PDA

View Full Version : How do I seduce a girl I've known for two months?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-11-2002, 11:49 PM
ok so i\'ve experienced success with pheros on new girls...there\'s this girl i really am after...what can i use to get her? we are somewhat close - i\'ll be cooking with her soon, we touch and dance a lot but she isn\'t interested in a relationship at all with anyone...so what can i wear get her way in the mood? all i have right now is SOE and APC.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-12-2002, 01:14 AM
JPGR: I\'m in a similar situation. I\'ve found that with a girl that you know and that you want a serious relationship with, your best choice is first to know her interests about having a partner (and you seem to have found that she\'s not interested... maybe it would be better to go deeper on this point, she might be just afraid of being hurt), then just pursue her the usual way; pheros are just a bit of spice in this game IMHO, even if I found that using my spiked cologne seems to have done the trick of \"friends->more than just friends\".

My experiment of mixing SoE + RM @ 1:1 was actually to find a mix to use in these situations... Too bad I\'ve not been able to wear it near her yet /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-12-2002, 06:30 AM
Just a thought ... sometimes you keep pushing on a door that opens in, so you can\'t get anywhere ... what if you don\'t approach it from the standpoint of a \"relationship\" and instead aim somewhere at a sex buddy thing. No strings, just friends, you don\'t want to be all involved in her business, but it\'s nice to be with someone once in awhile, and you find her so attractive, it\'s hard not to think of her sometimes ... but of course, if she doesn\'t ever want sex or to be held and kissed ... well, of course, she knows best ... did she ever have a fantasy of someone who would just come over, make love to her, and then disappear and not trouble her, be jealous, make demands, etc? just sort of plant that seed and let it go, see what happens, continue to be the same as you always were. Maybe she\'ll come to you if she sees you\'re not pushing. And meanwhile wear whatever \'mones the guys say, to make yourself more irresistible.

Good luck!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-12-2002, 10:38 AM
she hasn\'t explicitly said anything to me and i haven\'t said anything to her...she knows i like her, and i know this girl is scared of long term relationships, although she told her friend that for long term she\'d get with me...just not now cuz she don\'t want anythin serious (what the hell?)
anyway currently i just want to bang her...so what do i use...something NONE, like APC, right? i already am friendly enough with her...

**DONOTDELETE**
11-12-2002, 11:07 AM
If your going to use APC, you\'ll need to use lots of it. Small phero content.

Elana
11-12-2002, 11:09 AM
APC works very well for me. It is an oil base so you can spread it around easily.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-12-2002, 11:18 AM
I\'ve used it too. To be honest, I\'ve had no success at all with it.. I\'ve read several posts that other people have used it with great success, when they put a lot on.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-13-2002, 12:31 AM
ok well what else could i use if not APC?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-13-2002, 04:35 AM
NPA, might be a good choice. I\'ve had a lot of success with the new version of AE/m. Going on my personal experience with phero\'s, I have found that AE works the best for me. Almost everyone here thinks AE works really well...

KPrincess91
03-16-2009, 06:31 PM
Hi dear!
perhaps she

isn't intersted in other man because she is waiting for you. take her to the cinema or the park or a romantic

place, then tell her that you love her.good luck:lovestruc

Rbt
03-16-2009, 06:52 PM
Hi dear!
perhaps

she isn't intersted in other man because she is waiting for you. take her to the cinema or the park or a romantic

place, then tell her that you love her.good luck:lovestruc

Digging in the archives

heh?

You may be about 6 1/4 years too late wtih your reply... that comment was posted November 2002.

Fuse
03-16-2009, 07:29 PM
Yup. Looks like we're speaking to

Casper again. Love-Scent goes back a long way

tounge
03-16-2009, 09:28 PM
Fuse, did you ever get any

significant results with the "Master" product you bought back in 2006?

Fuse
03-17-2009, 07:28 AM
No, not really. I usually swipe it

just under my nose. Gives me a little bit of a buzz for a short period of time. Nothing out of the ordinary that I

could attribute to Master though. I still apply it every now and then for the hell of it. In conclusion, I wouldn't

recommend it. There are better products out there that give consistent results.

tounge
03-17-2009, 11:04 AM
No, not really. I

usually swipe it just under my nose. Gives me a little bit of a buzz for a short period of time. Nothing out of the

ordinary that I could attribute to Master though. I still apply it every now and then for the hell of it. In

conclusion, I wouldn't recommend it. There are better products out there that give consistent results.

I'm not surprised. I think Jim Kohl nailed that product on the head.

Jambat Prime
06-15-2009, 06:01 PM
I never had any luck with

RM either. Everyone compared it to JB#1. The idea behind it was exactly the same as JB#1, and intoxicating smell

with a 'none kick, but it never did anything for me. I wonder what would happen if I sprayed it on.

-The Bat