PDA

View Full Version : NPA dropper

**DONOTDELETE**
11-10-2002, 11:32 AM
Got NPA on Friday, was just curious though. Is it suppose to drop one drop out of the dropper ? Mine seems to drop 2 no matter what i do and it seems to do it more so from the side of the center (hole) than from the actual hole. I dont know if the dropper is defective or something. If it is what would be an alternative to measuring one drop? Does 1 dab= 1 drop? thanks any help would be greatly appreciated.

krtel
11-10-2002, 12:01 PM
Well mine doesen\'t even drop, it just pours continuiously. Weird. But 1 dab is like 1 1/2 drops.

- Krish

upsidedown
11-10-2002, 01:11 PM
I can never use the dropper that comes with NPA. I will just take any eye dropper....like the one that comes with AE, and jam it into the little hole on top of the NPA bottle. I can turn it over and suction some NPA into the eye dropper that way. Then when I use what I need, I can squirt the NPA back into the bottle by reinserting the eye dropper back into the opening on the NPA bottle.

Or, alternatively, you can just simply take out the dropper part of the NPA bottle and use an eye dropper that way. But, either way, I find the dropper on the NPA bottle useless as it is.

Bruce
11-10-2002, 03:36 PM
If you have an eye-dropper, the best thing to do is just pry the plastic sleeve out of the NPA and throw it away. The idea was to have a top that would allow an easily controlable flow of drops and avoid spills. Results are inconsistent.
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
11-10-2002, 09:31 PM
thanks guys i think ill just take the dropper out all together and use a dropper or dab

DrSmellThis
11-11-2002, 04:27 PM
A NPA with a built in eye dropper would make me buy the product more often.