PDA

View Full Version : pheros for waiters/waitresses

xxxPantero
11-11-2002, 06:21 PM
hey all...

just had an idea.

what pheros would be good for waiter\'s and waitresses to wear? you want people to be friendly, so i guess you have to use the right combo for that!

i don\'t think -none is a good one, since you would get opposition from males if you are a male
copulins may have the same effect on women...

so maybe SOE with a -rone boost.

anyone have any ideas or experience with pheros in this situation?

krtel
11-11-2002, 07:51 PM
I think SoE with a small dose of APC is a good choice. The small amount of *none will make you stand out and you get the nice unisex effect of SoE.

- Krish

Watcher
11-11-2002, 09:19 PM
DD 1 or DD Lite

Alter ego for both men and women
And of course SOE.

A toss up between mens alter ego applied lightly 4 drops max and you must be clean shaven for it to be maximum effectiveness.
And SOE

Whitehall
11-12-2002, 08:16 AM
SPMO or other flavor. You can wear a lot to peak through the food smells and it is cheap. I\'d think you\'d want \'nol.

A waitress (especially a cocktail waitress) could use copulins (EW or PCC) - bet that would amplify the tips.

proteus
11-12-2002, 10:31 AM
I think SOE on it\'s own. I\'ve been using it on it\'s own every day at work and I\'m pretty impressed with it - everyone seems always in a good mood, chatty, relaxed, very sociable to you/around you with SOE so it\'s the perfect phero for a waiter/waitress IMO, and actually for anyone who interfaces with customers at work on a daily basis.