PDA

View Full Version : Girl stuff

Pages : [1] 2

**DONOTDELETE**
11-12-2002, 07:20 PM
Ladies: what\'s the best product you\'ve ever used for your hands/nails/hair? or share whatever beauty product for any use that you swear by.

I\'ve been taking vitamins called \"Hair Care from Within\" that Avon sells that contain wheat germ oil, millet seed extract, and L-cysteine - the label says \"Helps maintain healthy hair and nails while providing nutrients for the follicles\" --I figured I\'d try one bottle and see. I bought two more bottles. It also works for your nails and I ruined mine moving house. They\'ve grown back faster, my hair is silkier, and the spots at my temples that were thinning are growing back in (thank God). I think GNC also sells hair/nails vitamins. Anyway, the Avon ones work, I\'m surprised and pleased to tell you.

Gerund
11-12-2002, 07:50 PM
Hope you don\'t mind a guy replying...

Nutrition-wise, the best thing for hair is the L-Cysteine you mentioned, available as an amino acid supplement. Taken together with Sodium Selenite, it will produce absolutely beautiful hair -- as you grow it, so of course we\'re talking a time committment here. I learned this in a book called \"Life Extension\" many years ago & tried it for the hell of it. Worked beautifully.

Elana
11-12-2002, 08:36 PM
For hair I must have my Sebastian Potion 9. For once a week deep conditioning Joico K-Pak Deep-Penetrating Reconstructor. Both products are outstanding.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-12-2002, 08:56 PM
Not at all, thanks for the tip, I\'ll try it. I\'ve got at least two more years of growing my hair before it\'s as long as I want it to be. Is there a certain proportion the two things have to be in when taken together? How much should you take of each daily?

CJ01
11-13-2002, 02:12 AM
Well the hair products I use are Lóreal, and from KMS. KMS is brilliant!

CJ01
11-13-2002, 02:21 AM
Oh and the best skin care products must be from skinbio! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
11-13-2002, 03:39 AM
CJ-What products do you use from Skin Biology? I have heard great stuff about the CP Serum.

CJ01
11-13-2002, 05:09 AM
Elena, the CP serum is fantastic stuff. I can really recommend it. I´ve tried the trireduction stuff though only the samples. After that I had no money and still don´t.
Also tried the oil and the body lotion. I prefer the lotion as it absorbs much quicker than the oil.
Got a sample of the new retinol treatment, which is very good too. All in all, apart from the not so attractive package design, the chaotic website and the fact that ordering is very expensive indded, there´s only praise for skinbio products.
If you´ve not checked out the forum yet and are interested I´d have a read through the posts. CJ:)

**DONOTDELETE**
11-13-2002, 05:23 AM
Sebastian Potion No. 9 is truly da bomb. What\'s your favorite shampoo? I love Pantene Smooth and Sleek. And for finishing, this product from the drugstore called Citre Shine. Also, believe it or not, V05 Leave In conditioner. Both work best for me put on while my hair\'s still wet, before styling. (I\'ve got thick, curly hair that has to be weighted down so it doesn\'t frizz in this constant humidity.)Where do you get your deep conditioner? I don\'t think I\'ve ever seen that brand.CJ - what do the skin bio products do that makes them better than others?

CJ01
11-13-2002, 05:29 AM
I´ve not heard of any of those products. Are they only available in the US?

Elana
11-13-2002, 09:37 AM
I used to use Citre Shine for years right before I blow dried my hair, but now that I discovered Potion 9, my Citre Shine sits under my sink hanging out with all the other cosmetic rejects. It\'s a good product, but 9 does everything it did and more. K-Pak can be found in any good salon, beauty supply store or purchased online. I recently picked some up at Albertsons. It\'s very heavy duty, so it\'s not for everyday use. I used to have zero product loyalty. I loved trying different things, but these are two products that I can\'t do without. I don\'t really have a favorite shampoo. I am currently using Baby Blonde by Fekkai. If anyone needs sunless tanning recommendations...just ask. I am quite the expert on self tanning.

CJ- Thanks for the Bio info. I am going to try some of the products. I\'ll check out the site as well.

Gerund
11-13-2002, 03:50 PM
Oops...yep, there\'s a specific proportion recommended for the L-Cysteine amino acid and Sodium Selenite combination, but it was so long ago I don\'t recall what it was. I remember that the \"Life Extension\" book said take three or four 500-milligram capsules (about 2 grams) of L-Cysteine, but I don\'t recall how much Sodium Selenite -- but I don\'t think it was very much.

The book was written by Durk Pearson and Sandy Shaw, who were probably considered nutritional supplement radicals at the time -- but they had the necessary scientific degrees and backgrounds and research to support their claims. They said that this \"hair nutrition\" formula was equivalent to eating 4 raw eggs per day, but without the calories or cholesterol. There was more to it than that, but you get the idea.

At any rate, the results are incredible. You\'ll look as if you\'ve been somehow genetically blessed to grow perfect hair -- extremely shiny, and very thick (in terms of diameter).

**DONOTDELETE**
11-13-2002, 04:31 PM
Oh, WOW. I will definitely try that. Thanks for the tip.

Elana
11-14-2002, 12:11 PM
CJ- I ordered the CP serum and will give a full review after I have used it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

xxxPantero
11-14-2002, 03:37 PM
hey so potion 9 is good for hair?

Elana
11-14-2002, 04:37 PM
Pantero-It\'s awesome. It is a leave in conditioner/styler and leaves your hair in fantastic shape. The more you use it the healthier your hair looks and feels.

EXIT63
11-14-2002, 05:32 PM
OK, here\'s my secret. You gotta keep this on DL. I use Pantene conditioner, (only a small amount), and I don\'t rinse it out. (It\'s not a leave-in). Leaves my hair unbelievably soft. Women come from miles around just to touch my head(s).

**DONOTDELETE**
11-14-2002, 05:40 PM
Pantene\'s da bomb!

sophie
11-14-2002, 08:37 PM
OK, my monitor is still so fuzzy I can hardly read it, but here\'s a tip (if no one\'s mentioned this). Take Biotin, it\'s a nutritional supplement that greatly aids hair and nail growth and health. I think the standard dose is 800 mcg and it is very inexpensive. It is especvially important for lowcarbers (discussion mentioned in off topic). Results take at least 8 weeks, but my nails are hard as glass. It helps hair too.

xxxPantero
11-14-2002, 09:53 PM
interesting way of styling hair for guys......

well, i know women like guys with nice hair, but not girly hair, so i try and take care of it, although it\'s semi short

i read an interesting way to style hair a few months back (this is how i style it)
basically style your hair the way you normally would, and then run ur hand through it as if a woman would during sex (without messing up the style too much) and i added a few plevic thrusts that kind of send my bangs flying.... so when i go out my hair says \"i just had sex\" kind of like copulins do.

or maybe i\'m just obsessing about details ever since i learned women look at all the details

belgareth
11-15-2002, 06:40 AM
This is going to sound a little odd but here goes. My wife has beautiful, long dark hair. She uses a stuff called Mane and Tail that she buys in an equestrian supply shop. She says the stuff available in the store isn\'t the same or nearly as good.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-15-2002, 07:20 AM
My sister swears by that stuff....mane and tail. I made fun of her for it, but it seems to work.
My own hair is too short for any conditioners or junk like that. I just use a dab of Twisted Taffy and make whatever style I\'m feeling - 2 seconds and I\'m out the door. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

belgareth
11-15-2002, 07:53 AM
Yeah, I tried making fun of my wife about it once. Did you know it\'s unhealthy to make ANY reference that a woman can construe as saying she has any similarity to a horse? Ouch! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-15-2002, 08:49 AM
Another guy chiming in.

I think strong healthy hair and nails require adequate protien intake, which most women don\'t get (in my opinion). Also, I suggest supplementing some essential fats in the diet as we don\'t get enough omega-3 fats. Flax oil and fish are good sources.

And don\'t forget vitamins and anti-oxidants. For hair and nails to LOOK healthy the body has to BE healthy. www.lef.org (\"http://www.lef.org\") is a good source for info.

Whitehall
11-15-2002, 09:21 AM
For good, strong nails, there is one answer - JELLO.

Whenever I eat jello or gelatin, I find I have to trim the nails ahead of schedule. It makes sense when you consider that gelatin is just boiled-down horse hoofs.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-15-2002, 09:25 AM
I eat a very high protein diet and have good hair. It\'s my nails I was specifically concerned with. You\'d think good hair would mean good nails, but it doesn\'t seem to. I had had a conversation with another woman about skin care, so decided to open a thread so we could share beauty secrets.

Elana
11-15-2002, 09:33 AM
I agree...I take Flax Seed Oil everyday. YUCK! /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-15-2002, 09:39 AM
Flax seed oil, it is, then. Should I hold my nose when I take it? Biotin (thanks, Sophie!), jello, Sodium Selenim, L-cysteine, high protein diet, antioxidants, KMS, Potion No. 9 ... wow. My shopping list is getting long. Thanks for great tips.

Elana
11-15-2002, 09:57 AM
You are forgetting the Joico K-Pak. Yes...hold your nose when you sip it. You can find it in the refrigerator section of any health food store. Omega 3 fatty acids have many substantial health benefits.

CJ01
11-15-2002, 09:59 AM
Pantero, what do you mean by a woman going through hair during sex. And whose hair?
And just what is `girly hair´ I´ve never heard someone mention that before. Only in the 70´s and 80´s when guys were letting their hair gorw lung (er)

CJ01
11-15-2002, 10:02 AM
ponderer, why do you reckon that women don´t get enough protein?
But speaking of proteins, it´s a strange issue in a way. Some people don´t get enough, enough of the proteins which are best for the human body and others actually take far too much.

CJ01
11-15-2002, 10:10 AM
If the flax seed oil is so bad to consume, why don´t you try Hempseed oil. It´s considered to be one of the best oils for the human body and it doesn´t taste that bad at all. Thing is you can´t heat it up. I´ve only just started using it myself, though not regularly yet. When I need oil to cook with I use olive oil.

I can´t really comment about products for helping non- shiny hair because mine´s always been shiny by nature.
BTW I eat cheese regularly too. Not for my nails but because I love the stuff. However I´ve found that it is good for my nails too, they´re shinier. CJ

Elana
11-15-2002, 10:17 AM
Is Hempseed Omega 3 Fatty acids?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-15-2002, 10:24 AM
Isn\'t that strange -- when I eat cheese, I break out. Guaranteed. I love it but I can\'t eat it at all.

I read the FDA is trying to ban anything with hemp in it, so if you like what you\'re using, stock up. Let\'s hope they won\'t be successful.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-15-2002, 10:27 AM
Right, Joico K-Pak!

Omega-3 fatty acids -- are those the fats in fish oil?

Elana
11-15-2002, 10:31 AM
Yes, they are the fats in fish oils. That is another option. They sell fish oil tablets or for that matter...eat oily fish /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-15-2002, 10:36 AM
Ugh! Ever read Dr. Perricone? He\'s a dermatologist that was on public television with a program about how to eat for good skin, an anti-aging diet. Salmon three meals a day. I ate salmon till I thought I\'d grow gills. Now I can\'t even look at it anymore. It did make a difference, though, as promised. Has anyone tried his skin care line? The expense is prohibitive for me but I\'m curious.

I\'ll have to try the capsules.

MaxiMog
11-15-2002, 11:42 AM
Ylang Ylang EO is very good for making your nails stronger, too!

CJ01
11-15-2002, 12:13 PM
Speaking of fish... I do eat fish a lot too and a lot of it raw (sashimi) I just love that stuff. My absolute favourite, incidently is salmon, there´s other too `course. And I love things like scampis, lobster and so on although I don´t get the latter as often as I´d like too /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
I´m lucky I live in an area where sea food is popular and always easlily available.

So the FDA wants to ban everything to do with hemp, huh. FDA is something to do witht he US gov, right - I do know but I forgot what it stands for. Any intelligent reasons for that? Thought not. Well luckily those tits don´t have a say in what people over here consume so stuff them, those anally obsessed d*ickheads. CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
11-15-2002, 02:15 PM
! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Sorry, I keep forgetting you\'re outside the US and don\'t have to deal with those particular d*ckheads.

Whitehall
11-15-2002, 02:35 PM
FDA equals Food and Drug Administration

They are subject to considerable political pressures. One is from the pharmaceutical companies - they want to stiffle Americans\' tendency to self-medicate with items for which the companies don\'t have patents for. The Religous Right also is still fighting the Drug Wars. The Republicans have to throw them a bone every now and again and the hemp user community is relatively unorganized so can be targeted painlessly.

Lastly is the consumer groups - the thalidomide catastrophe still carries political weight here.

The FDA is not one of our better governmental organizations. They are not totally useless to the public but are too often serving special interests under technocratic cover. Frankly, I regularly discount their \"scientific\" findings as does most of the thinking public.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-15-2002, 02:38 PM
They\'re after even the kids\' hemp bracelets/anklets, shampoos and soaps with hemp ... it can only be politically motivated; otherwise, it makes no sense at all.

CJ01
11-15-2002, 05:20 PM
FTR, none of it makes sense to me not really. Judging from what Whitehall wrote it sounds more like the usual self righteous, ignorant nonsense. On top of that economical and financial. I reckon it had jacksh*t to do with being concerned with peoples well being.
BTW We got our own dickheads to deal with over here. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-15-2002, 05:29 PM
I don\'t doubt it. There does seem to be a preponderence of d*ckheads no matter where you go. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

SwingerMD
11-15-2002, 07:28 PM
CJ101,

Mmmm . . . Salmon sashimi. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif My favorite! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

franki
11-16-2002, 02:40 AM
\"BTW We got our own dickheads to deal with over here.\"

I got my own dickhead to deal with ... /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

xxxPantero
11-16-2002, 09:28 PM
well during sex, sometimes a woman will grab onto the guys hair and pull it back (when she\'s being a bit aggressive while being f*cked) so i style my hair almost the same way as it looks after sex (if i were to stlye it exactly the way it looks, it would look very weird and unattractive)

girly hair = guys who should be in a pantene pro-v commercial waving their hair = fabio (the real fabio, the austrian)

some women like it, and it looks okay on very few guys, but the majority of men don\'t look good in long hair that is straight and styled and looks like they take more care of it than a woman takes care of hers

Elana
11-17-2002, 01:16 PM
My hair always looks like I just had sex. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-17-2002, 01:41 PM
I love long hair on men. That\'s one hippie fashion I wish would come back full force. Just saw Interview With The Vampire again last night. Brad Pitt and Antonio Banderas - both with long hair. To my mind, gorgeous. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

xxxPantero
11-17-2002, 10:08 PM
like i said, not every guy can pull it off...

brad pitt and antonio banderas can wear flannel pj\'s and women will still drop their panties...

now imagine george clooney or nicholas cage with the same wigs from interview with the vampire....... yuck

**DONOTDELETE**
11-18-2002, 04:27 AM
Another two guys I\'d put in that same category as Brad and Antonio - not much they could do to ruin their looks, long hair included. I bet you\'d be surprised. They might look good.

MaxiMog
11-18-2002, 08:45 AM
Nic Cage had long hair in Conair I believe, and it was ok actually.
George Clooney with long hair? Dunno about that...

Mtnjim
11-19-2002, 11:32 AM
Some of us don\'t have much choice. My hair is so baby fine that the only 2 things I can do (believe me, I\'ve tried everything) is a pony tail or all shaved off. I look horrable bald, so a pony tail it is. Also, one use of a pony tail is a handle for the ladies ;~}

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 03:11 PM
CJ wrote:
\"ponderer, why do you reckon that women don´t get enough protein?

But speaking of proteins, it´s a strange issue in a way. Some people don´t get enough, enough of the proteins which are best for the human body and others actually take far too much. \"

It\'s really a complex issue, but I see that a lot of women tend to be carb addicts. Because of a woman\'s hormonal fluctuations the carbs bring about a better sense of well being by increasing seratonin levels. Protien is usually a secondary consideration at most meals. And most meals are usually unbalanced high carb snacks. I don\'t want to generalize too much here as this probably applies to a lot of men too. But men are usually not as fearful of getting gaining fat from a larger meal that has a good helping of protien. And women who are watching their weight may opt for a smaller meal (ie salad) with only a little protien.

Protien is a very important nutrient. It is a building block for the body tissues, hormones, enzymes. It raises the metabolism. It helps control blood sugar levels in meals containing carbs.

How much do we need? That\'s a very individual thing. The important thing is balance. We all need the proper balance of protien, fats, and carbs. And the right balance of types of each of the protien, fats and carbs that we eat.

Also, In order for us to keep our metabolism high we need to take in enough calories. That means we should eat several small balanced meals during the day and NOT of just a couple big meals with some unbalanced snacks.

Does any of this make sense? This topic is really to big to cover here. Although I\'ll try if anyone has some more specific questions.

Ponderer

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 03:23 PM
Flax seed oil is very high in omega-3 fats, which humans really need. Most of these fats are destroyed in the processing of foods. Flax oil may tend to taste bitter to a lot of people, although it does have a nutty taste. The bitterness can be reduced by getting a good brand of fresh oil. I recommend Barleans and Flora brands, they are very fresh (usually) and have a pressing date on the bottle. Always get it from the refrigerated section of the health food store and refrigerate it yourself at home. One to two tablespoons a day is a good amount to start with. Hemp oil is good too, but more expensive than flax.

I usually add it to my morning chocolate protein shake. The nutty flavor compiliments the chocolate and any slight bitterness is covered up.

If anyone tries it out for a few weeks let us know what you find.

Ponderer

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 03:28 PM
! Ever read Dr. Perricone?

His book \"The Wrinkle Cure\" is very good. He emphasizes eating well to maintain healthy skin as well as using topical serums and such. I use one that has all the anti-oxidants, plus I use a little emu oil too.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 03:29 PM
FDA = health Nazis

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 03:39 PM
Never read his book. I saw his program on public tv and did his diet for several days, ate salmon till I puked. My skin looked great, tho. I can\'t afford his creams, way outta my league. How\'s the emu oil - do you get that from skinbiology? What kind of skin do you have (dry/normal/oily)?

sophie
11-21-2002, 07:08 PM
thank you, ponderer, good points! I eat yogurt and nuts for breakfast, meat and a low carb veggie for lunch, dinner is hit or miss lately due to my schedule, but the protein and high fiber lunch keeps me going for hours. That\'s the problem with excess carbs, I just get hungry and tired again in an hour so I try to avoid them. I used to be a carb addict as you described; it just didn\'t work for me and I finally figured out why.

I know it seems we\'re straying off topic on this thread, but good nutrition is so important for hair and nails and everything else, so really it does apply here. good advice about the flax oil too.

MaxiMog
11-22-2002, 05:43 AM
To me it seems that people think each and every carb is the same thing...

That\'s the problem with excess carbs, I just get hungry and tired again in an hour so I try to avoid them. Now that\'s the typical reaction one gets from refined carbs I.e. sugar and foods with refined sugar. The carbs you get from whole grains do not have that effect on you because blood sugar levels only raise a little, and are kept at that level because these long-chained carbs take a pretty long time to be broken down, hence you\'ll have a lot of energy for a long time(unlike refined sugar which gets in the bloodstream immediately causing the bloodsugar levels to raise way too much (=hyperglycemia). Because of that, for a little moment, you\'ll feel like you have lots of energy but as your body will start OVERproducing insulin (because the sugars are coming into your blood SO fast your pancreas is OVERstimulated) your bloodsugar levels will go way down some time (you got it very right there: mostly it\'s only a matter of about one hour!) afterwards, causing you to feel tired (hypoglycemia).
I eat lots of whole carbs, and it causes me to NEVER feel hungry (unless I\'ve been very active physically) throughout the whole day.

Now I\'m not saying that a low carb diet is bad, but what I want to say is: IF you eat carbs, eat high-quality carbs (and not the low-quality ones, only to blame carbs as a whole for the inconveniences the low-quality ones cause). The same goes for any nutrient.

There\'s a whole book on sugar. It\'s pretty old, but really good! Us modern people with our \"civilized eating habits\" could really learn a lot from it. It\'s really recommended: \"Sugar Blues, © 1975 by William Dufty\"

sophie
11-22-2002, 07:02 PM
maximog, trust me when I say I agree with you, and my comment was based more on the fact that occasionally I eat \"bad carbs\" when I know I shouldn\'t. I have been lowcarbing for 2 years, and I do eat whole grains a couple of times a week, without guilt, because they don\'t affect me like sugar or processed carbs do. I agree that there are \"good carbs\" and \"bad carbs\" (ie, sugar is poison as far as I\'m concerned).

**DONOTDELETE**
11-23-2002, 06:30 AM
I have a new addiction: BeneFit\'s \"Touch Me Then Try To Leave\" body cream...$27.17 for 4.5 ounces but the littlest bit goes a long, long way ... it smells gorgeous (roses and sandalwood) and leaves your skin like satin. It\'s the best body cream I\'ve ever used. And if you\'re an EW user, you\'re double blessed, because it smells great with EW.

sophie
11-23-2002, 12:49 PM
Ok, R, I just went and bought some and it IS great stuff. hallelujah, I\'m YOUNG again, LOL. And I like the scent because to me it\'s not too strong, just very appealing, and is now fading to a sweet, spicy aftersmell. I checked it out online and one of the review comments was \"I like it, but he still left...\" hmmmm....you should be in sales, between the pheros and your personality, just imagine the possibilities!!!

CJ01
11-23-2002, 01:24 PM
You two what is it, where can I get it from, what company, tell me tell me. Although is it as good as the skinbio products?

MaxiMog
11-23-2002, 01:54 PM
\"Is it as good as the skinbio products?\" you ask? In other words, you think those are good? Which products do you recommend? I\'m interested to order from them, but I don\'t know what to buy... My main interest goes for the oils with a single note of EOs in them. Thanks!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-23-2002, 03:54 PM
It\'s a very rich lotion in a 4.5 ounce jar made by the company, BeneFit. It\'s called \"Touch Me Then Try To Leave.\" It smells like angel\'s breath. It\'s pale pink and silky silky smooth, light as air, and greaseless. Get some. Then do this: Take a shower and exfoliate - seriously exfoliate, like, use a coarse salt and oil rub, or St. Ives Apricot, or loofah gloves, or what have you. Come out, pat, dry, and put \"Touch Me Then Try To Leave\" on all over yourself. I promise you, you have never felt your skin so soft and so exquisitely silky in your life, nor smelled so like the purest heaven. Put on silk lingerie and call your best guy. It\'s time to get your ya-ya\'s out. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif On the other hand, as one reviewer put it, you feel so good you don\'t care if he comes over or not, much less whether he leaves. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif Sophie and CJ - everybody knew but us, apparently. Sephora was packed last night -- I found the cream and took a box, then walked around sampling other things. I don\'t even remember how many women said to me \"Have you tried that stuff? OMG, you won\'t be sorry for that buy!\" or similar remarks, rolling their eyes in ecstasy. I think it makes everybody evangelical. Guys, maybe a good stocking stuffer? --- Oh, Sophie, I bought Biotin while I was out, and thought of you.

Elana
11-24-2002, 06:25 AM
CJ- The CP Serum....OMG! TY TY TY! This stuff is amazing. I have only used it for 3 days and my skin is glowing! Every woman here must get it. www.skinbio.com (\"http://www.skinbio.com\") Do your own research on copper-peptides. Skin bio even makes penis cream for the man that wants that smooth and beautiful penis. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-24-2002, 06:35 AM
Elana, how much?

Elana
11-24-2002, 06:39 AM
It\'s very reasonable. $40.00 shipped for a 4 oz bottle

EXIT63
11-24-2002, 07:19 AM
...Skin bio even makes penis cream for the man that wants that smooth and beautiful penis...

Unless a girl is wearing very strong glasses...It won\'t matter how beautiful mine is. lol /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
11-24-2002, 08:12 AM
Exit I\'m sure women think your penis is perfect (with the exception of me) you know what club I am in. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Just look at my title.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-24-2002, 08:23 AM
Waaaa-hahahahahahaha!

I\'m sure Exit\'s got skills enough to make up for whatever (perceived) lack of equipment he feels he suffers.

When did you make rank, Elana? Congrats, sorry I missed it.

Elana
11-24-2002, 08:27 AM
I have to start limiting my posts because I really want to keep this title. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

MaxiMog
11-24-2002, 10:50 AM
FULL member, huh? LOL! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Elana
11-24-2002, 11:06 AM
That\'s how I like em /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

franki
11-24-2002, 11:09 AM
You have only 7 posts left. When you post more you will be kicked out of the \"full member club\". /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-24-2002, 11:12 AM
Ah, well. These things only last but so long anyway...what\'s good is that when one dies down, another springs up in its place...

Elana
11-24-2002, 11:20 AM
I\'ve decided that nobody is taking my title away from me.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-24-2002, 11:31 AM
Hail Madame President!

Elana
11-24-2002, 11:33 AM
I hope all of my male members are practicing the clubs salute.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-24-2002, 11:35 AM
LOLShall I help you go around and check? Is the position of Inspector General open; if so, may I be considered?

Elana
11-24-2002, 11:43 AM
You are officially appointed Inspector General with the condition that you always take me with you when you do inspections. lol

**DONOTDELETE**
11-24-2002, 11:47 AM
I accept the position and its condition with pleasure.

CJ01
11-24-2002, 12:06 PM
Elena, you went for the big size bottle not the sample right away: I tried the samples first. I´m glad you like it too. It´s brilliant stuff isn´t it. I noticed that it reduces the need for make up too. The glowing effect is just fantastic. I think more men could do with that king of skin btw. Your skin will glow even in the cold winter months... NICE. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
11-24-2002, 12:08 PM
Yes, I went for the 4oz. bottle. I already feel the need to stock up. This product is gold. Yes, agreed that it would do wonders for a man\'s skin as well.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-24-2002, 12:11 PM
Ok, stupid question...what do you mean by \"glow\"?

Elana
11-24-2002, 12:17 PM
Like if you just had a fabulous facial and your skin looks radiant

**DONOTDELETE**
11-24-2002, 12:18 PM
One more item on the shopping list, then. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
11-24-2002, 12:28 PM
Now I really need to find my King. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Since Exit can\'t be a member, maybe we can let him be the clubs gardener or cook.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-24-2002, 01:00 PM
No, no, no, with respect, your highness - a waste of his talent. Let Exit be Court Jester.

EXIT63
11-24-2002, 01:23 PM
How bout if I knock both your heads together! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CJ01
11-24-2002, 02:29 PM
The stuff puts a wonderful colour on your face. Really healthy sometimes it can look like you just had a quick one - not that I know what you guys looke like when you have had one...:)
It´s great stuff FTR I don´t think You´ll regret trying it out. If you´re not sure just get a sample bottle ( 1 oz.) those last pretty long too.

CJ01
11-24-2002, 02:31 PM
The full memeber club?... don´t leave me out! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
11-24-2002, 04:30 PM
CJ- You now have the title of Master Sommelier of the Full Member Club. It is your job to pick the wine and keep our members in good spirits.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-24-2002, 04:47 PM
Hurray for CJ the Sommelier!

sophie
11-24-2002, 06:23 PM
I need a title too....I just made full member this past week!!! I\'m glad we now have a sommelier, congrats, CJ!! you\'ve been nominated and seconded. any ideas for my title?

Lucky
11-25-2002, 05:45 AM
I just joined but I\'m feeling left out....not having a title and all. I know, I can do the Queen\'s grunt work - like checking out all the members to see how full they are . I can qualify them before they ascend to her!

Elana
11-25-2002, 05:50 AM
Not bad Lucky, but wouldn\'t that go under the Inspector General position? I\'ll have to consult with the IG and get back with you on that.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-25-2002, 05:51 AM
I believe that\'s my job, as Inspector General. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif ... But how about ...Director of Weights and Measures? I could make sure the Full Member Salute is being performed, and you could come along with the tape measure....?

Elana
11-25-2002, 05:53 AM
All right Lucky...It will be your job to interview potential club members to see if they qualify to join the Full Member Club. We will work on your title.

cuddlebear
11-25-2002, 07:10 AM
OK Lucky I \"salute\" you too ... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-25-2002, 02:06 PM
You are right. It\'s best to eat foods in their natural forms. The less processing the better.

sophie
11-25-2002, 08:24 PM
so ponderer, do we take that to mean you\'re talking about full members? Or am I just slow on the uptake? FTR suggested I could be Mistress of the Full Member club, and elana suggested Photographer....any votes on this matter? I like the weights and measures idea too for Lucky, that is an important job!!!

cuddlebear
11-25-2002, 09:29 PM
So FTR is inspector general? Uh, Full Member Cuddlebear reporting for inspection ... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-26-2002, 01:26 AM
LOL
I must agree, I like a full member with as little processing as possible.

This is getting out of hand. Oh -- wait -- that was the point! Right, nevermind.

Ok, Cuddles, soon as Her Ladyship the Sommelier shows up with the wine list, we\'ll have a look -- maintain that salute, now, so Sophie can get a really good picture.

Elana
11-26-2002, 03:15 AM
Sophie-As Queen of the Full Member Club, I grant you the right to choose whichever title you like best. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

franki
11-26-2002, 06:15 AM
Under your name it now really shows \"Full Member Inspector\".

How did you get that, FullTilt?

I see in the FAQ, that when you post 2000 posts you will get that title. Did you talk with Bruce?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-26-2002, 06:17 AM
Our very dearest Bruce is in on the silliness! That\'s what it means!He\'s so good, isn\'t he? He lets us have all kinds of fun.No, I never said a word. He\'s reading and playing along, too. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

franki
11-26-2002, 06:18 AM
I think it is getting out of hand a bit. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Elana
11-26-2002, 06:25 AM
Franki-Don\'t be sad because you don\'t have a title. Just go through the proper inspection procedures and you will probably get an invite. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-26-2002, 06:26 AM
I thought you\'d want it to get out of hand for a change. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

cuddlebear
11-26-2002, 06:48 AM
You all are crazy! And fun! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

franki
11-26-2002, 11:43 AM
\"Now I really need to find my King. Since Exit can\'t be a member, maybe we can let him be the clubs gardener or cook.\"

\"Franki-Don\'t be sad because you don\'t have a title. Just go through the proper inspection procedures and you will probably get an invite.\"

OK, what do I have to do to become a member (or even become king /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif)? Maybe send a few special pictures to the inspector general. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Elana
11-26-2002, 11:49 AM
Franki- You must send all pictures to both the Inspector General and the Queen. This is going to be a difficult title to hand out. It may take us some time deciding, so everyone get their pictures in ASAP. There is some tough competition on this forum. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-26-2002, 10:10 PM
All honorable men are to report immediately to the head (no pun) of the Full Member Royal Guard. It is our duty to protect the queen and all other women in the land of Love-Scent. Madam Red-Head in the province of Full-Tilt has decreed it, and we, the men of the Pheros have accepted our call to doodie....uh....I meant duty. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Gerund
11-27-2002, 11:11 AM
Parts of me are saluting already! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-27-2002, 04:18 PM
I nominate Gerund as ... Keeper of the Pearly Gates, Royal Guard, Full Member Club.

And Alchemist as ... Alchemist! (that one was easy)

And, Franki, Josh is coming up with something for you. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
11-27-2002, 04:20 PM
If I second Gerund, do I have to speak to him? /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Elana
11-27-2002, 04:21 PM
I second Gerunds nomination

**DONOTDELETE**
11-27-2002, 04:22 PM
My Queen, you don\'t have to do anything you don\'t like. If it pleases you, I\'ll handle that personally myself.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2002, 06:20 AM
Back to girl stuff products, here\'s what is new on my MUST HAVE list:

Touch Me Then Try To Leave body cream by BeneFit
Sandal Scandal by BeneFit -- this is a miracle cream, too - 10% AHA in the same texture cream as TMTTTL - moisturizes and makes your feet very very soft, overnight, also great for your cuticles

No Joico K-Pak in this area, anywhere - I went to drugstores and beauty supplies. I ended up with Wella Kolestral instead. Last night I washed my hair, put Kolestral on, left it for 20 minutes, rinsed it out, worked about a quarter sized squirt of Sebastian Potion No. 9 through, and set it on Velcro rollers.

My hair has never looked this good in my life. Never. Elana\'s right - it does everything Citre Shine does and then some. Shine to knock your eyes out, perfectly soft, thick and bouncy, lots of body. I\'m SOLD on Potion No. 9.

I bought biotin, L-cystein and Sodium Selenite. Will let you know what results I see.

I smelled perfumes at Sephora - I really liked Donna Karan and Donna Karan\'s Black Cashmere - I bought a new one called Libertine, a floral chypre. It\'s nice with EW and works on top of TMTTTL cream.

Skinbiology\'s next, in a month or two, when I finish the face creams I\'ve already got.

Elana
11-28-2002, 06:27 AM
The great thing about Potion 9 is that the more you use it the greater your hair looks. That goes for CP Serum from Skin Bio as well. If I ever met CJ in person I would give her the biggest hug for recommending CP. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

FTR- I know you have been sniffing a lot of fragrances lately. Have you run into anything that may be for me...Oriental, woodsy, spicy? You mentioned Donna Karen in a PM. I like pretty bold, dominant fragrances. Nothing too sweet and floral. Any recommendations?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2002, 06:42 AM
I don\'t know if Donna Karan would be too soft for you, but I thought of you when I smelled it. It\'s extremely sensual. It\'s not quite bold; it may not have as much presence as you like, but it would sneak up on somebody, you know what I mean? I sprayed it on one of those paper thingies they give you to sample from the tester and walked around with awhile. It\'s spicy and very sexy. Too expensive for me and too \"too\" for me. But I would love smelling it on someone else.

I smelled a lot of stuff but nothing else really impressed me at all, which was a disappointment. I was hoping to find something to knock my socks off. I really wanted a pure rose that I liked, but Fresh\'s Bulgarian Rose didn\'t have enough depth, and Issey Miyake I think just bottled some rose water and jacked the price up ... it was kind of a bust. What I really want is Perfumer\'s Workshop Tea Rose, the perfume, not the EDT - it\'s just gone, doesn\'t exist anymore, I can\'t find it anywhere.

I ordered samples of Antonia\'s Flowers, \"Floret\" off the net, which comes with her two other fragrances, one of which is bolder. I\'ll let you know when I get it if it seems to have good \"oomph.\"

What are your current favorites, so I\'ll know next time I go?

Elana
11-28-2002, 06:47 AM
I love fragrances like Lancomes Magie Noir, Opium, Obsession, Coco Chanel. I need something new. Do you think something like Angel would work for me? Sephora didn\'t have when I went looking to try it.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2002, 06:55 AM
Oh, I know! Try Jaipur Saphire by Boucheron and Byzance by Rochas. Have you smelled those? Heady orientals...to swoon for. HA! I just saw your edit. Great minds think alike. I was thinking Angel, too. You know, Angel created a stir in the industry because it\'s the first perfume ever made with NO flowers in it whatsoever. I hesitated because the top notes are very sweet. But with Angel, the truth is definitely in the dry down. I love it; I think you might, too. It\'s definitely in your category.I love Opium on other people but I put it on and it smells just exactly like Old Spice. /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

Elana
11-28-2002, 07:03 AM
I think it was meant to be... /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif I am extremely attracted to cobalt blue. Both bottles are cobalt, so I have a good feeling about them. I\'m going to sample them both. Thank you.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2002, 07:08 AM
I owe you big for the Sebastion No. 9 tip, so I really hope you like them.

Elana
11-28-2002, 07:10 AM
I\'m so glad you started this thread. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2002, 07:21 AM
Where else would we get to trade beauty secrets with so many sexy women? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Too good an opportunity to pass up.

Do try Angel. It\'s at all the major department stores - Nordstrom, Macy\'s, etc. Sephora doesn\'t carry it. It makes me feel like I\'m running around in public in stockings and a garter belt. Drop dead sexy to the point of embarassing me, so I don\'t wear it. But I think you could pull it off. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
11-28-2002, 07:30 AM
Now that sounds like me...If it were legal I would run around in public topless in a garter belt and stockings. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif I\'ll go check it out this weekend.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2002, 07:44 AM
Not to run the subject into the ground, but - when I first bought it, just after it came out, I did wear it to work although it felt kind of daring, I was loving the smell ... the girl who worked closest to me said, from her desk, maybe 10 feet away, What are you wearing?! I said Angel, and I must have too much on, I\'ll go wash some off, sorry, didn\'t mean to knock you out over there. My then boss, managing partner of the firm (major alpha) speaks up in this dead serious, quiet \"I\'m giving you an order\" voice, says \"No. Don\'t wash it off.\" I looked at him, a little startled, and his eyes were dark, pupils all dilated, face very serious. I didn\'t wash it off but I felt naked the rest of the day and I never wore it to work again.

Elana
11-28-2002, 07:48 AM
That comment would have made me want to wear it all of the time. Angel with some PI PCC sounds like it could be dangerous to say the least.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2002, 07:57 AM
Jesus, girl, are you crazy? Carry a baseball bat...lol

I was married then. And he had a wife that kept a fierce guard on her treasure. They were very good to me; I had keys to his summer house on the water and he gave me bonuses out of his own pocket if I did something really outstanding in my work, but I knew if I stepped out of line one time the consequences would be severe -- from her. I don\'t blame her a bit, either. God, he was hot. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CJ01
11-28-2002, 11:04 AM
FTR - stockings, suspenders etc... Sephora is it? I got to keep an eye out for it then ! CJ

BTW skinbios bodylotions are pretty good too.
- No I am not in their advertising department. (Wouldn´t mind though)

CJ01
11-28-2002, 02:42 PM
And how do you know we´re sexy? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2002, 03:40 PM
A little bird told me.

CJ01
11-29-2002, 02:48 PM
Good to know that `little bird´ did get my cheque. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

EXIT63
11-30-2002, 03:45 AM
...Now that sounds like me...If it were legal I would run around in public topless in a garter belt and stockings.

...Now that sounds like me...If it were legal I would run around in public topless in a garter belt and stockings.

Well...That\'ll be circling around my brain all weekend! lol /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

EXIT63
11-30-2002, 03:49 AM
Sephora ROCKS! I wandered into the one in midtown a couple of Christmas\' ago. God...Those broads were HOT! And the store had lots of good stuff too.

Elana
11-30-2002, 05:10 AM
Sephora is fantastic! I wouldn\'t call the \"broads\" that work at my Sephora hot, but the selection of products are awesome /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CJ01
11-30-2002, 06:11 AM
It definteley sounds like a US thing. sniff.

EXIT63
11-30-2002, 06:13 AM
I was talkin about the customers.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2002, 06:16 AM
Sephora\'s on line so anybody can buy from the site. But it\'s true...the Friday evening I was there, the place was crammed full of scantily clad teeny boppers trying on lip gloss and giggling. The saleswomen border on aggressive, all dressed in black with full makeup; they\'re elegant, most of them.

CJ01
11-30-2002, 06:22 AM
Giggly teenagers- ugh

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2002, 06:22 AM
lol

EXIT63
11-30-2002, 06:27 AM
When I went it was Christmas in Manhattan.
There were no scantily clad teenyboppers. Just dozens of incredibly hot women. But I guess that goes without saying. This is New York!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2002, 06:30 AM
Nah. It\'s just that all the really hot women shop at Sephora.

EXIT63
11-30-2002, 06:38 AM
Well then I guess you should be there all the time.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2002, 07:03 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CJ01
12-02-2002, 11:20 AM
Any other recommendations for the rest of us. CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
12-02-2002, 11:23 AM
Tell me what you like and I\'ll try.

CJ01
12-03-2002, 09:00 AM
If I told you what things I like you would not want to stay on the forum. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-03-2002, 11:37 AM
Try me, I doubt it.

Elana
12-03-2002, 11:45 AM
It\'s not easy to offend or shock us. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

franki
12-03-2002, 11:47 AM
You know, CJ just likes to have some sort of a mystic aura around her. And it works! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif We are all very curious now.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
12-03-2002, 11:49 AM
I was a buyer for lingerie and sex toys...I can handle anything. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

CJ01
12-03-2002, 12:06 PM
Hey sounds like a brilliant job to have. Is it very exhausting? Physically I mean /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif . Or did you not have to test the merchandise /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-03-2002, 12:46 PM
C\'mon, CJ, talk to us. I swear to god I won\'t say one bad thing.

Elana
12-03-2002, 12:47 PM
I always tested the merchandise. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-03-2002, 12:49 PM
Damn, Sam, what lucky star were you born under? Blonde and sexy and gets a dream job on top of it. What do you do? Oh, I buy and test sex toys and lingerie...lol yeah, ok. And get paid, too. Nice work if you can get it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
12-03-2002, 12:54 PM
I worked in the sex industry for many years. The greatest part of my job was to recruit men to do strip o grams for my store. Then I would have to go out with them to audition them and take their photos. OMG!!! It was the life!

franki
12-03-2002, 01:01 PM
\"I was a buyer for lingerie and sex toys\"

Hey Elana, you promised (me) to show some pictures of yourself (in lingerie)! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
12-03-2002, 01:02 PM
Maybe I will /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif I\'m not shy

Elana
12-03-2002, 01:09 PM
Franki- I am still waiting for that picture you promised me of you wearing a skimpy black speedo bathsuit. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-03-2002, 01:10 PM
ahem... um .... friends share...

CJ01
12-03-2002, 01:16 PM
Did you test them alone or did you do surveys with other people.
Hey that might be a could job for frenchie. After all a straight women can´t test those ...whatever you call them. You know... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

franki
12-03-2002, 01:16 PM
http://www.speedo.com/IWCatSectionView.process?IWAction=Load&Merchant_Id =1&Catalog_Id=10&Section_Id=324 (\"http://www.speedo.com/IWCatSectionView.process?IWAction=Load&Merchant_Id =1&Catalog_Id=10&Section_Id=324\")

You mean something like that?

http://www.speedo.com/IWCatSectionView.process?IWAction=Load&Merchant_Id =1&Catalog_Id=10&Section_Id=313 (\"http://www.speedo.com/IWCatSectionView.process?IWAction=Load&Merchant_Id =1&Catalog_Id=10&Section_Id=313\")

Or I like that?
Would I need to shave my legs??

Franki

franki
12-03-2002, 01:17 PM
\"Or I like that\" should be \"Or like that\"

(You cannot edit posts that contain links!!!)

CJ01
12-03-2002, 01:21 PM
whatever you choose to wear franki, don´t wear those gay things. UNLESS you´re in drag y´know...suspenders, stocking, high heels. I´m thinking Rocky Horror! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
12-03-2002, 01:22 PM
I know I promised not to say anything, but CJ...is THAT what you like?

CJ01
12-03-2002, 01:38 PM
Ha! Only for fun... man I make two inncocent jokes and everyone goes mental over it.

It depends on the guy if he does dress up like that. He´s still got to have the right body to look good. I just thought it would be a good idea for franki mainly. Please no G-strings, fag briefs, leotards and so on. Yuck. GAG.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-03-2002, 01:40 PM
AHHH! ARRGG! My eyes, my eyes! leotards! please, no visuals....

franki
12-03-2002, 01:42 PM
\"Please no G-srtings, fag briefs, leotards and so on. Yuck. GAG\"

Don\'t be afraid CJ. You won\'t see ME in that stuff! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Now about you ...... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Franki

CJ01
12-03-2002, 01:42 PM
So we agree on that one then.

CJ01
12-03-2002, 01:44 PM
I´m pleased to hear it franki. How about suspenders and stocking though? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-03-2002, 01:45 PM
Oh, no question. Actually, everything you named is pretty awful. Tighty whities or boxers, I don\'t care, they\'re just coming off anyway, but that other stuff....blind me! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

CJ01
12-03-2002, 01:49 PM
Some men seriously believe that they look sexy in those things and or worse that it turns women on. I kinda used to freak watching the men´s swimming but at least they have nice legs....:p

Elana
12-03-2002, 01:49 PM
No way! A man needs to be a man. No ladies panties or garter belts YUCK!

CJ01
12-03-2002, 01:50 PM
Okay I might go to sleep now. If I don´t post anymore tonight you know where to find me. tata.CJ

MOBLEYC57
12-03-2002, 01:55 PM
And all this time, I thought I was looking good in my G-string when I danced!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif

Elana
12-03-2002, 01:57 PM
OK, we do have some exceptions to the rules. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MOBLEYC57
12-03-2002, 02:00 PM
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!! Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

CJ01
12-03-2002, 02:27 PM
Okay how about going back to the original idea of this thread. Anything cool to share?

Elana
12-07-2002, 12:38 PM
I got my Angel perfume. My only issue with it is that I don\'t think other females should be allowed to wear it. It was custom made just for me. It is my personal scent! If I run into any ladies wearing Angel, I am going to have Exit or Franki take care of them. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif Thanks again Renee /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

franki
12-07-2002, 12:54 PM
Just make sure you send the cute ones to me, Elana. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif (Exit can have the other ones /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif)

Elana
12-07-2002, 01:10 PM
That\'s fair enough /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CJ01
12-07-2002, 02:05 PM
Well I got my own personal perfume so I´ll be safe I guess /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Goddess
01-10-2003, 02:12 PM
Elana and FTR - you both have written about Angel perfume - are you talking Victoria\'s secret Angel (Divine, heavenly and something else I don\'t recall) or Angel by Thierry Mugler?? Or yet a third kind? I\'m still trying to find some kind of perfume that doesn\'t smell like cat urine on me, that both my guy AND me like. Usually if I like it he doesn\'t...If he does, I don\'t. Sigh.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-10-2003, 02:17 PM
Hey, Goddess.

Thierry Mugler\'s Angel.

What kinds does your boyfriend like?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-15-2003, 12:30 PM
Deep conditioner: SuperCharged Moisturizer by Paul Mitchell

Anyone know anything about this cologne?

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P7832&shouldPaginate=true (www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P7832&shouldPaginate=true)

It would seem like a good candidate for an EW mix.

Has anybody heard from CJ01?

Elana
01-15-2003, 12:36 PM
I love Paul Mitchell Supercharged conditioner. I tend not to have product loyalty when it comes to shampoo and conditioner, with the exception of Potion 9, but I do come back to this one every now and then.

I had a sample of Fresh Sugar perfume. It was pretty light and citrusy. Fresh makes wonderful Milk soaps. I use their Milk chocolate soap in the shower. It leaves your skin so soft.

Elana
01-15-2003, 12:38 PM
Have you ever tried Burt\'s Bees apricot oil? I bet you would love it.

http://www1.burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&produ ctId=10010&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=10001 (\"http://www1.burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&produ ctId=10010&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=10001\")

**DONOTDELETE**
01-15-2003, 12:40 PM
I was eyeing their soaps last night when I went to Sephora. Next time I\'ll get some.

Duh - Just read the link. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif That looks great, I\'ll try it.

Elana
01-15-2003, 12:42 PM
When you get out of the shower and you skin is still wet, put Burt\'s Bees Apricot oil on as you would any baby oil. It smells delicious and makes your skin feel soft and slippery.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-15-2003, 12:44 PM
Soft and slippery is good. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
01-15-2003, 12:46 PM
That\'s your next outfit for SDR. A layer of BB Apricot oil on damp skin. Think he\'ll like it?

Wolfe
01-15-2003, 12:46 PM
yes is is /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
01-15-2003, 12:50 PM
ok ladies i need some advice. IF i wanted to buy my lady some very nice body lotion to use(and spike with some -nol) what would you suggest i try? (something lightly scented would be best i\'m thinking) And something that would ad the most in way of like Vit E and such /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

belgareth
01-15-2003, 12:51 PM
Sounds interesting. Can I help?

Elana
01-15-2003, 12:55 PM
Wolfe- My vote is for Bath and Body Works Sugared Shortbread lotion or Butter Cookie. You will want to eat her up.

Bel- If you are offering, I\'m accepting /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

belgareth
01-15-2003, 12:57 PM
Sounds like sport. I haven\'t oiled up a strange lady in a long time.

Wolfe
01-15-2003, 01:00 PM
heartbroken cause thats something she hasnt let me do in a VERY long time /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif
Red knows why too..............sometimes men can be REAL dumbasses, not just thier normal dumbass selfs /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

belgareth
01-15-2003, 01:01 PM
We\'ve spent years perfecting the dumbass routine. Why spoil the image now?
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-15-2003, 01:04 PM
I\'m sorry, I can\'t answer you just now ... I\'m busy with the Burt\'s Bees Apricot Oil, trying to pry my big stupid know-it-all foot out of my big stupid know-it-all mouth ...

belgareth
01-15-2003, 01:06 PM
You only need to worry if you find yourself becoming fond of the taste of foot.

Wolfe
01-15-2003, 01:11 PM
is that what you call \'starting at the bottom and working your way up\"?

Elana
01-15-2003, 01:17 PM
\"trying to pry my big stupid know-it-all foot out of my big stupid know-it-all mouth ...\"

What did I miss?

Wolfe
01-15-2003, 01:19 PM
was wondering same thing, has something to do with the oil you gave a link to?
elana?..you say bath and body, you do mean the chain stores i take it?(have one locally here )

Elana
01-15-2003, 01:21 PM
Yes the chain. You will find some delicious lotions for your lady.

Wolfe
01-15-2003, 01:22 PM
thxs /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
thats worth a bag of kisses /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

belgareth
01-15-2003, 02:39 PM
Chains too? This is getting interesting...

Goddess
01-15-2003, 03:07 PM
Hi FTR - just got my Angel by T-M ...
Oh! My! God!!!!! Is this stuff GREAT!! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Haven\'t tried it out on MG yet, but if past experience holds true - he\'ll hate it. But I LOVE it...so I\'m gonna wear it regardless. BTW, to answer your previous question - he likes stuff that smells like food and drink. You know - Southern Comfort, chocolate, etc.

Wolfe
01-15-2003, 03:13 PM
Pina Colada\'s anyone? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
01-15-2003, 04:17 PM
Goddess- Isn\'t Angel outstanding? I can never wear anything else. It is so damn sexy. I hope your SO loves it.

Wolfe
01-15-2003, 04:40 PM
ya\'ll so damn lucky /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-15-2003, 05:25 PM
Hey, now. Everybody\'s finding their stuff and gettin\' happy. Something ain\'t right. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Goddess
01-15-2003, 05:45 PM
Yeah Wolfe - I LOVE Pina Colada\'s - ever licked \'em off a body???!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
01-15-2003, 05:54 PM
Juicy ID lube comes in Pina Colada, speaking of licking things off of bodies ... have a taste test sometime on a rainy afternoon.

Wolfe
01-15-2003, 06:05 PM
done body shots, does that count? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
01-16-2003, 12:55 AM
Well it was interesting reading this thread for the first time.

Elana
01-16-2003, 04:07 AM
Wolfe- If you go to Bath and Body works in the next few days, take this coupon...

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/email/thankyou_offer329.jsp (\"http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/email/thankyou_offer329.jsp\")

Wolfe
01-16-2003, 04:35 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif thxs darlin, you\'re the best /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

seadove
01-16-2003, 04:38 AM
Interesting, this women\'s department hah wolfy?

/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif
I suppose Franki will join you in a minute?

/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Wolfe
01-16-2003, 04:49 AM
bath & body is ALOT more than \'womens\' Department. i get my candles there along with some of the best damn EO\'s ive found,,sides..whatever it takes to get layed is A-OK by me /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif
as a foot note..\'womens\' departments has gotten me some GREAT action, best i ever got was while in Victorias Secert /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

seadove
01-16-2003, 04:59 AM
huh?Where is Victorias Secert?

Wolfe
01-16-2003, 05:21 AM
lmao, ya gotta be kidding?
if you\'re not....it\'s a ladies store that sells all kinds of REALLY sexy clothing, do a web search on it, they have a online store too /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif (will give you a idea of what they sell in store) but i go there cause it\'s always full of ladies looking for sexy clothes and what BETTER place to get hits!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
heh

Elana
01-16-2003, 05:22 AM
Ivan lives in England.

Wolfe
01-16-2003, 05:26 AM
oh i see, well thats sad, every guy needs a store like that to go shopping in /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
01-16-2003, 05:27 AM
That\'s OK, I let him raid my closet every now and then

Wolfe
01-16-2003, 05:29 AM
isn\'t clothes i go shopping for /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
01-16-2003, 05:30 AM
I own more lingerie than Victoria\'s Secret /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif

Wolfe
01-16-2003, 05:33 AM
they carry lingerie?

Elana
01-16-2003, 05:40 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Wolfe
01-16-2003, 05:42 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Lucky
01-16-2003, 06:32 AM
Wolfe,
About the body lotion you want...try the soy lotion milk by Archipelago Botannicals. It is a sophisticated product and is very delicate.

Lucky
01-16-2003, 06:34 AM
Elana,
I can\'t find any of those satin French bras...the triangle type with the seam down the center of the cup. Do you ever see any of those around?

Elana
01-18-2003, 06:38 PM
Lucky-I know exactly what you are talking about. I\'ll look around and let you know if I find anything.

Wolfe
01-18-2003, 06:46 PM
mind showing it to me when ya get it? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-19-2003, 06:14 AM
Lucky, do a google search on French satin triangle bra. That brought up several fun sites and I saw some things that might interest you.

Elana
01-19-2003, 06:22 AM
The woman that owns the store I used to manage can special order anything, so if you can\'t find what you like online, I can always have her look for you.

Lucky
01-20-2003, 06:28 AM
Thanks! I\'ll try to find them online and I\'ll get back to you.

Elana
01-21-2003, 01:39 PM
FTR- Did you order the CP Serum yet? You will love it.

Where the heck is CJ?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-21-2003, 01:41 PM
I did! I ordered the CP serum and the Emu oil, whatever the hell that is. The inventor guy and I exchanged a couple of emails and he said he recommended it, so what the hell. Emu oil. Now, is that anything like SNAKE OIL?

I hope I do like it. Can\'t wait for it to get here.

Elana
01-21-2003, 02:13 PM
The thought of putting Emu oil on my face.....yuck

Mtnjim
01-21-2003, 02:18 PM
\"Emu oil. Now, is that anything like SNAKE OIL?\"

Rendered bird (Emu) fat perhaps??

**DONOTDELETE**
01-21-2003, 02:19 PM
God only knows. It\'s got SQUALENE in it too, whatever that is. I\'d better not be putting bird poop on my face.

Elana
01-21-2003, 02:21 PM
I think the squalene is a very pure olive oil. It is supposed to be very good for the skin

**DONOTDELETE**
01-21-2003, 02:25 PM
Better be good for something. The sh*t costs an arm and a leg.

CJ01 WHERE ARE YOU???

Elana
01-23-2003, 11:15 AM
What do you think of this shirt? I think I really need it. I can\'t say I\'m crazy about the color, but I love the way it is cropped in the front.

http://www.eluxury.com/sales/product_detail.jhtml?pss=&CategoryID=5219&SubCateg oryID=5210&ClassificationID=5211&styleid=10365257& SectionID=5000 (\"http://www.eluxury.com/sales/product_detail.jhtml?pss=&CategoryID=5219&SubCateg oryID=5210&ClassificationID=5211&styleid=10365257& SectionID=5000\")

**DONOTDELETE**
01-23-2003, 11:17 AM
I can\'t imagine how you\'ve done without it for so long.

Wonder how it would look worn off the shoulders?