PDA

View Full Version : Day 2...Of my Pherome Adventures

**DONOTDELETE**
11-10-2002, 02:58 PM
Well this was the night of the club. I spray on little squirt under each armpit and crotch with Edge. Then I proceed to the club. Now im dressed to kill and smelling good from the mambo. I park and apply some SOE and Then a couple of drops of AE on my neck and behind my ears and head in. The first thing the cashier calls me baby that never happened, but is that just because of me???? Then I head in and a few females stare, but nothing past that happens. I grab a Skyy Blue and head toward the dance floor just scoping the area. Anyway I end up dancing with this female and she seems like she\'s diggin me pulling on my coat and holding on to me. The only thing though is she\'s dancing with others almost the same way. So Im not sure if its the pheromes or she\'s just dancing. I put on a couple of more drops of SOE and just trying to make something happen. Nothing really outstanding happens. Maybe its just because there\'s to many people in the club for the pheromes to really work????I dont know. The only thing I do notice is females who are dancing with other guys end up getting closer and closer to me. Dont know if its from the Pheromes. Maybe I should have talked to girls who were sitting down instead of probing the dancefloor. Anyways I didnt see the effects that much. Women werent rushing to touch me and to talk to me. Maybe it more widespread in a club and cannot target one at a time. Next week I will go to a mixed crowd club and try it again without the Edge. I ordered PPA and it should hit me next week So Ill continue telling you my episodes. And maybe when I go to the club next week Ill concentrate only on those females who are sitting.

a.k.a.
11-10-2002, 11:10 PM
Sounds like things were going fine until you added more SOE.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-11-2002, 07:16 AM
Don\'t expect women to fall at your feet. Pheromomes only act as an opening. You have to do the rest yourself. Sounds like you had a lot of opportunities but didn\'t act on them. Unless your married or have a gf, your not going to see any super obvious reactions from women. The signs will be there, but not so obvious.. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-11-2002, 05:03 PM
Try it again but start some conversations... You will be surprised.