PDA

View Full Version : Fastseduction.com, have you had success with it?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-17-2002, 11:11 PM
This has become one of my favorite sites on the net. It\'s loaded with info on a wide range of ways to hook up with little hotties that you thought were just for those \"other guys\". I like the archived message boards as well.

Have you had success with any of the techniques talked about? I want to see what happens when I use more kino (i.e. touching women casually in conversation). It\'s something most guys wouldn\'t even think about, but it\'s a really important concept. It shows, you\'re not afraid of women, that you\'re confident, you\'re a sexual being, etc. You start with really basic touches, totally casual. For example, when you agree on a point or you two are laughing at something, you touch her on the arm. Then you slowly increase it to other places (the shoulder, etc). You get comfortable with each other, which is a good thing /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif . Or in a bar, club setting, you could take her by the hand to go show her something for example.

This is just one area covered out of literally dozens and dozens. Cool site.

Watcher
11-18-2002, 08:36 PM
Ive gotten heaps of tips from this site it fills in the blanks and goes well with phero interlaps. Most of the informaiton there i have adapted to pheromone production and those sort of influences. When you touch a woman you are getting the pheromones synthetic or natural into her close area. A good idea is kino, also how to read body language and this also helps to guage responsiveness to the synthetic pheromone mixes i use.
Ideas on personality female motives (esp) and various other things help
Tips on self confidence and folks NLP is much more than fast seduction so i would check out NLP links and informaiton with a websearch on google etc also.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-18-2002, 09:13 PM
Do you have a good website for reading body language. I was over at a woman\'s house for dinner tonight and was especially attentive to which way her legs were crossed, when she made phisical contact, and when she changed her position on the sofa to put her head closer to me... It\'s like trying to translate ancient sumerian, I just don\'t understand why the \"body language\" says one thing and the conscious behavior is almost the total opposite!

Watcher
11-18-2002, 09:18 PM
They call this chick logic actions and conscious verbalisation (talk and chatter) are completley different. Like she wants sex but she runs away or she doesnt want sex but she keeps you around anyway as a LJBF (lets just be friends sucker) then complains that she cant find a man (she wants prince charming here and the media has educated women that they need to be single until a TRADE UP GUY comes along.)

Anyway try http://www.fastseduction.com (\"http://www.fastseduction.com\")

That website rocks.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-18-2002, 10:40 PM
Why is your post sounding depressingly familiar?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-19-2002, 05:28 AM
Sounds depressingly familiar \'cause you\'re another guy letting yourself be jerked around. At least, that\'s why it sounds depressingly familiar to me. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I don\'t understand what\'s keeping you from the whoopy, if she\'s acting like she is. Go for it, get some, just do it.

Watcher
11-19-2002, 03:27 PM
Depressenigly familar ive deconstructed youre posts on a lingusitic level using those tried and tested NLP techniques and what we are getting across in a message - sorry i read peoples comments better than most women do.

You are confused want this girl - dont have the energy to pursue another, she seemed like an easy target and its easier to pursue this one link because going after many women to test the water for a more suited match seems a bit hard. Deep down on an action level that is not just what you are saying but what you are doing by what you have told us.

If you want to fall in \"love\" with this girl as she is one you cant get then go for it, i made the same mistake in the past learnt from it and the thrill of the chase is better when you actually catch youre prey - i think youre caught up on the chase instead of the end goal. Which is sex and a relationship with this girl that keeps jerking you around, gotta agree with FTR on this cut youre loses or use the pheros at full power to get a response.
Obviously she is hestitant because youre \"aura\" natural phero sig isnt quite that attractive for her, you need someone who you find attractive and vise versa in a serious way. By the goodness of the genetic diversity search of the human race the ugly guys get the best chicks the feminien guys get the musculine chicks and women are so crazy that once they find someone \"who they thought they would never hook up with in their wildest dreams\" usually whats missing in their lives and vice versa.

Dr Phil says that we search for someone who is the polar opposite to ourselves - the DNA diversity phero theroy applies.

Ok enough ranting and raving some folks around here get the basic idea. Dont waste youre time you will know straight up if its a wild goose chase, one night stand, short term fling, rebound guy, medium term relationship for both of you to fill n the time, longer term relationship to have children but no more (6-7 year itch) or a lifelong committed relationship.

That breaks down most hertrosexual relationships or you could just be gay and not know it.