PDA

View Full Version : getting the word out

cuddlebear
11-18-2002, 07:35 PM
OK I\'m taking a break from the IR reports ... I am interested in anything having to do with dispersion of pheros ... guys who don\'t sweat much end up with the cologne and the pheros just sort of sticking to the body and nobody more than a couple inches away even knows he\'s wearing any. If there\'s already a thread on this, someone please point me to it. If not, then any and all comments regarding dispersal of pheros into the air are very much appreciated. I have a theory that some of the guys who have no success with pheros may be the ones who don\'t sweat much. By the way I\'m saying guys but I don\'t mean to be sexist ... most females sweat even less unless they work out (or live in Florida). /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Open to all comments ... Cuddles

druid
11-18-2002, 07:50 PM
I sweat A LOT. I mean a lot. Especially when working out. I live in south florida and it is very humid and hot all year long except for now. It is around 50-60 in the early morning and late night, and for me that is very comfortable -- while the rest of the floridans are wearing like 3 jakets. I am hairy but I still sweat even though I shave most of it off. Though as far as mones go I have had some success though not much. The products that I have gotten to work for me are -- APC, SOE (the gel really -- don\'t know why), DD#1 (this was the way for me to get SOE oil to work), and SMPO a little bit. I know you were looking for people who sweat very little -- but I thought someone at the other extreme would help.

cuddlebear
11-18-2002, 07:53 PM
I was looking for everybody!! Good info ... I am interested in anything related to dispersal of pheros, being hairy or smooth-skin is also relevant since hair is a carrier for pheros. I am not overly hairy and only sweat on those Florida hot days when everybody does. Thanx for the info. All is welcome and appreciated. Cuddles

Watcher
11-18-2002, 08:29 PM
Moderate body hair if i cant get a mix to work i apply it directly to the top of my head as plain as that walking around little sweat and having the stuff blowing all around the place perfect dispersal point for phero mixes and no one can escape it.
Clothing is good also.

cuddlebear
11-18-2002, 08:34 PM
Top of the head! Hadn\'t thought of that! Glad I started this thread .. also glad that there are a lot of pros on this forum like yourself ... thank you! More, my friends, more! Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
11-18-2002, 08:39 PM
One thing that was real big a while back, i recommened strongly using the search feature at the top of the page and also read back through the arhcieves we came up with lots of tips in the last 3 or so years. A pro guru is best lol. You might also want to try out http://www.fastseduction.com (\"http://www.fastseduction.com\") and read read read If you want to figure women out go check it out it will double the advantage with pheros also.

cuddlebear
11-19-2002, 01:20 PM
Will try top of the head this evening just for fun ...

cuddlebear
11-22-2002, 06:54 PM
BUMP for Puddingman\'s benefit and also to get some more input ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif