PDA

View Full Version : I am Sam

Bruce
11-13-2002, 07:51 AM
Rented the DVD. Watched it twice. Really really enjoyed it. Parents, boomers, Beatles fans, anybody... don\'t miss it! Sean Penn and Michelle Pfeifer were incredible together. Watch it, then go hug your kids, pets, friends, whatever.
Bruce

jose
11-13-2002, 08:23 AM
Your right Bruce this is a very good movie. Since were recommending DVD\'s rent \"Dog Soldiers\" a group of soldiers dispatched to war games deep in the woods, are holed up in a farmhouse where they are attacked by Werewolves. If you can get past the English accents it\'s a good action movie from beginning to end.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-01-2002, 11:38 AM
Finally got around to seeing this and it\'s worth seeing. Except Bruce, you didn\'t warn me to have a hankie ready. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I want the sound track.

Bruce
12-01-2002, 03:39 PM
I cry during so many movies, I wouldn\'t know which to warn you about. I cried at the end of Monsters Inc and Ice Age.

If you get the DVD version of I am Sam, be sure to watch it through with the director\'s comments running. Amazing story as well. EG: 2 of Sam\'s handicapped friends in the movie were portrayed by real life residents from the center they originally went to just to study how folks like that behave, move etc. Can you guess which two?

Yeah, the sound track was great. I love the last scene (soccer game). I watched it over and over.

Bruce

Gerund
12-01-2002, 03:45 PM
Boy, I hope nobody spills the beans to Bruce about Bambi\'s Mother~ /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Bruce
12-01-2002, 03:57 PM
My wife had to tell me about Manny\'s wife and kids in Ice Age. I guess I blocked it out or something. :-)
Bruce

Gerund
12-01-2002, 04:24 PM
hehe /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-01-2002, 04:37 PM
I did see the director\'s comments. I ordered it from Comcast On Demand and they show the dvd versions with all the back story, etc. Pretty amazing stuff. Little Dakota\'s going to be quite something when she grows up. She\'s an amazing actress already.

Thanks for the recommendation. I really enjoyed it.

EXIT63
12-01-2002, 04:52 PM
go rent old yeller