PDA

View Full Version : I NEED PROS OPINION OR BRUCE IMPORTANT

**DONOTDELETE**
08-20-2001, 07:13 PM
OK, long time ago there were many post about guys using phero products for women and getting good results.

Now have you had any experiences using pheros for women?, the reason I ask this is because my pheros seem to work only for a few girls, while others seem scared, while i am a friendly guy.

so maybe a female product would work better for guys like me who have this problem, in fact what would be the effect on women, do you have any idea?, what if they get jealous or something and attack? or they get confident with you.
what would be the reaction on men?, is stupid to think that they would become gay, so maybe they will get friendlier.

this is an important post since it could help many phero users who seem to be scaring females even in small dosis, so please post your replies.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-20-2001, 08:42 PM
My guess is you probably need a product with more androstenol instead of androstenone. Try a product like Attraction which has a ton of androstenol in it, or maybe even Alter Ego, which has a good balance. Alter Ego isn\'t always the best though, it doesn\'t get the consistent hits that the Edge will, but when it does hit, does it ever hit. images/icons/smile.gif

It could also be that your cologne is too strong or isn\'t covering the pheromone scent up enough. I wouldn\'t recommend using a women\'s version of anything unless you want to have men following you around, lol. images/icons/laugh.gif However, I have heard very good things about the women\'s Realm, some guys have used it with great success. I\'ll leave it to Bruce to give his opinion on the matter though, as I\'m no pro.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-20-2001, 08:59 PM
well i guess we can be considered some sort of expertise in our own independent experineces, but its good to know that i can mix alter ego with my other stocks of andro attraction and the edgbe as well as yes and lure which are still floating around in my cupboard, so i guess if i want to get a big hit then ae is it sounds good

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2001, 05:46 AM
I think the right blend of pheromone is different for each person. I have used the REALM for women with good results even with women. You just have to experiment with the knowledge base you have here on the forum.