PDA

View Full Version : No results with AE

**DONOTDELETE**
11-18-2002, 11:51 AM
I recently received my first pheromone bottle, the old Alter Ego (brown bottle). I have been trying it on for the past week with no results. At first I used 1 drop and then 3, 5 and now 7 and still I get no reaction. I don’t want to pour the whole bottle on me to see results : )
I wear it on my neck and back of hands.

Can anybody help?

I am a 23-year-old male, white, 5’11”, 130lb, outgoing, sometimes shy.

Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-18-2002, 12:39 PM
Newbie2, try to apply on pulse points (wrists, behind the ears, etc), those are points where your blood flows near the skin, so any product applied there will be warmed and dispersed at each heart beat...

One more thing: *remember to forget* that you have pheros on! Thinking about them might lead you to be more passive than active, instead do the approach, be flirtatious and smile. Good luck!!! Let us know.

Watcher
11-18-2002, 01:46 PM
Yeah you need to forget that you have them on for you to get reactions. Put them on but dont be watching for results as you go. More like you can click later on that whatever happened seemed a bit odd and then youll get the hang of it. You need to be more aware of actual female signals i mean those very subtle body language that women give out thinking to themselves that all men can read them (they get upset when you dont but thats different - women possess zero amounts of verbalisation skills when it comes to sexual attraction.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-18-2002, 01:49 PM
i ordered AE a while back and i returned it cuz nothing immediate happened...i think first i\'ll experiment with what i have and once that runs out, i\'ll give AE a shot.

Watcher
11-18-2002, 01:55 PM
Might want to give the womens version of AE.