PDA

View Full Version : Day after

**DONOTDELETE**
11-12-2002, 12:09 PM
I finally went a day without wearing any pheros. After about a month of trying out different combinations, and finding the results are minimal unless I\'m in the right place, at the right time, in the right mood, and wearing the right pheros.
However I got very positive \"hits\" the day I didn\'t wear anything at all (pheromone wise -not clothing wise- c\'mon people /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Anyway, I had read something about pheros being absorbed into the skin, and at one point I think someone had suggested putting on pheros the day before you want them to work....any feedback? Has anyone else found themselves in a similar situation?
Josh

Pet
11-12-2002, 12:36 PM
Me me!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I think this is happening to me! I only use pheros on weekends because I need to focus at work and they kinda prevent me from doing that, but it seems I get much better results when I\'m not wearing them. Actually, I get no results while wearing them! So I don\'t know, maybe there\'s something to it. Or maybe we\'re just using too much??
Pet

druid
11-12-2002, 01:32 PM
i\'ve think this has happened to me before. I remember one day I did not apply mones (the day before I had APC on) and this one girl at work (a customer -- not a employee) who is pretty good lookin and never really paid attention to me before was looking at smiling at me...It was kinda wierd.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-12-2002, 02:19 PM
Hmmm, verrry interesting... I know I have a tendency towards using too much, so this afternoon I used 2 sprays of the new TE - I\'ll hop in the shower before heading out and see what happens with no additional pheros.... will report back soon.
Josh

Watcher
11-12-2002, 02:23 PM
It takes the pheros a few days to completley breakdown the less is best applies here as you still have residue high synthetic phero levels. It hasnt quite got back to whatever the natural concentration is for youre body chemistry.
Remember pheros (androgen substances) are pumped out constantly from a human body anyway. The applied stuff just boost it up to about 200 times normal.

xxxPantero
11-12-2002, 09:35 PM
yeah i\'ve noticed that, too... wtf?

i wear the pheros, no reactions or DIHL

a day after, all the \"expected\" reactions are there.

jkohl, do you have an explanantion for this? is it possible that wearing synthetic pheros is kind of like working out - you don\'t get the muscle while you\'re actually in the gym, you get in when you\'re resting - so maybe the phero production doesn\'t happen while you\'re wearing them, but after you have them off... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........

this seemed to happen with either -none or -nol, i had tried TE and SPMO, so i don\'t know which one it was - but i suspect it was the -nol

**DONOTDELETE**
11-12-2002, 10:33 PM
I\'m glad I\'m not completely nuts here (at least I\'m not alone if I am). I guess my best bet is to do one day \"on\" one day \"off\" and see what happens.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-13-2002, 04:48 AM
I\'ve often thought the same thing.. People seem to be different, when I don\'t wear the phero\'s. Thought it was my imagination...

**DONOTDELETE**
11-13-2002, 06:35 AM
and here is something else that is super weird, have any of you experienced having women look at you more when youre wearing mones from a place where there is no damn way they could smell them, like from a another car or across from you seperated by glass, its almost like the mones increase your psychic ability or something

**DONOTDELETE**
11-13-2002, 06:50 AM
I put a bunch of \'mones on one morning and about 5 minutes later, got a call from my sweetie who was feeling very amorous. Gasp! OMG, he could smell them from miles away! ... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Watch yourself, now, you\'re sailing off into the Twilight Zone.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-13-2002, 06:28 PM
weird stuff happens when you wear mones, thats fo sure

**DONOTDELETE**
11-13-2002, 06:48 PM
Babe, I\'m saying I think it\'s just coincidence... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif But the thought did cross my mind.

SonnyBlack
11-14-2002, 02:04 PM
ive also noticed this. Just this Thursday I went over to my girlfriends apartment and I wore 3 drops of AE on my neck and face. I applied them at around 8 o clock at nite. Anyways, After I left my girlfriends house. I got home and since I was very tired I fell asleep without taking my nightly shower. Anyways the next day I had to wake up in a rush for school, so I again didnt have a chance to shower and left like that to school. Well, that day I noticed alot of loving glances and stares from the ladies. I was really getting some effect wheras when I apply fresh pheros I dont get quite that many. Except with my girlfriend though who kept telling me I seemed different and kept telling me she loved my natural scent and kept smelling my face hehe. Anyways, maybe we are wearing way too much. Maybe thats why APC works for alot of people. I mean who knows. Maybe we should all try wearing very little amounts for one whole week and record our results and post them here. If were used to wearing 3 or 4 drops or dabs maybe we can try wearing no more than one drop or even less and see what results we get. What do you all think of this???

**DONOTDELETE**
11-14-2002, 02:35 PM
I\'m thinking that it\'s not just the quantity that I wear, but the chemical reaction that takes place on my skin over time. I\'m going to try over doing it before I go to bed tonight. And then shower in the evening before I go out tomorrow. See what happens....

**DONOTDELETE**
11-14-2002, 03:03 PM
My own phero perfume have now a concentration of about 0.16mg/ml which is about 1/3 of AE or 3X APC. The proportion of none-nol-rone are close to AE. I think it is just perfect like that. I usually put around 2 drops about 8 hours before going out and then I refresh with 3-4 drops maybe half an hour before going out. That makes at most 6 drops, which is about the same amount of phero as 2 drops of AE. That\'s enough for me, unless I really want to OD. Yesterday I also added a small dab of pure \'nol (out of the little chem set bottle) to increase the friendly-chatty effect and it worked fine.

Having the chem set is very useful to adjust your usual mix for specific purpose like that.

jvkohl
11-14-2002, 06:28 PM
No idea what\'s happening; suspect it\'s coincidental.

Watcher
11-14-2002, 07:31 PM
Id say you guys are still probably using to much on youre on days, try using half of what you are applying now every day and see if you get a good response each day at the half original doses.

DrSmellThis
11-14-2002, 10:48 PM
Good to see you\'re back posting more, DD.