PDA

View Full Version : spanish f

Tom
11-13-2002, 02:32 AM
last time I see posting about spanish fly, but it is not the real spanish fly
and I got this
\"SPANISH FLY\"
What is Spanish Fly?
Spanish fly is a powder of ground up wings of the CANTHARIS VESICATORIA beetle, found in the deserts of Spain and the Southwest United States. It has the effect of irritating the outer mucous membranes of the vagina and the penis glans (head), thus bringing your genitals to your attention and sometimes giving you the impression that you are \'aroused.\' Women may also experience lubrication as a response to this irritation. However, the body is not actually stimulated, and intercourse is probably painful under these conditions, although it may sometimes help to scratch what really *is* an itch, and not desire.

Spanish fly is also quite poisonous, and therefore illegal in the United States. Dosage is very hard to determine, as is quality, and you\'re just as likely to die from Spanish fly as you are to get laid.

What is the \"Spanish Fly\" sold in America?
What is sold as \"spanish fly\" in the United States is usually sold with the terms \"spurious\" or \"placebo.\" I suggest you go look these words up before buying anything with these words on the package. Most \"Spanish Fly\" is nothing more than a cheap blend of vitamins or simply a sugar pill.

Elana
11-13-2002, 03:42 AM
We used to sell Spanish Fly at the lingerie store I managed. It was 100% placebo. I would usually tell the people purchasing it that it is good for gag gifts, but that it does nothing for the sex drive. I couldn\'t believe how many people refused to listen to me and purchased it anyway.

Whitehall
11-13-2002, 08:37 AM
Here\'s some stuff from Germany. While I\'ve never tried this or similar concoctions, another of this company\'s products are A-OK! Remember, the experts are unanimous that this is a bad idea.

http://www.virilityhealth.com/shop/pages/html/spanish.htm (\"http://www.virilityhealth.com/shop/pages/html/spanish.htm\")

Tom
11-14-2002, 01:14 AM
so, any other things that can help increasing girls wants.
I hear about potenzol, but when I search at net, i found nothing.
also there are many product at net, but I think it is not true, or not safe.