PDA

View Full Version : How often are you complimented on your scent?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-15-2002, 12:44 AM
When wearing phero\'s, how often do women compliment you on its smell? Are they friends complimenting you or strangers? It\'s always interesting coming up with a response to,...\"what is that you\'re wearing\". What do you tell them?

rockstone
11-15-2002, 12:54 AM
I get a negative rection only when I OD
rockstone
rockstone10@walla.co.il (\"rockstone10@walla.co.il\")

cuddlebear
11-15-2002, 08:35 AM
I get compliments all the time ... from friends and strangers. Nol products are what get the compliments in my experience. None may or may not get you laid but it\'s the Nol fragrances that get the compliments.

Whitehall
11-15-2002, 09:05 AM
To compliment someone like me on how I smell would be a very brazen act. That said, it does happen but very rarely, usually when I working a female at a bar or club with my pheromones. One should only wear a trace of scent anyway, an amount that one would have to approach very closely to recognize.

When I do solicit a comment, it is always positive but then I use only small amounts of high quality, carefully chosen fragrances. Even scented pheromone products I apply sometime before social or work settings so that the top notes and solvents can evaporate and \"settle down.\"

upsidedown
11-15-2002, 09:21 AM
I\'ve been wearing pheromones for 5 months now and have never gotten any comments of any kind on my scent. It kind of surpises me that it\'s never happened.

krtel
11-15-2002, 11:19 AM
I\'ve never been complimented.

- Krish

Elana
11-15-2002, 11:19 AM
Krish-You smell fantastic! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif You too upsidedown

krtel
11-15-2002, 11:24 AM
lol. well thanks. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

- Krish

SwingerMD
11-15-2002, 11:46 AM
Hi all,

For me this has only happened once without me asking. I was wearing SOE plus the person that made the comment probably thought that I was busy listening to the music on my Ipod. In reality I had turned it down very low so that I would be able to catch comments like the one she made /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif .

MaxiMog
11-15-2002, 11:59 AM
You have an iPod, too? I bought myself a 10 Gig iPod a few weeks ago and it\'s so damn amazing. My respect for Apple products has gotten even higher! (and disrespect for Bill Gates as well! Nobody who has given both microsoft AND Apple a try can come to the conlusion that Microsoft is more user friendly or better. The only people I know saying that Microsoft is great and Apple is not have never worked with an iMac or G4 or whatever).

You\'ve got good taste when it comes to mp3 players, Swinger! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

SwingerMD
11-15-2002, 12:09 PM
MaxiMog,

Thanks man! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif BTW right now I\'m also surfing the net on my G4 Mac. The iPod comes in very handy. I only have the 5 gig one /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif (bought it when it first came out). I have had a lot of people catch me dancing to my swing music at bus stops /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif . I\'ve been also using it as a excuse to sit back and watch to see what effects pheros have on people when I\'m passively looking.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-15-2002, 12:10 PM
I was in what I think most would call a tavern, right of the square of the city I live in. It\'s kind of hidden and somewhat dark, you can see everything inside fine just not blinded with light like some places. I was eating a burger and drinking some beer, I had went out to eat with my mom, we like to sample all the eateries, coffee houses and such around this area. I was wearing the Edge unscented mixed 1:1 with SPMO on my chest and wrists probably a couple short sprays of Edge on my clothing, not mixed. I consider a short spray where you push the button enough until it starts to spray and release instead of the full spray. I also had some joop perfume oil, for cover scent on. Joop for men, but it was the knock off oil you get on eBay. Ok that was way too long but I guess on stuff like this the more details the better. The owner of the tavern an older women, maybe in her mid 50\'s, took our order and when she brought it out she said that someone smells pretty, which isn\'t exactly what I was going for, then she bends down a little and smells both of us says we both smell pretty but that I smell prettier. My mom was just wearing joop for women no pheromones though. So then the owner sets on this couch across from the table and talks to us the whole time we are there. While I wasn\'t trying to smell pretty, I would take that as a compliment and that the pheromones had some reaction on her. I believe that, that was the first time I have ever had the owner of an establishment who I didn\'t already know come over and just chat away like that. I had never been in there before.

MaxiMog
11-15-2002, 02:12 PM
I\'ve been also using it as a excuse to sit back and watch to see what effects pheros have on people when I\'m passively looking.

You\'re not the only one! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

CptKipling
11-15-2002, 02:53 PM
Not all that often, but then you can tell when someone likes it.

Well either they like it or they think you smell kinda funny.

Just say its some sample you\'ve got.

SwingerMD
11-15-2002, 07:24 PM
Hi all,

Ok make that twice now. Before I headed out to go to lunch and a movie, I put on my usual 12\" of SOE on the arms, neck and behind the ears. After that\'s rubbed in I add one drop (thanks Krtel) of PI/m scented rubbed in behind each ear and down the jawline.

About 2 1/2 - 3 hours later I\'m headed down a ramp into a theatre when I hear someone behind me exclaim, \"Oh my God. That smell . . . !\"

I turn slightly and see two girls about 15 or 16 years old trailing 15-20\' behind me. One of them is running her right hand through her hair and looking straight at me, \"He\'s making me so f*ckin\' horny!\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif

(Sigh) If I were only 16 again . . . .

krtel
11-15-2002, 07:36 PM
Whoa, let me get this right, you use 4 drops of PI total?

- Krish