PDA

View Full Version : The results of the Nol/rone mix dates

**DONOTDELETE**
11-18-2002, 03:51 PM
I\'ve been using a nol/rone mix (3-1) and adding that to my own cologne for about a week and a half. Of the two dates last weekend I told them both that I\'m not in for anything serious at all right now (the truth) and both said almost the same thing. They both said they felt very comfortable like they could open up and talk with me and that was ok. One I went out with on Friday (she wanted to resched from Sunday) and one of Saturday.
No -none needed on either. Friday night ended up in a wild conversation that kept getting the \"I\'ve never opened up like this so easy before\" and it ended up talking about sex and then examples were necessary.
Saturday was similar but she said I was \"cuddly\" and kept hugging and smelling me, no sex etc. but said even if I\'m not interested in anything attached she wants to see me again.

Both had two things in common. Opening up and loving the smell of ME.

Looks like 4 months of experiments did a few things for me. I found -none works on our trading floor and around either guys or Brazilian women (I wasn\'t able to repeat those results except with other Latin women...who are few and far between around here) but it doesn\'t work well on caucasian and asian women. but nol/rone mix seemed to do the trick.

I\'m going to try a nol only mix on my date tomorrow and see if it gets the same result. I\'ll also try a rone only mix on one to see what it does too. I\'ll post the results next week.

W.

Watcher
11-18-2002, 04:11 PM
Attraction drives asian women nuts
Alter ego for men drives africian women nuts.

Those would be the extremes reactions as far as racial/genetic breakdowns go.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-18-2002, 04:26 PM
My intuition says that mix is the ticket. It sounds so perfect.

So glad you had good luck!

\"and then examples were necessary\" lol

**DONOTDELETE**
11-18-2002, 06:19 PM
you know anything about indian women, that is women from India?

xxxPantero
11-18-2002, 06:34 PM
and for american and/or cuban women (age 18-24)? i love all types of women, but i\'m a sucker for white bread /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif which one would attract those types?

krtel
11-18-2002, 07:15 PM
I do. Seeing it as how I\'m an Indian guy, I\'ve had plenty of experiences with Indian women and girls. Here is my experience with MOST: First, these are very \"career minded\" girls. Indian girls would rather study than date. Chances of getting an Indian girl in bed in pre-marital sex is slim to none. Most Indian women wait till marriage to loose their virginity, hence, the average age a person in India looses their virginity is age 22 (study conducted by Durex condoms.) Not that I\'ve tried, but I know the facts, religion, and tradition. I\'d say that they are, well, the \"wife type\" as in my opinion they have the following qualities (most.): Loving, caring, sweet, and loyal - qualities which I have found very difficult to find, especially someone who has all 4. One other thing, Indian girls are SHY, but once they get to know you, they come out of their shell and open up to you. If you can get one of these girls, in most cases, you\'ve found yourself a long-term, if not permenant partner. I\'ve had similar experiences with some other Asian girls including Chinese and Vietnamese. I don\'t know if it\'s of any relevance, but, and a study said this, I just don\'t remember where I read this study, but, here you go:

1. Asian relationships are the most stable.
2. African American relationships are the most unstable.
3. Anglo-American relationships are in between.

I don\'t know how true that is, but it is what I\'ve read. I\'d like to hear some feedback on this. For the record, I\'d LOVE to be in a relationship with an Asian girl.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
11-18-2002, 07:17 PM
Maybe some money scented cologne.

Watcher
11-18-2002, 08:18 PM
To attract white bread you are going need to put some arone in there alter ego for women may work or the opposite reaction - andro 4.2 gets them all wet and horny hit with anone at full strength CHARGEEEEE. lol

**DONOTDELETE**
11-19-2002, 08:01 AM
\"Attraction drives asian women nuts \"

For the record...

That is 1.2 \'none / 2.1 \'nol at a 0.11mg/ml concentration in alcohol base...or a 4:7 none:nol ratio...

xxxPantero
11-19-2002, 11:28 AM
hmmmmmm........so for my gf as a target, should i get AE for men, or AE for women?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-19-2002, 01:35 PM
Maybe AE/m if you\'r 30 and up or AE/w if your younger.

If you\'r around 30 well...it\'s up to you if you want more chattyness or if you prefer to be more of a predator. If it\'s to use when you\'r alone with your girlfriend, I would advise the AE/m if it\'s to use to get close to some shy girl, use AE/w

A good idea is to buy the chem set and experiment. You could even start with your AE as a base and then try to spike up the \'none then later the \'nol and then later the \'rone just to fine tune it. There\'s alink somewhere in the recents posts for a bottle provider, they have nice tiny dropper bottles and droppers you could use to mix your experiments. with taht you could mix 3 tiny bottles of AE spiked with the 3 different pheros. And with an >50$ order of those stone lab products, you could even *email* Bruce for an EW sample if you wish to brew a love fragrance for your girl.

cuddlebear
02-24-2003, 10:40 AM
OK, I\'m bringing back an old thread. I found myself with 2 brand new bottles of CS Rone and CS Nol and wish to test the 3:1 mix for myself. Any comments on this or any other useful ratios for Nol/Rone? Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif