PDA

View Full Version : Which should i use Cool Scent or the original kind

**DONOTDELETE**
11-16-2002, 01:59 PM
for younger girls, should i get the cool scent from the Intimate research website or this site?

Elana
11-16-2002, 02:05 PM
You should get it from Love-Scent. If we are going to hang out in Bruce\'s home, we should at least purchase from his site rather then give someone else our money. JMHO

cuddlebear
11-16-2002, 02:10 PM
I love them both. Cool scent probably for the younger girls. It shouldn\'t matter which site you order from as long as they are the original formulations. Unfortunately, you don\'t have any way of knowing if they are. Cool scent has caused so much action with younger girls that I have to recommend it ... once the stuff wasn\'t even on me. I hadn\'t put the cap on tight and it was leaking in my pocket and the girls (young) are like \"somebody smells good\" ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-16-2002, 03:28 PM
Cuddles, have you ordered any Cool Scent from Love-Scent yet? I have already ordered a bottle because of your recomendation but I\'m still wondering if it is the original. I wore it once (didn\'t add any pheromones) and I made a stop at Sams club, I was looking at movies standing next to this nice looking blonde, at this time I was wondering if it was having any effect. She started playing with her hair, I asked her a question and she looked at me with a big smile and said \"What was that, honey?\". Now I was starting to wonder if this was a hit, but then her husband walked around : | ( I didn\'t see the ring). That was the only test I have done so far though, I\'ve been too busy to get out anywhere since but I\'ll let you know how a fare. Thanks for the advice!

cuddlebear
11-16-2002, 03:36 PM
Cool Scent by itself does have pheros in it. A small amount of nol. Primal Concentrate just boosts the nol content. There are still mones in Cool Scent ... getting you a little attention I see ... GREAT ... I haven\'t ordered it from Love Scent yet although I really should have before I posted my stories about it so that I could be sure you guys were getting the real stuff ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-16-2002, 03:42 PM
i got it from love scent
it smells good...still gotta test it out...
i already know APC and SoE work...so cool scent is all i have left to test

**DONOTDELETE**
11-19-2002, 08:01 AM
I got my bottle of cool scent today.
I\'ll try it out un-spiked.
one question - is there an OD risk? has anyone used another product alongside it? I was thinking a couple of swipes with SOE gel, or an X-Cite wipe on the wrists/inner arms and then a couple of sparays of cool scent on the neck. Any thoughts or new reports? I guess that was more than one question. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

cuddlebear
11-19-2002, 08:31 AM
The only OD risk you run with Cool Scent is the same as with any cologne ... too strong a fragrance .... but even that is hard to do with Cool Scent .. One time I didn\'t have the cap on tight and it leaked in my pocket and the girls loved it! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-19-2002, 08:31 AM
i think i\'m gonna use cool scent as a freshener and use APC with it...cool scent is very light so i\'ll just spray it on my clothes and stuff

**DONOTDELETE**
11-19-2002, 05:01 PM
I tried un-spiked cool scent tonight. Two sprays on the neck/chest and one spray on my stomache. I can\'t say I got any definate hits, but I wasn\'t really looking for them either. I went to dinner with a friend of mine (she\'s 20) and she definately didn\'t have the normal reaction I\'ve seen from her with other pheros. Not as chatty, short hug, etc... the waitress was friendly but not overtly flirtatious or anything. It\'s not a great test - I\'ll try it out again soon and let you know.
BTW - I mixed up a <botched> batch of KOTW if it works I won\'t know the exact formula /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif . Spilled some NPA (maybe 5 drops) - I diluted it on the table with alchohol and mopped it up with a tissue and wiped my whole upper body with it. I\'ll sleep on it and run some errands in the morning - we\'ll see if letting it age overnight on my skin doesn\'t bring in some hits.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-20-2002, 12:31 AM
i dunno so far about cool scent...maybe i should spike it with something, like the SPC stuff...but for some reason they ain\'t takin my order!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 09:05 AM
Cuddles, I just received a bottle of Force cologne and it has a very sweet scent, so sweet I\'m starting to wonder if they accidently sent me one of the womens perfumes with a Force label on it. It also has a purple coloring to it as opposed to the pic on the website which is clear and in a different bottle. Does the Force you have seem that way to you?

cuddlebear
11-21-2002, 09:16 AM
NO NO NO Force is NOT purple!!! Force does not smell sweet!! You do not have the right stuff dude! PM me if you have further questions.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 09:45 AM
Cuddles - have you spiked Cool Scent with APC? I would like to get a good mix going using the smell and nol content of Cool Scent. Just curious what you\'ve experimented with.

cuddlebear
11-21-2002, 09:56 AM
I have not mixed Cool Scent with any other scented product, just Nol concentrate. I haven\'t used APC yet. Please PM me if you have further questions ... p.s. I don\'t know of a scent that blends with Cool Scent ..

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 09:59 AM
Wrong labels WrOnG labels ! that\'s my phobia! I always wonder if I got the right labels on my chem kit bottles of none and rone ... I\'m sure about the nol too.

anyway I\'ll try not to finish it all so when I\'ll order some more \'rone, I\'ll be able to compare side by side. I hope everything will be all right or else all my experiments will be [censored] up ! (And yes I think I\'ll order \'rone before \'none)

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 11:04 AM
I just got off the horn with IR and he said that they have just changed the color of Force to purple. He said he wasn\'t sure if they altered the scent or not but told me to try it and send it back if I didn\'t like it. It does make me think of perfume, though. Cuddles, what kind of cologne would you say Force\'s fragrance is similar to if any?

cuddlebear
11-21-2002, 11:13 AM
Wrong color, wrong scent, wrong bottle according to your original post. Force is a woodsy, MASCULINE scent and is not the slightest bit \"perfumey\". There\'s no way you have the right stuff. PM me on this if you would ...

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 11:33 AM
Order from Love-Scent and you won\'t have those kinds of problems...

cuddlebear
11-21-2002, 11:58 AM
I am troubled by a few things here. The only reason I started discussing IR on this forum is because people were asking about it and I seemed to have the most working experience with the stuff and therefore could be the most helpful to the members of the forum. But a few disturbing events have occured since. And some of it is my fault. Because I did have some pretty impressive hits, forum members were going over to them to investigate further. But the only active mone ingredient involved is NOL and there are plenty NOL choices here. Moreover, IR won\'t tell anyone how much NOL is in anything, otherwise Bruce might consider carrying some of their other stuff. I am getting the suspicion that the NOL content isn\'t really all that high and that I might do better with Chem Set Nol. Any further questions about IR please PM me, and I will tell you if I know, but I intend to start supporting the company which is giving me this space ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 12:10 PM
Cuddle -
Don\'t feel too badly. After reading the post about Cool Scent I ordered it from Bruce. I still haven\'t even been to the IR website (I\'m a loyal customer to Bruce) I think most of the people here will order whatever they can from Bruce and only go to other places for items not available at love-scent. I ordered Violettas baby cologne from someone else after reading the KOTW post - I don\'t feel bad about it becasuse I got the main ingredients from love-scent, and purchased what he didn\'t offer elsewhere. Don\'t be too hard on yourself man, if anything you helped get some of the IR inventory out of bruce\'s stock room.

cuddlebear
11-21-2002, 12:16 PM
Thanks, Ranger. I just hope the Cool Scent that you are using is the same stuff I got my hits with. It was awesome stuff but it seems like a lot of their fragrances are just changing right and left and there\'s no consistency. One thing Cuddlebear likes is CONSISTENCY. Once I find something that gives me hits DON\'T CHANGE IT!!!! Or at least inform me if you do. Once I find out about the current state of affairs on Cool Scent I will let everyone know since that product is available here.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 01:14 PM
The one I have is a very light almost minty smell. Obviously I can\'t compare it to anything, and I haven\'t really tried it out too much. I\'ll keep you posted though.

khan
11-21-2002, 01:25 PM
IR dont even answer their emails as i was going to order the cool scent and the nol but wanted to ask them if the cool scent smelled like the original, but they dont reply so im not so sure to order from them

cuddlebear
11-21-2002, 01:26 PM
Sounds like you got the right stuff. That\'s the kind of fragrance it should have. It has moved mountains at times. I don\'t think it has that much NOL in it by itself, but add a little of the concentrated NOL of your choice and you\'re in ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

cuddlebear
11-21-2002, 01:30 PM
Well it sounds like Ranger got the right stuff, so order your Cool Scent here and you can always go with chem-kit Nol. Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 01:33 PM
Hey Buddy, do u know if the cool-scent has any effect alone? What is the cheapest stuff I can buy that would have a good effect?
-Petey

franki
11-21-2002, 01:36 PM
<font color=orange> If I may chime in here, although I am not Cuddlebear and don\'t know anything about IR colognes, the SOE gel packs, available here at Love-Scent exclusively, are the cheapest stuff with an effect.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 01:43 PM
cuddle-
any suggestion for mixing?. I haven\'t gone down the chem-set road yet. I have: TE (unscented), AE, PPA, SoE, APC, and NPA)
Hey - I haven\'t even used the PPA yet! hmmm - time for a new thread? maybe an AE/Cool Scent mix.... gears are grinding now baybee yeah! get that little 3 phero action working /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

cuddlebear
11-21-2002, 01:57 PM
Cool scent should work by itself but nol spike makes it better.

cuddlebear
11-21-2002, 01:58 PM
I AM Cuddlebear and I can\'t read that tan print!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

cuddlebear
11-21-2002, 01:59 PM
Not at all sure what scents you could safely mix with Cool Scent. It works so well by itself that i would confine my mixing to unscented mones. By I\'m not saying there aren\'t any companion scents to Cool Scent ... I just don\'t know what they are at present ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 02:53 PM
Would you suggest I buy the Cool Scent or the \"Beginners package\" first? I want to try something and not fail the first time so I dont give up.

-Petey

cuddlebear
11-21-2002, 04:27 PM
I am not familiar with the beginner\'s package yet. But one of the various phero gurus on this forum will be. I\'m sure one of them will chime in with some helpful info on that. But Cool Scent has been a consistent winner for me ... it\'s kind of like having a favorite food but not being qualified to say it\'s the best cuz you haven\'t tried the competition ... Later Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 04:31 PM
I would suggest the beginner\'s package. that\'s what I got - it offers you more variety instead of being stuck with one product that may or may not work for you. None of the stuff worked for me at first, but with a little practice and some experimentation I\'m getting a better idea of which pheromone does what.
good luck,
Josh

druid
11-21-2002, 05:10 PM
just got my cool scent today. it has a good scent to it. I wore about 3 sprays. I did not notice any reactions but today was not a good day to test so I will test more before making any final conclusions. cuddlebear -- how much should be worn at one time??? and no I am not spiking it with a nol concentrate.

Eventually I plan on mixing with NPA or TE and maybe even SOE.

cuddlebear
11-21-2002, 05:18 PM
It\'s hard to OD on it so you can get a little more liberal with the number of sprays and you can spray it in multiple spots on your body .. it works extremely well with the nol concentrate but I\'m sure you can get results without it, there is a small amount of nol in it already ... once again it is hard to overdo ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

druid
11-21-2002, 05:25 PM
I like the scent but I was worried about the scent becoming too overwhelming, does that happen?

cuddlebear
11-21-2002, 05:31 PM
No, it\'s pretty hard to do that with Cool Scent .. it\'s not heavy enough to knock people out like some scents are. If I get compliments when the bottle is leaking in my pocket, I think you can be pretty safe that an OD is not likely. You can overdo any cologne as you know, but it\'s much harder with this particular one. It even goes well with food smells if you\'re in a food court at a mall or a restaurant where you can actually smell the food ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 05:45 PM
I wonder about using it as a cover scent with kick. Maybe cover JB#1 or PAN with it??? hmmm ideas abound.