PDA

View Full Version : RONE Project....to answer all questions....

SonnyBlack
11-13-2002, 08:34 AM
Alot of you have taken interest in deciphering the great mystery concerning our elusive friend RONE. I know that like myself, alot of you would like to have some concrete evidence on just what this phero actually does and how well it works for us. So i propose this. I know that alot of people here have chem sets and therefore have bottle of rone by itself. I propose that some of these people use rone only on themselves for a whole week and enlighten us with some of their results and effects.Day by day we can keep a log of their effects and day to day results as well as how much hey wore and where they applied it and in what situations. Now the rone must not be mixed with any other phero, otherwise the results will be inconclusive, the rone has to be worn by itself. I think that the results from this little project will greatly enlighten our knowledge of this mysterious phero and let us know just how it works and how we can incorporate it into our arsenal. Participants please speak up right now and lets keep this professional.

MaxiMog
11-13-2002, 09:11 AM
I don\'t have RONE yet, but I think it\'s a good project. I know there are lots of people out there with chem sets, so give it a try, please.

jvkohl
11-13-2002, 01:51 PM
A good idea; hope people try it, since this is how I came up with the use of -rone in a product. Also, I am currently advising on a study of women who will rate male photos in the presence of/and without -rone. The participant number is high, and the results will be interesting regardless of whether they support -rone use.

marv14yag
11-13-2002, 05:59 PM
Interesting....But, you know what you should do though....You should ALSO test out the ohter pheros, and a1 too...

Can\'t wait for the results though, than we will know EXACTLY the effectiveness....You need to also tell us HOW MUCH more attractive they become. And, another thing, it MAY also be that...It\'s either, attractive, or not.....If the fe-male overrides the response or not....So, you may get like 5 attractive, or none, for example.

Bart

sabSpeaks
11-13-2002, 07:40 PM
I think it\'s hard enough to prove a correlation with \"-rone\" or \"no -rone\", much less several different pheromones. Perhaps if the sample group was quite large, this would work.

SonnyBlack
11-14-2002, 01:57 PM
so is anyone gonna take part in this project???Come on people we need some volunteers and I know that alot of you out there have chem sets with bottles of rone in them. This project would be a very good thing for this site and would serve as concrete evidence of just how this particular phero works and we should use it to our advantage.

Whitehall
11-14-2002, 02:33 PM
I\'d try it and would report my experiences but I don\'t have any pure rone. If anyone wants to provide a test sample, I\'m in.

That said, I don\'t think we get to the rock bottom on rone by this effort alone. It might offer some additional insights and should be worth the effort.

DrSmellThis
11-14-2002, 10:56 PM
I just ordered a big bottle of chem set -rone in your honor!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-14-2002, 11:33 PM
I also have one of the 10ml bottles of Rone on the way. So I will be testing soon also.

SonnyBlack
11-15-2002, 10:37 AM
good to hear that boys...keep us posted

xvs
11-16-2002, 02:57 AM
I\'ve used chem set -rone and only had negative experiences with it, similar to my experiences with chem set -none.

Of the chem set products, my vote goes to -nol and a1.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-16-2002, 12:44 PM
Ok I have my 10 ml bottle of 5 alpha-androstan-3alpha-ol-17-one (Rone).

Now I need figure out some good concentrations to try this stuff out at. I
thought I would use Everclear of the 190 proof (95%) variety. Rone is used
in pretty low proportions in most products, 0.1 Mg/ml in SOE it looks like.
So to get to that level I would want 1 part rone and 9 parts everclear, correct?
That may be way too much or too little rone though. I\'m game to experiment
with the stuff, a little theory or experience on the proportion to use would be
gladly accepted. Then there is the question of how much to apply once I get
it to the right ratio. I realize that some of this will be trial and error. So far I
have 3 different concentrations in mind 1R:9E, 0.1 Mg/ml R; 1R:7E,
0.125 Mg/ml R; and finally the 3R:17E, 0.15 Mg/ml R. R=Rone,
E=Everclear. This is the idea anyway, so if I am being crazy, stupid, or
silly let me know.

DrSmellThis
11-16-2002, 06:27 PM
Remember, you are the one experimenting. You will gain the authority to tell us, perhaps. I\'m just going to experiment with it alone and see how much is an OD. I do like how it changes my smell, (nice warm, leathery, woody male smell) but that might just be my nose and/or chemistry.

Mine didn\'t arrive in the mail yet, but I\'m going to try 2 drops at chem set strength, which should be close to an OD. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif What I\'m hoping will happen is that all the males in the area will get lost, leaving all the females for...moi! Then, of those, only the sexually submissive ones will stay. Instant harem!

Is it real or just imagination? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-16-2002, 06:35 PM
Either way, it\'s a lovely thought! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-16-2002, 07:27 PM
Well I mixed some up in a virgin silver atomizer. 10 drops chem set Rone 90 drops liquor store Everclear, 95%,
same dropper for both, so drops were the same size. That should bring it down to the 0.1 Mg/ml range. All spray
mentioned are full atomizer sprays. Before I went out I put one spray on the crotch of my jeans. One spray on
wrist, rub wrists together, one more spray on same wrist, rub wrists together. One spray on chest, one spray on
stomach, rubbed that in with wrists. By that time I felt like I had bathed in the stuff, even though there wasn\'t much
smell. For a cover scent I used my trusty men\'s joop perfume oil, over sprayed areas. The joop had a smell though.

I go to the post office, pretty vacant, as I am leaving old guy is coming in, looks at me and says \"howdy\" or
something of equal meaning. Next I going to one of the city\'s many Chinese buffets, the waiter is very friendly,
although he always is, except the time I went in there wearing lots of APC. Although the waiter was over the top
friendly this time, I\'m still not sure it means anything, it\'s pretty normal behavior for him. Go to a coffee house on
the square where there is normally lots of college aged people, which there was tonight. Not as packed as some
nights, still fairly full. Didn\'t notice much reaction there. A couple guys that were near by were standing by me
at my table, but with their backs to me very close though, and I was growing more and more tempted to smash
them in the back with an empty chair nearby. Then they walked away. So wearing Rone alone I was much less
tempted to go into a violent tirade, like the Edge seems to invoke in me.

Tonight\'s test of the Rone alone at 0.1 Mg/ml left me unsure of whether it did anything at all. Which in turn reminds
me of the time Bender met god on Futurama.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-17-2002, 07:11 PM
Wasn\'t out for very long today. Used Rone at full strength tonight, 2 drops on the wrists and then rubbed together, using chem set dropper I dip into rone not putting any in dropper just to get some on out side of it, rub that on jaw line, repeat for other then, put on joop oil for cover scent. Maybe an hour later before I leave put a drop on wrist rub wrists quickly together then on jaw line one arm per jaw. Go to grocery store look around a while get a few items, didn\'t really see any women in the store I was interested in. So I headed to the register, go to the checker a young black woman, starts ringing my stuff up, I look in her eyes and flash a smile at her. After I get in the car I look at my receipt and see that she had neglected to charge me for the barbecue sauce. While in the store no one approached me or ran away. I did start feeling relaxed while I was walking around in the store, like some kind of a small high or maybe like after a drink or two.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-17-2002, 08:59 PM
Ok, but ... who\'s Bender?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-17-2002, 09:19 PM
The drunken robot on a FOX show called Futurama, he was also on a FOX show tonight you may have heard of called Simpsons he was in Bart\'s hallucination.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-17-2002, 09:23 PM
Right. Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-18-2002, 04:11 AM
Hi James,

I\'m not kidding ... I was just planning on doing the exact same thing, trying photos with pheromones \"in the picture.\" (Yeah, I mean, take a pic of me holding a bottle of primal, what did you THINK I meant? HEHEHE) If you read my other post (I already forgot the title, I just posted it, about me in the book store), an extension of that is that I get extremely clear and accurate experiences of people from photos, and this already led me to the thought that a pic of myself with Eros or something on might get very different results than one without, and I was already planning on getting that handled. So maybe you\'d like the pix to work with.

Watcher
11-18-2002, 02:27 PM
My experiments with rone have been fairly good, better with nol but it gets respect above all else without the negative Anone responses. Sort of like stealth mode around people at high doses they tend to not realise you are there or you are just treated as someone in the background.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-18-2002, 05:47 PM
I\'ve decided to kick this test into over drive, I have a total of 11 atomizer sprays of the batch I made with everclear that is at 1/10th chem set strength, and I have 10 drops from the chem set bottle on using the included dropper. Put 3 sprays to crotch the rest to wrists, face, and chest. Drops on chest, wrists, and face. I leaving for the post office now and then later for the coffee shop. I hope a can get some conclusive reactions or something from this much on.

SonnyBlack
11-18-2002, 07:02 PM
these are kind of the effects i expected from rone from all my reading that I have done on it...please keep us posted fellas. You guys are doing a great job for all of us...

Watcher
11-18-2002, 08:14 PM
Well good work into kicking it into overdrive we need a few more people doing -arone and androstadinenone testing (a1).
The batch you have there should work well enough, the reactions so far seem fairly consistent with what ive gotten in the past. You should get better results if it is going to work for you at the coffee shop let us know how it goes.

krtel
11-18-2002, 09:39 PM
I\'m planning to do A1 testing soon. It\'s on my to buy list.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
11-19-2002, 12:15 PM
Well I went to the post office last night no one there, sometimes there are tones of people there. Then I came home instead of going back out. I have more time today, I put 12 drops undiluted on. 2 each wrist, 2 each inner elbow, 2 on chest, and 1 on each jaw line. No cover scent added yet, heading to a nearby health food store to look for essential oils, maybe I can find some sandalwood. I\'m going to be running around a bit today plan to hit the coffee house at some point, maybe Barnes and Nobles also, always crowded there. I will post results later.

FerroMone
11-19-2002, 07:29 PM
this thread gives me interest alot. I got quite busy with my job. so i wasn\'t posting for a while. My usual dose was always -NOL and -RONE Chem Set Style. I used varying doses because of laziness or for whatever reason. Anyway i have plenty of -RONE to test. I have started using RONE alone phero for at least 1 week now, 3 dabs with concentration of 10mg/ml the smell is not very strong so i am using it without cologne cover. I am seeing some results but i cannot give a final conclusion as i am sometimes too busy to take note of it. Anyway, when i first got involve with pheros i already have that curiosity to try it alone, but the postings before discouraged me to do that. It is good to know that more phero guys out there want to try ANDROSTERONE.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-19-2002, 07:35 PM
The few people I talked to were friendly to me. I noticed some head snaps from women when I would get somewhere in the proximity. Maybe as far away as 15 feet. No one running away or anything like that. Still nothing that convinces me to wear rone alone anymore unless I get to a point where I can afford to wear half to a full bottle at a time. I will be sure to put it into mixes though. It would be nice to be able to get bulk amounts of pure rone, which would be 1000% the strength of the chem set stuff. The rone does have some effect but it just seems too weak.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-20-2002, 05:53 AM
Ok guys, we\'r fooling around trying different mix and trying to analyse what may or may not be a *hit*... Haha! , here\'s an intereting test...

Now that my girlfriend knows about the use of phero in my perfumes and that I have nothing to hide anymore, I put her to the test. For the records, she\'s in her mid twenties, some years younger than me. My very intelligent female cat was also present (who cares but still... this cat is in heat !). I had 12 little bottles to test with her. The first six where EOs (I\'ll cover it in the homemade perfume thread later). The other ones where SOE gel, AE/m old version and TheEdge pro plus the chem set \'none \'nol \'rone.

Her verdict (keeping the better part for the end)...

Old AE/m - smells like cheap bathroom deodorant. Thumbs down.
The Edge - Stinks. Thumbs down.
SOE - Better, interesting + some comments similar to chem set \'nol.

Now the chem set, used full strenght, one little dab of each on different part of the body. The first dab of nol is tested on her arm, the other one on my arms.

\'none - Couldn\'t care less. Note that she\'s having her period so it may be different in a week or two...I\'ll try again later. The cat look at me like she\'s affraid and goes away hiding.

\'nol - Great ! Reminds her of unwashed but not dirty hairs/scalp but very pleasant. After 5 minutes it \"feels good\". The cat likes it, purr.

\'rone .... She smell it on my arm then looks at me with the DIHL symptom. She put back her nose on the little concentrated spot and can\'t stop sniffing (and doing **censored** funny thing at the same time). She said it smells exactly like the smell she detect in my breath when I\'m about to fukk her and that turns her on like crazy. From now on she knows pheros are serious business.

After 1 hour, the smell or \'rone have already degradated to something closer to \"the smell of an aroused cock\" still a turn on but less amazing and less fresh.

At this point, the cat is puzzled by all those sudden changes, she\'s still hiding and don\'t want to come close to me. I add a dab of \'nol over that old dab of \'none and then everything is ok. She look at me and my little bottles and is clearly amazed to see that *her* human \"have it in bottles\" ! For sure, there\'s no way she would come close to this terrifying bottle of \'none that probably smell to her like a very angry and dangerous human who\'s about to beat her up ! What else ? She stopped mewing like the crazy feline in heat she is as soon as we started those experiment. It was probably covering the smell of nearby male cat...

Too funny. Now we can\'t say it haven\'t been tested on animals but for sure, no harm where done to animals during those tests and two human orgasm have been involved. ;-)

franki
11-20-2002, 10:01 AM
\" the cat is puzzled by all those sudden changes, she\'s still hiding and don\'t want to come close to me. I add a dab of \'nol over that old dab of \'none and then everything is ok. She look at me and my little bottles and is clearly amazed to see that *her* human \"have it in bottles\" !\"

LOL .. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

marv14yag
11-20-2002, 05:07 PM
You know what this means....We\'re going to have a bunch of people getting rone, lol...

I would too, if I still had a job....

Bart

(DhEA) is the rone though, so, that\'s good...)

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 05:49 AM
Yesterday I did try to modify 6 SOE gel pack I got as samples to put it at 1none/4nol/2rone using extra rone from the chem kit ant extra none from TheEdge sample. Unfortunately I wasted the otherwise nice cream by adding too much jasmine and other EOs in it. I will try it again later after I send my next order (maybe with NPA instead of TE).

PS.: I hope the numbers are good in the table concerning SOEgel, TE and NPA, otherwise I won\'t end up with the right proportion...

PPs.: I think a *tiny* amount of jasmine added to SOE would greatly enhance it, maybe with some sandalwood and vetiver to balance it and make it more masculine. What do you think ?

MaxiMog
11-21-2002, 08:32 AM
If it\'s Jasmine Sambac, I think it\'s masculine enough by itself.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 10:20 AM
Maybe but it\'s still very floral, I\'m just not used to smell like flowers. Anyway, I\'ll have to prepare a 10% dilution because as it is it\'s way to strong to experiment with.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 10:28 AM
I wish they would make an unscented SOE.

I think my next purchase is going to be a bottle of -rone. I like a little SOE on my wrist because it\'s like having my sweetie with me all day. I think it\'s the -rone, and I could do without the masculine scent.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 11:36 AM
Too cute !

Yes it must be the \'rone. And since you also wear EW and some nol, it should be all right if you use only a tiny dab of \"sweetie in a bottle\" on your wrist for your own pleasure.

Too bad they don\'t sell the individual chem set products in smaller bottles because you won\'t need much.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 11:42 AM
I know, man! I\'ll have \"sweetie in a bottle\" forever. I guess that\'s not a bad thing. I was thinking I could put it on a handkerchief or on my pillowcase instead of wearing it. HA! Wonder what would happen if I left the house with copulins AND dominant male phero signature. People wouldn\'t know whether to wind their butts or scratch their watches.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 11:55 AM
You can also buy a bottle of jojoba oil, add some fine EOs, add some rone and use it to massage your man (he own me a beer now). For sure he will like it (the massage, the smell and the effect it will have on you) and you will like the smell so much it will end up in interesting evening everytime.

Why a massage oil and not a perfume ? Because you want to be sure you\'ll be around when he smells like this...

Just PM me if you need advices and proportions to brew it.

Whitehall
11-21-2002, 12:13 PM
I remember one study that got some press maybe 15 years ago.

The speculation was that women who are regularly sleeping with a man (or men, I guess) live longer than women who sleep alone or otherwise are not around men. The researchers speculated that exposure to male pheromones had a positive effect on the women\'s health. Hence, cuddling under a guy\'s smelly arm pit is good for you. It was something of a joke at the time.

From what we think we know now, I\'d guess that rone is responsible. Hence putting some under your pillow might prove to be a good idea.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 02:30 PM
Thanks, Alchemist, but you know, he\'s very strange. He doesn\'t like to be massaged (he\'s missing heaven, too, \'cause I even took courses) and he does not wear any scent whatsoever. All unscented products.

jvkohl
11-21-2002, 08:54 PM
Winnifred Cutler mentioned in her book Love Cycles that regular intimate contact with men will help to regulate/normalize women\'s menstrual cycles, and also help to ease women through menopause. I seem
to recall a few other things as well, but not well enough to mention. This was before Cutler started marketing
product with bizarre claims, and before her studies became suspect. These days, I don\'t take anything she
says seriously.

MaxiMog
12-12-2002, 07:51 AM
Any testing on Rone alone lately? Where are the (lack of) results?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2002, 08:27 AM
I\'ve been using rone with the other pheromones I have been wearing. I pretty much gave up on wearing it alone since I wasn\'t seeing any super reactions even when wearing massive amounts of it. No one else even seemed willing to try it and post results so I gave up on it. I have noticed with it in the mix, but doesn\'t mean it is doing it though, that some people have acted confused. Like when I am at the register paying for something. and most of the people that I already knew and were around seemed somewhat friendlier. Even with a couple drops EW at 8xPCC strength after being mixed with egyptian sandlewood oil, which covers the cheese smell great, I\'m still not seeing anyone act too unusual.

Whitehall
12-12-2002, 09:10 AM
I\'ve gotten a sample from one of the Phero Pharaohs but have yet to find a safe social event to wear it for a test.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2002, 09:28 AM
My experiments were not in the most ideal environments. I think that with enough rone on, a cover scent that you really enjoy to meld with it, along with the right environments, that it may prove to be a lot of fun to play with. To me it is fairly scent less so it needs something extra to get people to notice it. I\'ve been using egyptian sandalwood a lot lately and it seems to have a nice cedar, NOT pine tree though <G>, smell. I think something like that might be a good scent to get peoples noses open around the stuff. I\'m sure I\'ll do further testing of it again in the future, I will just have to look for more ideal places to use it.

Shoe
12-12-2002, 05:25 PM
I used it alone quite a bit but noticed very little. Perhaps a bit of respect and the shy girls seem to become even shyer (although perhaps interested .... ?) . But I do like the effect on myself... it\'s like confidence in a bottle. Helps me think clearly and focus. So sometimes I put a drop of my 20% chem set strength solution right under my nose.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2002, 06:44 PM
oooo oooo oooo! Shy girls even shyer? Pay attention! That rone\'s working.

MaxiMog
12-13-2002, 05:42 AM
Yeah, \'cause I think that shy people become even shy-er towards someone they feel attracted to but do not know yet.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2002, 12:18 PM
I\'ve just been looking at all of your discussions on the RONE project, and other topics. I am quite interested as in my senior year as a Molecular biology major I am required to do a senior thesis experiment. I decided to examine pheromones for personal reasons, as well as the fact that there isn\'t much REAL scientific research out there. I believe in their effectiveness, though I\'ve never used them. A few old girlfriends seemed to like my pits though! Anyway, I\'m looking for some help from you experienced users, so here\'s some background on my project...
In order to find significance, I\'m going to use PURE androstenol and androstenone in high grade (95%-99%) ethanol solution. Pheromones are from the Chem set. The two pheros will be used on females here at school, plus I\'ll be using a placebo of pure ethanol. In order to control for variables in human-human interactions, the females will look at photos of males and rate them on sexual appeal, companionate appeal, etc. Each female will be given one of the three treatments in a double-blind fasion.

OKAY! Technical stuff out of the way, my questions......

Due to subject availability and time constraints, I need to know the ideal concentration to use for the two pheros (in your opinions) because really, I have one shot to get it right. (I don\'t want to do this a dozen times either)

Any input would be greatly appreciated, as well as any suggestions for my project. Input from experienced ladies would be much appreciated. Thanx for your time, and I hope for some help!

Whitehall
12-13-2002, 12:39 PM
A criticism of most pheromone studies arranged as you\'ve proposed is that you\'re asking for VERBAL responses. Our brain anatomy is such that verbal \"opinions\" are often neurologically disconnected from limbic and physiological responses as in \"Her lips so no, no, no, but her hips say yes, yes, yes.\"

Consequently, many if not most women will SAY they do not LIKE the smell of \'none most of the time.

What you need for a metric is a more basic physical response. Using one or more of the parameters from a lie detector test rig might be useful. An ideal metric might be vaginal lubricity or engorgement measurements but that might be difficult to swing as a senior\'s thesis.

A confounding variable is the test women\'s menstrual cycle. I\'d repeat the tests at ovulation, pre-menstruation, and during menses - bet you\'ll see a pattern.

Good luck.

Lutz
12-13-2002, 12:51 PM
Hmm... never mind. Misunderstood. My apologies.

By the way, are those -nol and -none sol\'ns unscented?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2002, 12:54 PM
Thanx for reply, yeah, I\'m going to try to control for ovulation. The Human use panel is cautious about me even asking about sexual history and at what point in their cycle they are at when the test is administed. Can only imagine what they\'d say about engorgement and lubrication!

Just to clarify, I won\'t be asking what they think of the smell. They MAY be exposed to one of the treatments (double blind study) and then asked how the PERCEIVE men. A polygraph, you\'re right, would be nice and helpful by giving physiolgical response (HR, BR, BP) but I\'ve really gotta keep this simple as I\'m trying for a large sample size. In order to try to keep responses honest, a female friend of mine will be administering the tests and collecting the questionnaires.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2002, 12:58 PM
What\'s difficult is that the smell is really gross. So it\'s hard to accept that that gross smell is turning you on. The lag time between smelling it and feeling horny is about five minutes.
Do you know the study that showed that women whose bodies WERE being monitored were shown arousing material and then asked if they were aroused and they denied it? Not because they were lying but because since we can\'t see our own genitals sometimes we don\'t immediately realize it. And if it\'s triggered by something we\'re emotionally adverse to, our heads won\'t let us admit it anyway.

Good luck with the study, I hope you\'ll let us know how it turns out.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2002, 01:06 PM
Have you ever used them pure, and found a concentration that is not so overpowering, yet still arouses the benefits you spoke of earlier. Also, you suggest I wait at least ten minutes before looking for a response?? Two more....
Do you find androstenol more appealing during ovulation, and androstenone when not? Have you (or anyone) noticed a difference while under the effect of hormonal birth control (the pill etc.)??

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2002, 01:14 PM
I\'ve never used them pure but I think chem set -none and -rone stink worse than the products.

5-10

I don\'t keep track of my cycle so I can\'t answer that question. There was a study done that proved that birth control pills do not effect women\'s perception of pheromones, though. JVK quoted it awhile back.

You might want to have a look at the women\'s forum. There are not that many posts (comparatively speaking) and you could maybe get some ideas from it. Or ask your questions in the women\'s forum.

franki
12-13-2002, 01:22 PM
\"There was a study done that proved that birth control pills do not effect women\'s perception of pheromones, though. JVK quoted it awhile back.\"

Maybe that is true, though I have a hard time believing it.

Just a thought, why do young women nowadays detest hair (on a men\'s chest)? Isn\'t that also because alot of them are taking birth control pills? It might have nothing to with each other or with pheromones, but I am wondering.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2002, 01:24 PM
Post deleted by FullTiltRedhead

franki
12-13-2002, 01:26 PM
Post deleted by franki

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2002, 01:27 PM
Franki, who\'s Fonzie?

franki
12-13-2002, 01:28 PM
What do you mean??

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2002, 01:39 PM
I\'ve got a post up in the women\'s forum...send em that way! Also, who is JVK?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2002, 01:41 PM
Oh, Jesus, who is JVK? Blasphemer! He\'s God of pheromones. See the home page. He wrote the book.

James V. Kohl

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2002, 03:33 PM
Trapper,

How are you going to apply the pheremones--to the pictures themselves???

marv14yag
12-13-2002, 04:44 PM
Well THERRRREEE you go...Even if you use none, a girl will either not know, know but not know in her head, or, deny it, ignore it..So, like I have been saying for, oh, EVER, the only time you really even need none is DURING sex.....

Even if the girl IS aroused, like you said, she won\'t know it, one way or another...

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2002, 06:29 PM
An infra-red camera in the testing rooms might be an idea(documenting the re-direction of heat(blood))
When a woman gets aroused there is an increase in blood-flow to the face, neck,chest and crotch.........
easily detected with an IR-cam

Satan

Lutz
12-13-2002, 07:39 PM
Yeah, but wouldn\'t that be too expensive?

jvkohl
12-13-2002, 10:44 PM
One study using androstenone in mail containing bills, showed that the scented envelope contents seemed to get the bills paid more quickly. Still, studies like this are hard to do, and result analysis is both difficult and questionable. The study I mentioned is being done at an Eastern University; there are 270 female participants. Initial design was to have them wear bandanas impregnated with androsterone (versus controls) and see if
ratings of photos changed. Results will be analyzed over the Holidays; though I\'m not sure I\'ll be able to report
them, since the study is not one underwritten by me. I simply provided some input on study design and
1 gram of androsterone.

jvkohl
12-13-2002, 10:51 PM
Winnifred Cutler discusses effects on womens\' menstrual cycles and how pheromones are beneficial in modulating both cycles and menopause. Her early works were acceptable; recent stuff is garbage--done only for promotion of her product (by her or her associates). Nevertheless, you may want to look at her book: Love Cycles for more info on the benefits a woman may derive from ongoing exposure to male pheromones.

jvkohl
12-13-2002, 10:59 PM
Nearly all experiments with putative androstene-pheromones are done with 1mg/ml concentrations, whether
it\'s androstenol -none or -rone. I found this to be the best concentration for rone, also 2mg/ml was too strong
for nearly everyone. You probably have a university address and can order both -rone and -nol in crystaline
form to make your own mix. Not that Stone\'s chemicals ( in the chem set) are any problem, but your advisor
may not appreciate your work if you don\'t make your own mix. Will be happy to help you with other details
if I am able to do so. I wouldn\'t use ethanol as a control, though. It\'s odor carries it\'s own set of responses.
Mineral oil or propylene glycol are the most commonly used diluents and controls.

jvkohl
12-13-2002, 11:09 PM
Thanks FTR; guess new folks don\'t know much about me unless I keep the posts more frequent. For all: I just updated my website design (after more than 6 years). The new design allows for easier maneuverability, so you
can find information faster, regardless of what you\'re after. For those of you who don\'t know, its at
(\"http://\")

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2002, 11:53 PM
My pleasure.

franki
12-14-2002, 04:57 AM
Mr. Kohl:

I like the new lay-out of your site.

I found something on there that gives me a good indication that women on bc are not as likely to respond to fragrances and pheromones:

\"Does the Pill affect libido by blunting a woman’s sense of smell?
Italian scientists have confirmed that the Pill appears to affect a woman’s sensitivity to smells.\"

So maybe they the pheromones work as well with women on bc, but what about the scent? The scent carrier is also important in trying to get the message accross.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

jvkohl
12-15-2002, 06:56 PM
Thanks Franki; I\'m sure there has been some past discussion on links between the sense of smell and hormone
levels in women, which is a key issue. BC pills (Oral Contraceptives) trick a woman\'s body into thinking she\'s pregnant. Since there is less fluctuation in hormone levels, there is no ovulatory peak in luteinizing hormone and testosterone. That\'s because their\'s no rise in estrogen levels while on BC pills, and it is this rise in estrogen levels that predicts increased olfactory acuity and specificity for musky (male-associated) odors/pheromones, right at the time when women who are not on BC pills would be most likely to get pregnant if no other BC method was used.

With regard to carrier scents, women typically have a better sense of smell than do men. So their overall ability
to detect chemicals/scents is superior month in and month out.

SonnyBlack
12-18-2002, 02:01 PM
any more testing being done with only rone??I see this thread took a new route while i was gone for the week....

SonnyBlack
01-15-2003, 12:21 PM
anymore news or testing on this....forgive me for keeping on nagging about the rone issue but I dont think it has fully been tested and we hardly know how women perceive men who wear it...I myself plan to buy a bottle of CS rone this coming week (hopefully) and do some experimenting myself....any other rone related news from you guys???

DrSmellThis
01-15-2003, 02:50 PM
I\'ve settled on maybe a half-drop CS strength.

Definitely helps a mix.
At a bit higher dose, I\'m guessing no neg responses, but less sexual responses.
Still, more work needs to be done.

Watcher
01-15-2003, 02:52 PM
Well apart from using Alter ego (mens) and getting a good feeling out of it and also at the same time being percieved as a little more of a stable male to flirt with and talk to not much new.
Why dont u (sonnyblack) do some testing with Arone and give us some feedback as far as youre experiences, DIHLs, sexual and non-sexual hits, interesting conversations, views on the subject etc.

Wolfe
01-15-2003, 03:06 PM
ok, i\'ll bite, how the heck do you get a 1/2 drop? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

belgareth
01-15-2003, 03:11 PM
About the same way you get half of a hole.

Watcher
01-15-2003, 03:12 PM
My 2*s worth, i guess u just use half a normal drop. Lol it is just fun to bite into the language though isnt it.
What about a pheromone (nuclear) type bomb to split the atomic pheromone to create a pefect UFO fuel source to take over the earth.

DrSmellThis
01-15-2003, 03:12 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
by diluting in Etoh to half strength...

Wolfe
01-15-2003, 03:45 PM
lol, got ya /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
i couldn\'t help it ya know /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
01-15-2003, 04:04 PM
Lol u keep going wolfe, great contributions are coming out of youre threads as well.

Wolfe
01-15-2003, 04:22 PM
lol, i wish, i have SO much to learn still

Gerund
01-15-2003, 05:18 PM
I believe they\'re working on isolating isotopes as we speak! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-15-2003, 05:34 PM
Well, I think that\'s just mean. Isotopes shouldn\'t have to live in isolation. I\'m sure they need company, too. I\'m calling PETA.

Mtnjim
01-16-2003, 09:28 AM
\"I\'m calling PETA\"

But what do the People for Eating Tasty Animals have to do with this??

SonnyBlack
01-16-2003, 02:51 PM
one last question that I want to ask before I order my bottle of cs rone is this: Does the rone make the wearer getjust alot of respect from guys and girls or can they turn agressive on you like they do when you wear none??I want to know how people perceive you when you wear this mone..as to be prepared for when I test it and also make sure I dont OD on it. How do people perceive you when you wear this mone...???Some examples would be cool ...

Track0714
01-16-2003, 03:15 PM
This thread has been going since November, but I havent had an opinion on RONE until now.

Here are some of my observations and experiences.

I noticed more respect from the boss and guys from work using RONE, without the aggression you sometimes see with A-none.

now for the female reactions.

based on my limited observations, I would say Rone is an enhancer for the women you come in contact with. If they are in a good mood it enhances it and if they are in a bad mood it enhances that too.

If i wear rone around the wife about 4-5 days before her period and during her period, she goes into hyper-PMS mode. if i wear Rone or SOE around ovulation time, i notice she is in a much better mood.

At work for instance, I was wearing only Rone, and I had to do some work on a pregnant womans PC. The whole time i was there at her desk, she stayed close, alot of arm brushing, shoulders touching. As I was ready to leave, she asked if i wanted to touch her stomach, she was about 8 months pregnant. No one was around so I did. I could tell she was enjoying it.

Now on the flip side, a few days later, I was at another womans desk working on her computer, i was using only Rone, and she was pregnant too. But she was completely opposite. She acted very aggetated, like she couldnt wait for me to get done and get out of her cube. I just got the sense she was going to scream if i even touched her.

based on my limited observations, I started treating rone like A-none with respect to timing usage on a female target during ovulation.

I would love to her from J kohl on why i got 2 completely opposite responses from 2 pregnant women.

jvkohl
01-19-2003, 01:20 AM
I suspect, but have not confirmed, that it is the level of progesterone (required to maintain the pregnancy) which determines whether a woman responds positively or negatively to -rone. Higher progesterone levels during the course of the pregnancy would tend towards making -rone more aversive. Same way with women nearing menstruation.

Watcher
01-19-2003, 05:40 PM
Thanks jkohl

SonnyBlack
03-25-2003, 01:53 PM
well Im bringing this back up as alot of Cuddlebear\'s experimentations with rone have brought about considerable good reactions. Ive also been researching alot through www.pubmed.com (\"http://www.pubmed.com\") and search engines such as www.hotbot.com (\"http://www.hotbot.com\") and seeing alot of promise from this pheromone...how\'s about we get some more rone testing done by people with the chem kits...I myself have to wait till the end of the month to purchase my bottle of CS rone and see just what it does...cmon people lets get this going again

SonnyBlack
03-26-2003, 09:08 AM
lets bump this up to the top again....

Icemone
03-27-2003, 01:41 AM
Hi SonnyBlack, all,

I\'m also considering getting A-RONE
OR more \"Alter Ego\"

This is a great thread and I like the idea of more Respect with fewer aggressive hassles.

I\'m looking for CLEARER signals and from a few posts A-Rone might do that.

Seems to make the shy girls shyer LOL The
Respectful more so and the
assholes won\'t hide behind \"phony\" they\'ll just be there to get a tattoo of my bootprint on them /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Please keep us all up to date and when if I order I\'ll do the same.

SonnyBlack
04-07-2003, 10:20 AM
anyone else doing any a-rone testing recently???Im about a few weeks away (hopefully) till I can afford my own CS Rone bottle. ....