PDA

View Full Version : DHEA

frenchie
11-16-2002, 08:53 AM
hi all,
I was wondering : does anyone use DHEA ?
DHEA is supposed to be efficient only from the age of 45 or so and is not totally admitted in all countries.
And if anyone uses it, what kind of result did you get ?

have a good day
Frenchie

EXIT63
11-16-2002, 09:08 AM
Hi Frenchie, Here is a link to a DHEA thread that you may find interesting.

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=24953&page =&view=&sb=&o= (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=24953&page =&view=&sb=&o=\")

CJ01
11-16-2002, 01:07 PM
frenchie DHEA was first used by women as a treatment during the menopause. It´s a hormone and needs to be taken very carefully. BTW DHEA is not allowed to be sold in France nor germany I believe. I think not even doctors are allowed to prescribe the stuff. In countries where it´s freely available people end to overdose on the stuff. CJ PS There´s been several threads on DHEA also in the archives.

frenchie
11-16-2002, 03:36 PM
hi CJ
here in France, DHEA can be especially made by pharmacians on a doctor\'s prescription. It\'s the only way to get some.
I know there\'s a lot of discussion about its real efficiency, the side effects, etc. It seems there\'s no real proof of its advantages yet. Unless french researchers or people who give the selling authorization are very cautious and very slow...
I was just wondering - not thinking of taking any. Anyway, I\'m in good health and have no big problem ! So it\'s no use taking any drug.

thanks for the info
Frenchie

marv14yag
11-16-2002, 03:56 PM
Does anyone on tihs board actually live in AMERICA? D***, I\"m 17..I take it...25 mg a day...Yeah, there\'s differences, it maximizes your hormones...When you are 45 years old, that MAX goes down....So, dhea will still only work to a poitn, however, at 17, the max is higher, it\'s all about taking your homones to the max...

My point, it will work the SAME for any age...It\'s just going to MAXIMIZE your hormones,.....So will lifting weibhts and things though...Which, I ALSO do.

Oh, and, it WILL increase the pheromones in the body, ie, dehydroepiandrosteRONE..
Which ISSSS noticable, I can smell it, other people can smell it...ESPECIALLY when working out, where, before, you wouldn\'t be able to smell it...Just, smells like dog...But, so did when I put on the pheromones, my sister said I smelled like a dog...lol

Now, while I\'m still typing, I figured I\'d REPEAT this...You use pheromones..But, you have to be what the pheromones are...Here\'s an example...If you use 1mg/ml of none, but, that does not fit you, it WONT\' work...The POINT of pheromnes, is to put back what you lose, bathing...etc...Wearing clothes, etc...That\'s why a lot of people get results from PPA, or Ae, because, it\'s enough pheroes, but, not really extra...
Just like, someoen posted once, that they poured like half a bottle of primal instinct on themselves, and noone acted any different. This is because of like this; if I have a smile on my face, and say, I\'m going to kill you, and laugh about it..You won\'t believe me...So, you will ignore it...If someoen is not what the mones are, they AREN\'T going to DO anything...Now, you say, \"How do I make myself like the mones.\" Well, there\'s little you can do, for, you are BORN with your personality, and, etc. Example...Certain personality types, and/or body types go with the pheromones produced, etc. However, you CAN work out, and you CAN use language techniques, and change how you speak to people...Than, combined with the pheromones, you will really do good.

Bart