PDA

View Full Version : The IR Chronicles (One Man's Story)

cuddlebear
11-11-2002, 08:55 PM
OK, I think I\'ll do this a little at a time since I have been using and experimenting with IR products for 7 years. Some of my beach escapades have already been reported in the thread \"Oh My Gosh, I Found Heaven On A Stick\". But many of you are not in beach territory so some indoor sports. It is easier to get attention in closed quarters such as a library then it is to get results in a large mall. This is because of dispersion of the scent. In order to have enough on you to attract that hottie a few yards from you, you would have to have enough on to choke the one right next to you. But at the library, especially at the computers, you can sit real close, have one on either side of you and also in front and back of you. So what works at the library? In my experience \"Force\" has done well. It is a manly scent IMO and it has caused women to initiate conversation with me when I wasn\'t even facing in their direction. Very flattering. I have noticed on many occasions that women will start twitching in the pelvic area just like they did at the beach and it is in some cases totally obvious that they are turned on. They become very responsive to anything I might say even if it isn\'t particularly profound. I recommend Force for closed quarters. It is not too strong but it gets the word out so to speak. For the mall, a perfect candidate is Cool Scent sold here on Love Scent. I have gotten incredible results with cool scent. One girl got a whiff of that, forgot where she was and started to finger herself, then she realized where she was and regained composure. Oh well. One caveat: This must be the original Cool Scent. I guess I will have to buy a few bottles from Love Scent to make sure they are the right stuff. Cool scent works in the mall because it is comprised of Peppermint and Spearmint and the scent travels without being annoying when you get close. It is also recommended to spike with Primal Concentrate. By the way Primal Concentrate used to have Alcohol/Androstenol on the label .. it was changed to Alcohol/Pheromone but it\'s the same stuff. Or since there\'s a Nol Concentrate sold on Love Scent maybe use that. OK, I hope that will do for a start, there\'s so much more ... later, Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

cuddlebear
11-11-2002, 08:59 PM
Wow, sorry about the long paragraph! That IS hard to read! I\'ll do better next time ... Oh by the way, you DEFINITELY want to go with Cool Scent for the 18-23 crowd. Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

druid
11-11-2002, 09:06 PM
i\'m sold /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif. hey give us stats on u.

cuddlebear
11-11-2002, 09:18 PM
Stats on me. OK. And this will really prove that the stuff works because to look at me you would never believe I\'d get the attention. I live in Florida, I am 45 (and get mucho attention from women 1/2 that age or even younger without trying, with the pheros that is), I am only 5\'9\" weigh something like 150, haven\'t worked out in who knows how long, have medium brown hair and am hardly the hunk type. I will post later about what seems to work with women 40 and over. Oh what the heck, I\'ll do it now. Peru Balsam EO mixed with Primal Concentrate Oil Base gets me grabbed by women that age. Anyway, those are my stats. If this stuff can get me girls, then, hey ... later Cudddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

druid
11-12-2002, 01:28 PM
what type of mones are in it? is it nol? how concentrated?

cuddlebear
11-12-2002, 03:50 PM
Hey not sure about the concentration but it\'s all Nol. I don\'t think IR uses anything but Nol in their products. It may not be the strongest Nol stuff out there but it has worked enough times so that I have had a truckload of experiences. I have reported but a tiny fraction so far ...

druid
11-12-2002, 05:19 PM
does any know if the cool scent sold here at love-scent.com is the same one were talking about? Bruce?

jose
11-12-2002, 08:35 PM
Yes, it the same cool scent sold here. Some IR products cost between $39 and $69 bucks like Force, The Roman, Millennium 2000, Hoops, Dark Continent because they have 2 to 3 times more NOL in them then the small Cologne\'s like Cool Scent and Jasmine Love.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-12-2002, 09:34 PM
Peru Balsam EO ? Is this also an IR product ? Didn\'t see it listed.

cuddlebear
11-13-2002, 05:13 AM
No. Peru Balsam is an essential oil. As to the Cool Scent issue, IR had 2 versions of Cool Scent because they outsourced for their cologne scents at one time. My success has been with the ORIGINAL Cool Scent. It smells minty almost like mouthwash. And works like a charm. Better than a charm.

khan
11-13-2002, 10:19 AM
hi cuddlebear i am amazed with the cool scent story, if only i could have a hit like that, just a few questions when u were getting hits with the cool scent were spiking it with the primal concentrate or using it alone because i been to the I R website and the stuff is well expensive and is the cool scent a good one for using in pubs and clubs also besides shopping malls, i really feel like getting this stuff, also do u still use their products and are they the best pheromone products u have tried, sorry for all the questions i jus wanna get some that [censored]

hope to here more of ur storys

many thanks

ck

cuddlebear
11-13-2002, 10:37 AM
Cool Scent was spiked with the Primal Concentrate in my case. I see no reason why it couldn\'t be very successful in bars/clubs since it disperses well. And hey DO NOT APOLOGIZE FOR ASKING ME LOTS OF QUESTIONS, we are here for each other! I will answer every question anyone has that I have an answer for. And yes many more stories forthcoming. I can\'t swear that IR is THE best because there are so many I haven\'t tried, but they certainly have created results for me that would have been absolutely impossible and un-dreamed-of previously. Later, Cuddles

**DONOTDELETE**
11-13-2002, 01:50 PM
yo waht up
i just ordered love scent\'s COOL SCENT from IR.
what can you tell me about that? should i mix it with NPA? i\'m in college and i wanted to get laid more than i usually do.

cuddlebear
11-13-2002, 01:55 PM
I mixed it with IR\'s Primal Concentrate, a nol solution. Mix with concentrated nol or something else as long as it\'s unscented. I would not mix with a scented product. Women seem to like the smell of Cool Scent, Primal Concentrate does not alter the scent.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-13-2002, 01:57 PM
well all i got is NPA, APC, SOE and now COOL SCENT

so what can i do with all that stuff?

cuddlebear
11-13-2002, 02:25 PM
Well SOE is scented so I would leave that out, at least the first time. Women like the cool scent so much that you don\'t want to mess too much with the scented stuff. The other two are none products and although I do use a none product I have found that I can get the most incredible results with nol only. Any additional unscented is probably OK but the minty smell of Cool Scent seems to do it all on its own. Oh another tip for everybody, applying pheromone right above your lip in moustache area helps distribute mones cuz your breathing on it every few seconds ... if she\'s cute you\'re breathing heavily ... hope this helped /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Cuddles

**DONOTDELETE**
11-13-2002, 02:41 PM
does cool scent contain NOL? what\'s in it?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-13-2002, 03:32 PM
OK, here I am to mess things up a bit, as usual:

I just visited the IR site. Correct me if I\'m wrong, but I didn\'t manage to find any statement about the type of pheromone used by IR, neither about the concentration, only those \"three times more concentrated than...\", \"contains twice the concentration...\". Cuddlebear said that in the bottle of the Primal concentrate there used to be written Alcohol/Androstenol, but now it has changed... Those who are interested in buying these colognes should IMHO take their time to mail IR and ask them what (and how much) is in their products.

Moreover, I didn\'t hear lots of success stories about these colognes (probably also because they are not-so-widely popular between the forum people): cuddlebear, are you sure you kept count of your personal charme factor? You said that you\'re not enthusiastic about your physical appearance, but if you have a magnetic charme I guess that you are going to get those hits anyway, with or without a spiked cologne.

Cuddlebear: please note that I\'m not 100% skeptic about IR; if those light phero concentration colognes (Cool Scent and its brothers) did the job, they would be a cheap solution for everyone... Thanks for your reports, keep submitting details!

Edit: aren\'t those little coloured bottles that I can see on the homepage the SPMOs? I recognized my Musk Oil... Now I know where they are from!

cuddlebear
11-13-2002, 04:10 PM
Cool Scent does contain nol in small quantities but adding Primal Concentrate increases the Nol component and I recommend it. And to Nimbus this forum contains everyone\'s opinion and that\'s why it\'s so great. But the results I am reporting with IR products are very real and there\'s lots more. Some people may not have done as well with IR and they need to post too so we all learn from it. But my personal charm didn\'t get me any of this before I discovered IR. I also need to try the many products that you all talk about that I know nothing about. But IR alone has given me things I never would have seen ... More later, Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-13-2002, 04:26 PM
What was your PC / PB EO mix that worked so well ? It worked for you under different situations or only specific ones ?

Where did you get your Peru Balsam EO ... the Aromaland site?

cuddlebear
11-13-2002, 04:39 PM
I have a natural food store out here that sells essential oils as aromatherapy. Peru Balsam is made by many companies including Aura Cacia and is one of the less expensive EOs. I don\'t have an exact mix but the amount of EO needed is very small .. only a few drops because it is extremely concentrated. To make a larger amount you can first mix Primal Concentrate oil with some Jojoba Oil then add a few drops of Peru Balsam. I\'m sorry I don\'t have exact figures but they must not be too critical cuz this mix gets me grabbed in elevators and stuff mostly by older women but it also caused a young model friend of mine to go completely ape at work. Another woman at work saw her and said and I quote \"her stuff itches ... \" Embarrassing but further proof! Also I wanted to add that I agree completely with Nimbus that type of mone and concentration should be included in ads and IR is notorious for not doing that. It is nol though it used to be plainly indicated on Primal Concentrate bottles.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-13-2002, 06:26 PM
hey cuddlebear, i know IR colognes work, jsut their dark continent cologne alone got me laid....i would rather keep it a secret though

**DONOTDELETE**
11-13-2002, 06:53 PM
is darkcontinent worth ordering? that stuff is all real expensive

cuddlebear
11-13-2002, 07:04 PM
Dark Continent is certainly good stuff, it worked big time for Boobster! But if it\'s too expensive you might start with one of the less expensive/lower concentration colognes. Does depend on where you\'re going to be when you\'re wearing it, though ... Cuddles

**DONOTDELETE**
11-14-2002, 01:18 AM
What did you use as the base for the Primal Concentrate? I\'m on the verge of buying it but it\'s pretty pricey. Can you recommend any specific alternate products I could use in its place? I\'m very new to the pheromone scene... this will be my first purchase.

cuddlebear
11-14-2002, 05:09 AM
Depends on what you are mixing it with. I use alcohol base to mix with colognes and oil base to mix with essential oils. Alternative would probably be nol concentrate. I\'m pretty sure that they have one on this site. If you are using Primal Concentrate by itself either oil or alcohol is OK, but I usually don\'t do this because I usually need some kind of scent with it and Primal Concentrate is odorless. A couple of times it did work with just Primal Concentrate but that;s when it was really hot and I was sweating bullets. Later, Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
11-14-2002, 08:30 AM
-nol products shouldn\'t really be that expensive, either there is something else in them or its a rip off. Unless the more expensive versions have a concentration aproaching PI/w of course.

cuddlebear
11-17-2002, 03:51 PM
OK a few updates. I just talked to my contact with IR and the scoop is PRIMAL CONCENTRATE and SUPER PRIMAL CONCENTRATE ARE THE EXACT SAME THING. Super primal is just a \"super-sized\" version kind of like a large fry. SPC is not stronger. New IR products that probably aren\'t on the website are Malibu (OK in my opinion but I don\'t think I\'ll be using it), Sin City & Rush (haven\'t tried either yet). I know it\'s been a while since I posted any new stories but I\'ll get to it, I promise, and guys, anyone who is using IR based on my info, please report back, I want to know if your results are similar.

a.k.a.
11-17-2002, 07:51 PM
I just tried a mix of 1 chem kit Nol: 4 Cool Scent. It smells really good. I’ve never had satisfying results with straight Nol, but I’ll give it a shot.

I’ve had some great results mixing 1 Rone: 3 A1 : 4 None : 12 Nol : 20 Jasmine Love and a touch of Oshadi Jasmine.

I’ve also tried 1NPA : 6 Cool Scent and thought it smelled pretty bad.

cuddlebear
11-17-2002, 07:56 PM
The first one you mentioned, the Chem Kit Nol/Cool Scent combo, that sounds like the closest to what I\'ve been using. Cool Scent has given me incredible results so I have to recommend it and I usually say spike it with Primal Concentrate but Chem Kit Nol should be the same if not stronger. Let me know how that one works for you.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 03:43 PM
I picked up a small bottle of balsam peru and my God .... what do you dilute it with ?!? ! I mean this [censored] is powerful - there\'s no way in the world you could wear one, tiny drop of this without clearing out an entire mall.

One minute drop on my index finger smells like a cross between 100 bathroom bowl deordorizers and building full of fresh cut Christmas trees.

Seriously, Cuddles ... you say a \' couple drops\'. You mean in a big mix of something, right ? There is no way the stuff I have could be worn as a \'cover scent\' for anything short of working on a garbage truck.

This [censored] is brutal.

I MUST have mis understood how you used it - clarify it for me please?

cuddlebear
11-21-2002, 04:24 PM
All essential oils must be diluted. A couple drops mixed with oil based nol and Jojoba oil ... but you\'re right a couple drops max ... but this stuff works especially on women who are a little older. Trust me this stuff mixed with oil-nol and Jojoba causes, shall we put it nicely, \"spasms in the pelvic region\" ... or as one co-worker put it, \"her stuff itches\" ... I hope I didn\'t offend anyone but that statement is a quote and I\'m not the one who said it ... Good luck with it but the EO should last you forever and then some ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 07:58 PM
Is there anything that can replace jojoba temporarily; something that could be bought in a drug store or perfume dept in a dept store - or is jojoba something that might be found in a perfume dept ? I hope the jojoba helps a GREAT DEAL to tone down the incredibly strong smell of the balsam peru.

I can tell you one thing ; I only turned the bottle over on my finger and back - didn\'t even let a drop fall out - and my sinuses have never been so clear all night. You\'ll never have a stuffy nose with this stuff around - or anyone who is standing near you. I can see why 10 ml would last a life time.

I believe you about your success with it but right now all I can think about using it for is mopping the the kitchen floor and disinfecting the bathroom - that\'s the kind of smell it seems to have to me. Whew !

cuddlebear
11-21-2002, 08:17 PM
Peru Balsam shouldn\'t be smelling THAT strong I wouldn\'t think! Does the latin term \"myroxylon pererae\" appear on the bottle? Anyway Jojoba is my fave, but you might be able to use Sweet Almond Oil, Grapeseed Oil or Avocado Oil. Look for Jojoba though. Not sure how critical that is. What company makes the oil? Aura Cacia? Frontier? Tisserand? Other? I will never forget some of the results of the Peru Balsam mix. Being grabbed in an elevator. Having a woman actually falling on me at work. And of course the infamous \"stuff\" incident. All of this can be had in natural food stores but I\'d think even the supermarket would have Jojoba Oil with skin and/or hair products. Let me know. Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 08:59 PM
Aromaland is where I got mine from and yes, \'myroxyloa balsamum v. pareirae\' appears right on the front of the bottle. I think it\'s the real thing , just wasn\'t expecting this kind of \'Lysol\' scent or intensity. Maybe the women that fell all over you when you were wearing it were cleaning women :>) LOL.

Anyway, I\'ll look for the jojoba oil in those stores and keep you posted if anything results from your mix.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2002, 09:20 PM
cuddlebear,

how much PC do you spike cool scent with? i don\'t think you actually say.

fiddler

cuddlebear
11-22-2002, 05:09 AM
I am not as exact with my mixes as many on the forum. You usually won\'t see anything like a 4:1 or a 2.5:1 in any of my reports. Actually the people that do that are easier to copy but I guess I am not that disciplined. If you have a bottle of Cool Scent you would probably do fine with a couple droppers full of nol concentrate. Please PM me if you have further questions.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-22-2002, 05:41 AM
\"Look for Jojoba though. Not sure how critical that is\"

It is critical if you want to keep it for a long time. Most oils turns rancid after a year but Jojoba can be kept for years.

It is also possible to do a similar mix in high proof alcohol (>75%). EO usually disolve easily in ethanol and you could use an alcohol based phero to mix it with. I don\'t know about Peru Basalm but it should be all right.

PS.:
I did try to mix drops of jojoba in ethanol before and it didn\'t work at all. I\'m still trying to find a carrier oil that can also be diluted in alcohol...

cuddlebear
11-22-2002, 05:47 AM
I had a feeling Jojoba was the best one to use but I didn\'t exactly know why. But now that we have this added info, I drop the \"not critical\" statement ... find some Jojoba if at all possible ... Cuddles p.s. I am concerned about your claim that Peru Balsam smells like Lysol and is unreasonably strong. Just doesn\'t sound right ... Hey Dr.SmellThis if you are reading can you comment on the aroma of Peru Balsam? Lysol-like just isn\'t my take on it ...

**DONOTDELETE**
11-22-2002, 03:23 PM
Ok; today was the first time I put on the peru - one tiny drop. I don\'t have the jojoba so all I tried some Suave skin lotion. I knew that wouldn\'t cut it but I felt it could be more evenly distributed instead of trying to smear one drop around.

First thing at work a friend says to me;

\" So your knee is acting up , huh ? \"

\" Why ... I look like I\'m limping or something ? \"

\" No\" ... I just smelled the Icy Hot as soon as you walked in the shop \".

So to me it smells like some sort of bathroom disinfectant and to the next guy it smells like Icy Hot linament ! Either way I doubt I\'ll be complimented on it by the ladies as I am when wearing Cool Water colonge, LOL.

Am I supposed to smell this or am I to dilute it so I can\'t smell it at all ... like a phero ? What does jojoba smell like that you suggest I dilute it with ?

I figured that this EO was the cover scent you used with a phero rather than colonge ... right ?

cuddlebear
11-22-2002, 04:24 PM
I have never ever come across a bad bottle of essential oil, but that has to be what you have. Peru Balsam is a pleasant woodsy smell (it IS wood) and isn\'t akin to Lysol at all. I use Aura Cacia brand but if you have any real EO then it should be about the same. But something is very fishy about the stuff you got. It can\'t be the Peru Balsam EO that I have been using. I wish Dr Smell this could cut in here. Jojoba doesn\'t have any pronounced fragrance, I use it as a carrier only. Keep me posted as you have been ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-24-2002, 01:27 AM
well i got some dark continent, cool scent, and PC
DC smells pretty bad
cool scent is good
and PC smells a little like NPA but probably cuz of the alcohol
i added about a decent amount of PC to cool scent; i\'ll add more if i don\'t see results
i think i\'m gonna return DC - i really don\'t like it
what good IR colognes are there that suit young guys like me?

cuddlebear
11-24-2002, 09:33 AM
PM me on this and I will answer all questions that I can answer. And the ones I can\'t answer, I will just say \"I Dunno\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif No, seriously, I should be able to help on most or all of your questions due to my past experience. Later, Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

jose
11-24-2002, 09:57 AM
like I said in another post I\'m not a big fan of Dark Continent, and I don\'t think PC is worth $100 when you can get a more pure form of Nol here at love-scent. This company doesn\'t give out too much information about itself so who knows how much Nol they put in PC or any of their colognes. I have had some hits with \"The Roman\" but nothing to brag about. I purchased all my IR products before I discovered love-scent and to tell you the truth I think there inferior to Stonelabs products.

cuddlebear
11-24-2002, 10:10 AM
I don\'t have the Stone Labs Nol yet but I fully intend to use it where I used PC previously to compare. And even though I have raved about my past results using IR stuff, I don\'t like their secrecy any more than the rest of you. Nol percentage should be disclosed, especially now that there are so many mone products out there. I was going to call IR to see if they would tell me the nol percentage of PC but if they won\'t even tell a wholesale customer (Bruce) then I don\'t think it\'s worth me bothering. Everyone please PM me for answers/opinions on IR. Later, Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MaxiMog
11-24-2002, 10:47 AM
Why do we have to PM with questions? This is a forum and any question answered may be helpful to other people, too. Just post so everyone can benefit from it.

franki
11-24-2002, 11:08 AM
Maybe the Cuddlebear wants to temper the IR-hype a little bit. If everybody buys IR-products now and they don\'t work then he is responsible. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Bruce
11-24-2002, 11:43 AM
I asked Cuddlebear to ease up on plugging IR products. I have to admit, I thought he was working for the company and was posing a threat to the honest exchange of info on the forum. I don\'t think that now, but I still think his enthusiasm for the products and lack of experience with anything else is potentially leading newbies astray. I don\'t expect everyone to think just like me. In fact, many forum members know far more than I do about what works and what doesn\'t, but I have tested virtually all of the IR products and quite frankly, the fragrances are all pretty cheap and the phero content is questionable. The customer service from the salesman I have been dealing with at IR is great, and I was glad to finally find something I liked in the form of the little essential oil samples we have been giving away with various sets, but other than those I really wouldn\'t recommend anything to newbies and the situation with Cuddles was getting way way out of hand.

Anyway, if you want to hear a hard sell on IR products contact Cuddlebear, but you have been warned. The fragrances are pretty lame in my oppinion and the phero content is unknown.

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
11-24-2002, 12:32 PM
One salesman I spoke with at IR told me that each of the fragrances resemble the following colognes:

Dark Continent: Drakkar
Power Play: Polo
Millenium 2000: Polo + extra pheromones
Hoops: Polo Sport
Force: Lighter version of Drakkar
The Roman: Gorgio
Eclipse: Tommy

Each of these colognes I\'ve seen mentioned as chick magnets from various sources, so you add the pheromones and voila.

So I guess you can just buy the actual colognes and add the pheromones you get from Love-scent. Then you\'ll know exactly how much pheromones are in it.

Lutz
11-24-2002, 01:09 PM
> So I guess you can just buy the actual colognes and add the pheromones you get from Love-scent. Then you\'ll know exactly how much pheromones are in it.

Hey, there\'s an idea...

**DONOTDELETE**
11-24-2002, 01:36 PM
I mean I don\'t know how much they would resemble the IR products and according to the cookbook some colognes don\'t mix well with pheros.

cuddlebear
11-24-2002, 03:33 PM
I want to keep my IR comments on the forum to a minimum now but this fragrance comparison thing needs to be addressed. Dark Continent like Drakkar? Hoops like Polo Sport? That would be like saying Cool Water smelled like Old Spice. THOSE ARE NOT VALID COMPARISONS AT ALL ... NOT ANY OF THEM. That blows my mind completely! OK, please PM me if you need more info but any sniff test will tell you quickly that these fragrances don\'t resemble each other. No fault of the guy that posted since he was just reporting what he was told, but wow! That is the most blatant misinformation I have ever seen in print. However, the idea of buying a fragrance like Drakkar and adding Chem Kit Nol certainly sounds good to me. In fact I have a Drakkar NOL mix somewhere in my cabinet ... Cuddles

**DONOTDELETE**
11-24-2002, 04:36 PM
Yeah thats just what the IR salesman told me, he didn\'t say they smelled exactly like, he said they resemble. I guess he could have been giving his own opinion on the closest thing to each. I haven\'t got to smell any for myself with the exception of (the probably mixed up) Force they sent me which didn\'t smell anything at all like Drakkar.

DssMaster
03-10-2008, 09:57 PM
Hey Cuddlebear, have you tried

the Super Primal Concentrate that IR sells? I've seen some good feedback posted at another site online, and would

like to know if you have tried it with successful results as claimed at that other site. Please inform...

Also

would like to know if it's as strong as other -nol formulas like SOE, Instant Openness, and Instant Honesty.

Anybody care to comment on that?

Gmoney
03-11-2008, 07:39 AM
Holy old post bumping batman!

You do realize that most of the people you're talking to are no longer here, right?

jose
03-23-2008, 05:48 AM
I'm still here but in the shadows.