PDA

View Full Version : WHERE SHOULD PHEROMONE PRODUCTS BE APPLIED?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-17-2002, 01:38 AM
I was wondering what the most common body application points for pheromone products are and why? How about applying on face? I have not read anywhere about it.

Thanks.

MaxiMog
11-17-2002, 02:47 AM
The best places apply are the pulse points (wrists, behind ears, inner elbow, behind knees, ...) as the blood vessels almost reach your skin surface there, and the pulsing and warmth helps to disperse the pheros.

You can apply to your face. To your eyebrows or so is not a problem at all. It\'s been done, so you should be able to find it here.

cuddlebear
11-17-2002, 09:27 AM
Good info Maxi .. I will have to try inner elbows .... another one I have used with success is right at the moustache level, whether you have one or not, because you\'re constantly breathing on it and sending it out ... this works in close quarters anyway ... I am very interested in dispersion because I think it\'s key to getting the mones out. Has anyone started a thread on dispersion of pheros, if not I will. Not just the IR guy, Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-17-2002, 01:40 PM
How about applying pheros on both cheeks???

Whitehall
11-18-2002, 11:49 AM
Adding \'none to the pubic hairs can stimulate delirious, frantic, enthusiastic mouth action from some women. She can bury her nose in your pubes while gobbling you and gets a strong whiff. Wearing \'none on the pubes while wearing loose short pants can also spread the scent well and capture a woman\'s attention.

Adding copulins to a woman\'s pubic hairs can also make her much more exciting to her man, especially middle-aged women. A touch of PCC or dilute EW to the chin or upper lip can also stimulate her excitement during sex.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-18-2002, 12:02 PM
If you use it near your nose, you will also be very affected yourself from the product... At some concentration, for some people it can have different bad effects depending on the kind of phero (headache, dizziness, agressive mood...).

If you reach a point of addiction where you like the smell so much you want to use it everyday, it could be financially interesting to use just a tiny dab just under your nose.

I\'m not saying it\'s addictive in a bad way but personnally, I\'m getting use to it and I like to smell it every day (but it also have something to do with the amazing essensial oils I\'m using in my mix..).

cuddlebear
11-18-2002, 12:08 PM
I have never noticed any side effects on my own demeanor from wearing the pheros directly under my nose. I sure have noticed the women\'s reactions though. What you say makes sense but so far I haven\'t detected the phenomenon. Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif