL and at $59.95/bottle, you are not going to find more bang for you buck anywhere. IR refuses to say how much NOL is in their product; you have absolutely no way of knowing what the heck is in there. Don\'t waste your money.

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
11-20-2002, 07:46 AM
Yes but with Primal/w you also get some copulin right ?

I would advise him to get the chem set nol, that\'s the only way to be 100% sure of what you get.

Bruce
11-20-2002, 08:03 AM
I wouldn\'t worry about the copulins in women\'s Primal. It is hard to say if there is enough to have much effect anyway, but guys have been having good results with the copulins in EW.
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
11-20-2002, 09:11 AM
thanks bruce!
well...if primal for women doesn\'t do its job...i am welcome to return it? also is it scented or unscented?

Bruce
11-20-2002, 10:15 AM
Sure. If you don\'t notice any effects from that stuff, by all means send it back. It is unscented.
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
11-20-2002, 02:51 PM
Unless you were gay , why would a guy wear women\'s PI when in the ad it states that it \" ATTRACTS MEN \" ?

franki
11-20-2002, 02:54 PM
Because it has loads of a-nol.

Shoe
11-20-2002, 04:29 PM
You can\'t smell the copulins, there\'s just a light musky smell (nol). I often wear it without cologne. Seems to work as well as any -nol product.

tounge
11-20-2002, 06:34 PM
Shoe could you be more specific it how it works for you?