PDA

View Full Version : Those Disappointed

Jaggy
08-20-2001, 07:22 PM
This is for those who are experimenting and are finding themselves becoming disappointed. What I say is don\'t. I was trying a number of Bruce\'s products, alone and with combos. Some worked better than others but I was still not happy with results. I started to use some combos that I finally began to see results with. Andro 4.2 & Attraction to name one (thanks Paul). But over this weekend I hit what I believe to finally be MY sharpshooter, as one board had put it. I had combined 1 spray of Andro 4.2 to my chest/shirt covered with 2 sprays of cologne and 1 dab of AE on each side of neck, 1
dab down front of neck, and 2 dabs on wrists.
I was getting hits all over the place for the first time. Girl at hardware store, got DIHL and she gave me my money back although as she stated since I paid with check she was suppose to wait 10 days before a refund was allowed. Went to a movie, didn\'t pay much attention to who was around me, until I realized the theater was pretty empty except for all the woman were sitting around my area. Went to a Japanese restaurant after, and this blond, who\'s BF had his back to me kept looking at me, flipping her hair all around and eyeing me. The women at the table next to me kept turning around smiling. The waitress had this silly grin on her face the whole time she waited on us and didn\'t even charge for the ice cream afterwards. Best day I had with pheros. What I am saying is this, do not give up, the right product or combo is there for you.
It\'s just like picking cologne, the same cologne does not smell the same on everyone. Just be patient and persistent, it is there. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-20-2001, 08:52 PM
Nice work! 4 dabs total of AE seems to work wonders, I tried 2 dabs but it just didn\'t get the hits I wanted. I have a similar combo that is working really well for me right now, TE sprayed on the chest, with a dab of AE on each wrist and behind each ear. You know it\'s a good day when you go to a Cafe to get a sandwich and the girls behind the counter end up making two. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-20-2001, 09:05 PM
WHat im seeing is that the products with a balance of androstenone+androsterone+androstenol at about 5 mg per 30 ml each as a completley balanced blend, i wonder if anyone (pheromone companies) i have tried to contact the australian producer of attraction and andro and they just ignore my emails which is a dangerous thing to do to customers but that is seperate but the above combinations seems to get real strong hits from the opposite sex ive noticed that when i have attraction all it takes is one spray of andro to boost the response probably by 50% they are playful and as you get closer they get serious which is all good