PDA

View Full Version : Help needed for a Phermone rookie

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2001, 12:11 AM
I\'m new to the whole pheramones thing and I have some questions for those with experience.

1. Do any of these work: Yes, Lure, the three IRPC\'s, PPA and Phermol Factor. I\'m pretty sure I\'m getting the Edge, but it would be nice to know about the others.

2. If I get the Edge, would it be ok to also get the NEW Pheramone Additive or Androstenone Pheramone Concentrate? Would it be more effective? Which is better?

3. How long does a bottle of, say, the Edge usually last you?

4. If you\'re putting it on your pits, does that mean on the shirt or in the actual pit?

5. What does DILH mean? (newbie!)

6. If you\'re mixing in something with an additive, do you do it in your hand or in the bottle? (related: does the Edge have a removable top?)

That\'s all for now. I hope you can all help a guy out, and any response is a good response.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2001, 08:48 AM
Okay for the answers to the questions you have asked......taking long slow breaths.....Stretching fingers...Coffee at the ready..here goes....

1. Do any of these work: Yes, Lure, the three IRPC\'s, PPA and Phermol Factor. I\'m pretty sure I\'m getting the Edge, but it would be nice to know about the others. - I have tried Phermol Factor, while some seem to get positive results alone with it I have found that it is a good add on scent.(Used with the Edge or Ando 4.2. The 3 IRPC\'s - I have Cool Scent Nice scent but nothing positive other than the scent alone, but it is good cover for the New Phero Additive. And I have not tried PPA.

2. If I get the Edge, would it be ok to also get the NEW Pheromone Additive or Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate? Would it be more effective? Which is better? - The Edge is a great stand alone producrt. But when combined it is good for getting Mega hits. I have combined with the NPA and PI. I have found NPA to be better for mixing with other products. This may be due to PI\'s powerhouse strength (i.e. loaded with Andro). But when you use the Edge with other high end product watch the amount you use of either as you will be putting a large amount of Andro into the air. Can cause moody reactions in other males.

3. How long does a bottle of, say, the Edge usually last you? With a rate of 1 - 2 sprays at a time..it should last you a couple of months. But really do not need to use daily. Also with these high end products your clothing with have residual buildup of pheros on them. (Take a shirt out of the clothes dryer...and get a whiff of pheros)

4. If you\'re putting it on your pits, does that mean on the shirt or in the actual pit? - Yes the actual pit, the skin. One spray to each pit.

5. What does DILH mean? (newbie!)- Deer In Headlight Look - DIHL = Doppy goofy eyed looks you get from women when they are exposed to pheros. Almost like a drunken mental confusion state.

6. If you\'re mixing in something with an additive, do you do it in your hand or in the bottle? (related: does the Edge have a removable top?) Edge does have a removable top. But be cautioned if you are going to mix. try small batches first. Do not blow your whole bottle on a mix that is not right. I use a small atomizer bottle and then mix in the small (5ml) bottle attached to the atomizer. As far as ratios experimentation is key.
TCO

a.k.a.
08-21-2001, 01:48 PM
PF is one of my long time favorites. Very few girls seem to get instantly hit with it, but if you start talking to a girl you can see that she\'s warming up to you, and after a while she\'s totaly at ease with you, sharing secrets, etc.. It\'s perfect for dates, but you won\'t see the great hits and general goofiness that you get with the Edge.
IRPC gets decent hits for me, and I like the way Jasmine Love smells.
I haven\'t tried the others.

I\'ve never combined NPA with Edge. Edge + APC is a good combo for me. And other\'s have posted good results as well.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2001, 07:24 PM
I hear Edge and APC is good. I like APC and NPA myself it seems to kick butt.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2001, 09:37 PM
What do you think of Edge + Alter Ego Combination in 70/30 ?Would it be too much?

oscar
08-22-2001, 09:35 AM
Kakua,

I wouldn\'t recommend actually mixing Edge and AE together.The AE has a clean but subtle fragrance that would get lost in the Edge without contributing at all to the need to cover Edge\'s scent.If you\'re determined to mix them, use an eyedropper and go with very small quantities so you don\'t piss away your goods on a mix that might suck.

Also,consider using 70% AE to 30% Edge if you want to have any chance of covering the Edge smell.

Instead,try \"mixing\" them by just applying them to different parts of the body first(zoning).I\'ve found the most efficient and economical way to apply the Edge is to actually lay flat,bare-chested,and spray from the waist toward the face.Assuming you don\'t have a strong breeze where you are,every tiny droplet will fall on you and not the floor.Then put a few small dabs of AE on wrists,neck,behind ears or wherever you like.

BWSL,

I\'ve used Yes,Lure and PF.Yes is a strong SWEET scent that I don\'t particularly like and it has only trace amounts of Pheromones from what I\'ve read.(It contains \"Osmopherina Liposolubile\" whatever that is.)And even though it comes in a totally opaque container it contains not one,not two, but THREE FDC artificial colors!....Huh?.....

Lure,on the other hand has a strong, musky scent,with some sweet undertones,but overall a more masculine fragrance.My nose tells me it probably has a CONSIDERABLE amount of Androstenol (it\'s ONLY pheromonal component).This makes it a good choice to balance Androstenone-only products,but the scent tends to dominate any other fragrance you may have on,so I would use Lure with \"un-scented\" Androstenone products like PI or NPA.

PF has a very nice fragrance,leaning toward the sweet end of the mens\'scent scale,and is,like Lure,heavy but not too heavy on the Androstenol.Contents on box list only Alcohol,Water,Fragrance,Pheromones(3%).

images/icons/shocked.gif
I\'ve only gotten thru #1 and only partially at that.

The Edge is a GREAT product,no more need be said.
I\'ve just started using NPA.After pouring out a drop, I could have SWORN that I was smelling PI in my palm!Nearly the same intense A-None scent!Don\'t know what else is in there,(of course not,it\'s from LaCroy) but I see this as a good,inexpensive PI substitute.I don\'t have APC,but think that both NPA and APC whould be somewhat redundant with the Edge(which SEEMS to have a lot of Androstenone in it,again,a LaCroy \"mystery\" product).I\'m certain that NPA has a far greater overall P-mone content than APC(which has the same P-mone % to weight concentration as Realm).Either way,beware of overdosing.

Good Luck,
images/icons/wink.gif Oscar

IF I thought that religion was ANYTHING LIKE OPIUM, I\'d SURELY subscribe! images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-22-2001, 09:44 AM
Hey Oscar Wild Dude,

(sorry in a \"dude\" mood today, have to revert back to my David Lee Roth hair style dude days, at times...keeps it real)

Anyway NPA has somewhere between 2 and 2.3 mg of andro. Bruce posted contents of NPA and The Edge a month or so ago. I like it very much (both Edge and NPA). They are a quality product for a reasonable price. Also it would be great to actually get total mg weights within a product. But as you have referred to that proprietary formulas really do not have to legally state contents ratios. Trade secrets and such are a pain in the ass. I do allot with Chemical safety and even things like Formula 409 is proprietary formula. They will tell ya what’s in it to a point, but not by weights or ratio. Anyway I\'m a rambling.
TCO

**DONOTDELETE**
08-22-2001, 11:07 AM
also, does anyone know what the best smelling but most effective product on the site is? i know Primal is the most effective, and I don\'t know what the best smelling is, but what I\'m looking for is a good-smelling, but still quite effective product (i need a lazyman\'s fragrance images/icons/smile.gif in case I don\'t want have time to mix and match. I need a ready to go product. Anyone have any thoughts?

oscar
08-22-2001, 02:23 PM
BWSL,

The answer that comes to mind is Attraction, but I don\'t especially like its fragrance,a tad too \"air freshener-ish\" for me.(others have described it as \"aftershavy\")

If pressed for time,I\'ll go with a quick couple of sprays of Realm (smells great) with a drop of PI for punch.I too wish I could find a single product whose fragrance I like,that also delivers serious phero impact.

TallCoolDude,

I\'ll have to do a search for that post you mentioned.Was it on the forum or in the newsletter? God,I would like to know what\'s in the Edge!

On the NPA, if we go with the high number,at 2.3mg. per 5ml. bottle, NPA would have 4.6mg. per 10ml.
Hell,that puts it in the same league as Primal which claims to have 5mg. per 10ml. bottle.
And nearly FOUR TIMES THE STRENGTH of the Edge,which claims 2.4mg. per 20ml.bottle. And isn\'t there other stuff in NPA besides the Androstenone? This stuff is looking better all the time!

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-22-2001, 03:19 PM
Oscar try the newsletter or maybe even in the other help side of the forum. As for the Edge it is a mix of \"nol\" And \"andro\" pheros. I have used both by themselves as well as together and get positive on both uses. But combined they are knockouts..at least for me. You have lean out the mix on both when used together but the hits and the conversations. Like the proverbial wall tumbles right on down. No hang ups and girls get all giddy.
TCO

oscar
08-22-2001, 04:42 PM
TCO,

I tried,no dice. images/icons/frown.gif

Oscar