PDA

View Full Version : Pheromone Odor?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-20-2001, 07:23 PM
Does all pheromone products smell like that of Edge and Primal Instinct? I recently ordered Edge and Primal Instinct unscented and don\'t like the smell at all. Even when using with a cologne as a cover up, it still has the odor coming out. Do all pheromone products smell like this? I also have apc and its smells good but Edge and Primal Instinct smell pretty bad to me. Please help(I\'m thinking of returning these product cause I HATE the smell. Thanks

**DONOTDELETE**
08-20-2001, 07:28 PM
That seems to be the way phermones smell. The stronger the product the stronger the smell. Bruce has some Edge that smell like sandalwood and I\'m investigating mixing some kind of e-oil with mine to kill the smell. I may just pour some APC in the bottle and that shoud do it. But I want to try the Edge alone with nothing maybe some colonge or something else before I do that.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2001, 08:58 AM
Tiger,

On one hand consider yourself lucky that you can smell the pheros. As 30% or so cannot. But if it is really bothering you try Attraction I personally do not like it as I cannot really smell the \"mones\" but others like it and Paul form Down Under is a raving fan of the stuff. It works well I cannot argue with that but I like the musky phero odor when mixed with cologne. Also APC is somewhat non-phero smelling but it does not have the kick the other products have. Anyway happy hunting.
TCO

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2001, 09:06 AM
Are you kidding me? 30% can\'t smell this stuff? I can\'t help but try not to puke when I smell the men\'s stuff (female stuff smells ok to me). The only exception I would say is PF which has a nice sexy smell.

Attraction smells like toilet air freshener but after that smell fades away, you still can smell the yucky BO smell. NPA smells yucks and so are the nHance wipes. I couldn\'t wash the smell off my fingers.

But I think if you guys really mask the smell, it should work alright. I seem to have more fun with my hubby when he puts a teeny-weeny bit on - enuff to work, not enuff for me to smell it. Of course he\'s got to mask it with lotsa cologne.

~JacQueLine~ images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2001, 09:30 AM
My wife is exactly like you, JacQue. When she gets a wiff of PI, she just about wants to puke. images/icons/shocked.gif I\'ve had to be very careful with my mixing of PI and e-oils in order to get something she likes.

However, my wife does not seem to mind PF or APC, even though I\'ve added some NPA to the APC.

[ August 21, 2001: Message edited by: Lex ]

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2001, 09:41 AM
Yeah Lex,

Those unscented ones really smell like the BO of a person who\'s never heard of the word \"deodorant\".

However I do agree PF and APC smell nice. But I think as long as you can manage to mask that BO smell on the unscented products, you and your missus can have a real good time.

~JacQueLine~ images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2001, 07:34 PM
APC and NPA that\'s the mix, I\'m telling everybody bro.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-22-2001, 01:24 PM
JacQue,

Does your hubby use any of the unscented phero products, and if so, with what does he and/or you mix and/or mask the phero order?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-24-2001, 01:51 PM
bump...

**DONOTDELETE**
08-24-2001, 02:03 PM
JacQue,

Since I’ve never had the pleasure to inform a woman I was using Phero on her, it’s hard for me to ask this question. However, since you use them openly with your husband, can you please describe exactly what happens to you when you get a whiff? Is there a strong physical or sexual attraction, does he become more fun to be with, do you feel more comfortable and open like he’s “the one” (obviously he is cause you married the guy) but what I’m asking is to help us understand exactly what happens when women in general are exposed to the Pheromones?

Thank you,
Dylan

[ August 24, 2001: Message edited by: Dylan ]

**DONOTDELETE**
08-27-2001, 07:34 AM
bump...

**DONOTDELETE**
08-27-2001, 04:21 PM
I have PI (unscented) and to tell you the truth once I apply it (as little as a drop) to my neck the odor of cat piss seems to settle in. I mask it with two sprays of Calvins obsession to cover up.

My fiance whose nose is like a bloodhound doesn\'t seem to smell the unscented PI on me, and says i smell good. This is a relief because her nose picks up anything, and if she , with her sensitive nose , says it smells good all women will agree!

Bottom line... unscented PI does have a scent to it. Very pissy like... that\'s not a problem though. I\'m still new with it and trying to see how it works. Thats what counts in the end.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-28-2001, 08:43 AM
DJ,

Unlike you, I cannot smell either PI or NPA, and out of five people in my immediate family, only my wife can consiously detect the smell of phermones, if not masked properly or too much is used.

Check out my post on \"Who Smells Phermones???\". Like you, I\'m trying to figure this out.