PDA

View Full Version : A 1 for a woman

frenchie
11-10-2002, 04:00 PM
hi all,
anybody can tell me what you think of A1 (the product by itself, mixes...) ? I\'m wondering if it might help...

Thanks
Frenchie

sophie
11-10-2002, 05:43 PM
Hiya, frenchie, how are you? I think A1 is worth a try, it is supposed to be attractive to women from what I\'ve read. someday I will try it, because I like scents for my own enjoyment too. Also read this post about Realm for Men, if you didn\'t already see it. How is everything going for you?

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=35506&page=13& view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart= (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=35506&page=13& view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=\") (hope I posted this correctly)

upsidedown
11-10-2002, 06:42 PM
After getting A1, I\'ve found that I pretty much use it in every mix I make. Or, I\'ll put it on separate in addition to any other products I use.

It\'s hard to fully say just what it does, but since I\'ve been using it, it seems that women will often take to me like I\'m an old friend almost immediately. Women I hardly know, or in many cases, just met, will start touching me on the arm and want to talk to me like we\'ve known each other for a long time. So, I sort of think that\'s what A1 is supposed to do, and it seems to do that for me.

From a guy\'s perspectice, I also think it seems to allow me to wear a bit more -none around younger women without scaring them off like -none tends to do. They may feel the effects of the -none and be a bit overwhelmed, but the A1 seems to make them feel comfrotable enough around me to stay and visit instead of running away.

Now, I have no idea how it would effect a woman who is wearing it on herself. I\'m guessing it would probably make you feel relaxed...but I can\'t really say for sure. That\'s just a guess.

frenchie
11-11-2002, 01:35 AM
hi Sophie, how are you ?
thanks for the link to Realm, I\'ll think about it... now, with my friend, we are good friends, but God I\'d love to touch her !! just have to get rid of her gf ... :-)))))

BTW I think the women forum is getting asleep... it\'s a pity.

have a good day
Frenchie

Shoe
11-11-2002, 07:35 PM
upsidedown, I\'ve seen exactly the same from A1. One girl I was positive she knew me the first time we met, but only mild flirting. But later it became clear she was very interested right from the start.

Unfortunately A1 makes me anxious and depressed... feeling like the anxiety is never going to leave. But then again -none makes me anxious as well (more than about 1/3 drop NPA or PI), though not depressed... and gosh any type of B Vitamins will spaz me out, eating cheese makes me dizzy, and overall I\'m pretty sensitive to chemicals (J/K about the cheese).