PDA

View Full Version : Cloth material effect

Tom
11-17-2002, 08:55 PM
Is there anybody think cloth material effect to the phero effectiveness ?
mainly there are two most common material I know:
Cotton: Its more absorbs sweat or phero
Polyester: its less absorb sweat/other liquid
and combination of that material.

any comment ?

cuddlebear
11-17-2002, 09:00 PM
Well one thing I\'ve noticed is that the cologne fragrances (and presumably the pheros also) last a whole lot longer on clothing than they do on skin. I\'ve detected cologne on clothes 3-4 days after the fact. But clothes may stop the scent from communicating to the other person if the phero is underneath the clothes. I try to always have some phero somewhere wear there is no cloth such as on the face or wrists. Good question though I didn\'t see it brought up before. Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Tom
11-17-2002, 09:09 PM
>Well one thing I\'ve noticed is that the cologne fragrances (and presumably the pheros also) last a whole lot longer on clothing than they do on skin. I\'ve detected cologne on clothes 3-4 days after the fact.

Yes, we already know this from long time ago.

>But clothes may stop the scent from communicating to the other person if the phero is underneath the clothes.

But Cotton have many small hole for breathing compared to polyester.

> I try to always have some phero somewhere wear there is no cloth such as on the face or wrists.

Or better to combine it, so when the phero effect on our skin is gone, its the time for phero in our cloth to do the job ?

>Good question though I didn\'t see it brought up before. Cuddles

Thanks, Any other comment, Tom

**DONOTDELETE**
11-18-2002, 11:54 AM
The to top notes of a perfume will go away very fast when applyed on the skin but will stay longer on cloth. That\'s why I also put a little bit of phero-spiked perfume on my clothes. For exemple if I put 3 drops on my skin, I\'ll also add a forth drop on my clothes (usually putting the drop in my wet hands and then rub hands together and then on clothes.

That way you keep the perfume and some fresh phero for a longer time and you also benefit from chemical transformation of most of the pheros on your skin.

Watcher
11-18-2002, 01:51 PM
Cotton and wool are best and alcohol sprays are better than oil based phero products. ie attraction the edge and andro 4.2