PDA

View Full Version : HOW do i get her?!?!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-14-2002, 09:58 PM
gosh this one girl...i need something to take things over the top...to just release her desire...but something between us does exist...so what can i use? we\'re both of college age...

cuddlebear
11-15-2002, 08:38 AM
IR Cool Scent, dude. Perfect for 18-25. Has worked more times than I can recall in one setting. And spike it with a nol concentrate if you can. I cannot imagine you failing with Cool Scent and Primal Concentrate by IR or some other Nol concentrate.

proteus
11-16-2002, 04:09 AM
If something already exists between the two of you then it\'s less about the mones now, and more about making her feel comfortable about taking it to the \"next level\" - that has more to do with your seduction skills, creating deeper and deeper rapport with her - to quote someone who\'s seduction skills I really respect \"A normal woman goes into sex with someone ONLY if the guy has succeeded in establishing DEEP RAPPORT with her\". If you insist on using the mones, JB#1 has always worked for me on this (matter of fact I have a date this evening and using JB#1 myself), but once you know she is definitely interested that\'s where your \"skills\" come into play.

P.S. and be careful how you do this coz it\'s also very easy to end up in LJBF land, and once a lady puts you there, you\'re never getting out.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-16-2002, 11:37 AM
Got I hate LJBF land - it\'s like sexual purgatory

marv14yag
11-16-2002, 03:46 PM
Yeah, that\'s another thing too....A girl can feel sexually attracted to you, but, if she doesnt\' want to have sex with you because, maybe, she doesnt\' know you..Or, she has to be drunk, or, that\'s how she is, or something, it\'s NOT going to happen...

Which, is ANOTHER thing, a girl can want to f*** with you, but, that DOESNT\' mean she wants to hook up with you, or WILL f*** with you. Now, I think this ALL has to do with the way pepole are taught, religion, scared of things, etc. However, nature will still play is role, ie, the girl will still feel ATTRACTED, or WANT to, which, would be called lust.

Bart

xxxPantero
11-16-2002, 09:22 PM
never go after just one girl, go after a few options at a time

that way you don\'t get frustrated

just don\'t poop where you eat - don\'t flirt with different girls in the same environment - one for work, one for school, one for each extracurricular activity