PDA

View Full Version : Athletic Clubs and Pheros

HB_88
11-10-2002, 12:25 PM
I don\'t like athletic clubs, primarily because of their questionable billing practices--not to mention the yuppies. But I thought of this the other day: people are expected to sweat when they\'ve been working out; if you dumped a pint of industrial-grade NONE on yourself after an hour of racquetball, you probably wouldn\'t smell any worse than the other people there... and you might meet some interesting (and interestingly dressed) women as well. Why not use sweat to cloak the smell of synthetic sweat?

Is anyone sufficiently brave/ foolhardy to give this a whirl? Please let us know if you do!

HB_88

proteus
11-10-2002, 12:39 PM
A fitness club probably is one place where even if you poured a ton of pheros on you, it would not cause anyone to raise an eyelid with the amount of sweating, androgen supplemented/testosterone filled bodies in there. Would probably just end up being a waste of expensive pheros

HB_88
11-10-2002, 12:50 PM
True enough. But, like various other experiments, it\'s probably worth a try.

HB_88

DrSmellThis
11-10-2002, 01:01 PM
Talk to Bruce about this one. I believe he might want to tell about his early OD experience. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

HB_88
11-10-2002, 01:03 PM
Do you mean the time when he overdosed on SOE in Japan, or is this a different one?

HB_88

Whitehall
11-11-2002, 02:22 PM
I\'ve experimented with pheromones during workouts. Extra \'none will get some extra attention but A-1 is most useful for breaking the ice - it makes you approachable and less threatening to women. I\'ve always found most females to be a bit reserved towards me (all those muscles, of course!) at gyms but A-1 seems to put them more at ease.

Copulins seem to have little effect - \'nol is the same boat.

nonscents
11-11-2002, 02:40 PM
OK, all your trance-inducers talked me out of my forum virginity. I started using my newbie special two weeks ago.
(The special was TE scented, with 5 gel packs of SOE.) I use TE almost every day at the gym. I used one spray under my neck and noticed nothing. I used 2 sprays. Still nothing. Today I tried one spray in each armpit. Nothing.

Yesterday I was in a booth at a trade show from 10am - 5 pm. I used half an SOE gel pack in the morning, and the rest in the afternoon. Nothing.

I\'ve also used them alone and in combination in other indoors places where there are lots of people. Nothing.

I don\'t really want to do more than 2 sprays of TE, since everything I\'ve read on the forum advises against this. But I suppose, in the interests of science, tomorrow I can go to the gym with 3 sprays. But I\'ll probably chicken out. I see these people at the gym for years and years.

(P.S. I got into mones reading about Athena. I\'ve been on them for the requisite 6 weeks and experienced nothing.)

Whitehall
11-11-2002, 02:49 PM
How many females get picked up in gyms?

Frankly, it\'s never seemed like a good place for getting women and I don\'t see very much \"fraternization\" going on at my gym - but, it\'s more of a family athletic club than a Gold\'s etc. Sure, there is some making new friends but mostly the women look defensive and/or self-absorbed. Maybe some of the younger forum members have different experiences.

Hence, using TE at the gym is not such a good test.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-11-2002, 03:23 PM
Hey, nonscents, welcome --clever name. On a scale of 1-10, where would you place yourself, 10 being most attractive? \'mones seem to have the most dramatic effect on folks in the midrange. If you\'re already and 8-9-10, you might not notice much difference.

Although, of course, as Whitehall points out, you might want to try some different venues.

What effect do you want to see? Increased friendliness, sexual hits, are you building a customer base in your business -- what\'s your objective? Also - I didn\'t check your profile, but if you haven\'t filled it out, it might be helpful to know your age, race, and height.

nonscents
11-12-2002, 01:30 PM
Thanks for the welcome. I did do my profile, but here\'s the dirt

On a 1-10 I\'m definitely not in the 8-10 range. I\'d put myself right dab in the middle: 5.5. Mostly I think about my face when I do that kind of ranking.

As for the rest of me, I am 5\'10\", 165 lbs, approximately 10% body fat. I work out but don\'t look real muscular.

Goals: (a) increase the likelihood that people (male, female, and all in between) will like me; friendliness. (b) at my job I have a leadership position, so I would appreciate anything that would enhance people accepting me as a leader.

I recognize that mones that support one of my goals might diminish my success in the other goal. That\'s OK, at this point I would just like to see an effect. If attractive fertile women suddenly have the overwhelming compulsion to rub up against me . . . well, it wouldn\'t advance any of my goals, but I sure would know that those mones really do something.

I am married. So if I find any aphrodisiac mones my wife would be my target.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-12-2002, 04:01 PM
Ok, personal question, maybe you don\'t want to answer - on the dom/sub continuum, who\'s who with you and your wife? Would she be more turned on for you to be slightly more sub, or more dom?

nonscents
11-13-2002, 11:25 AM
I am dom; she\'s sub. And if I were even more dom, that would be fine with her.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-13-2002, 11:34 AM
Get her some PCC and PI/w. As much for its effect on her as for its effect on you when she wears it.

I don\'t understand why the SOE didn\'t do anything for you.

The guys will know more.