PDA

View Full Version : Choose your choice of androstenone!

krtel
11-11-2002, 04:37 PM
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1037057863krtel\">

Whats your choice of androstenone?
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"1\">Primal Instinct Unscented
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"2\">NPA/m
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"3\">Andro 4.2
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"4\">Chem Set
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"5\">The Edge
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"6\">Rouge Male
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

sabSpeaks
11-11-2002, 07:35 PM
very good idea... thanks

Please, only experienced pheromone users!

krtel
11-11-2002, 07:58 PM
You bet\'cha! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I think this poll will help a lot of people.

- Krish

krtel
11-11-2002, 08:01 PM
For those of you who are choosing the chem set anone as your favorite source of androstenone, I have a question for you. Isn\'t the chem set anone the same androstenone used in Stone Lab\'s commercial products? Like, for instance, Rouge Male, a stone labs product. It\'s known to give people a power aura rather than a sexual aura. So, if it is the same androstenone used in Rouge Male, does it bring you sexual hits the way maybe NPA or PI does ?

- Krish

Whitehall
11-12-2002, 08:13 AM
Bad survey design. My answer is \"It all depends\"

krtel
11-12-2002, 11:37 AM
Actually, I just wanted to find out what people use the most, like their favorite source of anone. If I had any if\'s and but\'s in it, I\'m sure like the other polls, it wouldn\'t have been much of a sucessful one.

- Krish

krtel
11-12-2002, 12:33 PM
Wow I didn\'t expect this, but PI/m is in the lead, and NPA is right behind it by 3 votes. Interesting. Maybe I did a wise thing when I ordered PI/m, lol.

- Krish

krtel
11-12-2002, 08:22 PM
BUMP

**DONOTDELETE**
11-12-2002, 10:56 PM
I\'m with Whitehall on this one - where\'s \"none of the above\"? I can\'t say I\'ve had any success with any of the above....

krtel
11-13-2002, 05:07 PM
How could I say none of the above? Thats all of the heavy duty anone products offered by Love Scent, and I\'m trying to figure which of those products do people use the most! Remember some of the other polls here? Too many if\'s and but\'s! They weren\'t sucessful! This poll is sucessful though, and my, Primal is winning it, and NPA comes right next after it. Interesting though, only 2 people chose RM, while 13 chose PI and 9 chose NPA. I think this will help newbies choose without them wasting their money and Bruce\'s money by sending stuff back! That was the idea behind this poll, to find out the most popular none product here.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
11-13-2002, 05:11 PM
It\'s my impression that PI is a little hard to wear, though, is that true? It seems like it\'s hard for the guys to get the amount just right and that it really needs to be played with and adjusted.

Gerund
11-13-2002, 05:20 PM
Yeah, PI is tricky...if you O.D., everybody will steer well away from you. And it seems to be tricky to use in combination with other pheros -- results seem inconsistent.

krtel
11-13-2002, 05:21 PM
Thats very possible. I don\'t know, but I ordered it, so I\'ll play around with it. It seems like its good for me because I got some nice hits while wearing 2 drops of the scented version, but, we all know the side effect it had on me! I might make a 1:1 mix with it or 1:2 mix with NPA just to get some secret ingreidients, though I\'ll wear it alone 1st.

- Krish

krtel
11-13-2002, 05:27 PM
If that is the case then I don\'t understand how PI is winning this poll. I guess I\'ll just have to wait and see.

- Krish

upsidedown
11-13-2002, 07:29 PM
Well, the reason I would like to see a \"none of the above\" is because I tend to use AE for my none. Now, perhaps your purpose was to see which of the NONE ONLY products people use (although NPA contains more than just none.)

Was it your intention to eleminate AE for this purpose? For this reason I would choose none of the above because I NEVER were strainght none. I\'ve found that the 3 phero combo of AE gives me better results...and thus AE is my -none source.

I haven\'t participated in this poll for that reason.

krtel
11-13-2002, 08:16 PM
Hey yeah, the goal was the see what *none only products people find the most popular. We already know that AE is hella popular. I\'ll do another poll soon for AE\'s purpose.

- Krish

upsidedown
11-13-2002, 11:07 PM
Then perhaps instead of \"none of the above\" you should have an option for \"I never use none only.\" That\'s the option I would check if it were available.

CptKipling
11-14-2002, 08:31 AM
What situation I am wearing this in?

krtel
11-14-2002, 11:14 AM
Just a typical everyday situation, like as if you went shopping or to work.

- Krish

krtel
11-14-2002, 07:29 PM
Well, so far this poll has received 41 votes. The results are as follows:

Primal Instinct Unscented got 14 votes (34%)
NPA/m got 13 votes (31%)
Andro 4.2 got 2 votes (04%)
Chem Set got 4 votes (09%)
The Edge got 5 votes (12%)
Rouge Male got 3 votes (07%)

It\'s very obvious that PI and NPA are the winners of this poll. If one product had to win, PI would be the official winner. Very interesting though, NPA and PI are neck and neck with each other. I think by now everyone who wanted to vote has had their chance to vote, so I say we officially close this poll. Can I get a second?

- Krish