PDA

View Full Version : JB#1 saves the evening!!

proteus
11-10-2002, 06:34 AM
Okay, I went out last night and did some serious clubbing (still half hungover right now but always the early bird even after long night out and wanted to post this before I start forgetting stuff) and got about the best evidence possible that JB#1 rules all pheros (for me). I decided to put on SOE with AE for the night, and carry in my coat pockets JB#1, SOE and AE in case I want to add more/change combos during the night.

So anyhow I go to the first club with my buddies and literally in the club atmosphere, I did not notice any unusual hits with the SOE and AE - didn\'t seem to be affecting anyone at all and things were getting pretty stale fast. So after about an hour I head over to the restroom apply more AE and SOE (to my cheeks) and come back, mill around still nothing much going on .

So now about an hour later I figure let me go to the restroom, wash off my face and then apply JB#1. So I do that, apply 4 drops JB#1 to each cheek, I come back and immediately I start to notice a difference in reactions within about 15 minutes or so. Firstly, I get about 3 girls coming up to me, lots of giggling, talking to me, touching me and I flirt back, and then I sit down at my seat at the bar, and then shortly after this very pretty gal with her bf walk up to where we are and she starts hitting on me big time in front of her bf (I was even wondering whether she was trying to get a threesome lol ) - she is barely there before she introduces herself to me, then with bf there watching she continues talking, sits right up close to me on a bar stool and begins pressing against me, then strokes my thigh near my crotch continuously, turns so that I can see her naked tits down her blouse and is loving me looking at them at her as she continues talking to me, stroking my thigh and she\'s saying weird stuff like \"you have such good posture\" (I\'m asking myself \" posture\"!!!?? What does that mean??) and she\'s saying other stuff like \"you are so hot\" etcetc - her bf is not liking this at all, but I\'m not doing anything to encourage this and in fact trying to get away from her because I don\'t think this is too cool and I\'d have a fit if I had a gf and she was doing this, but she just keeps on with the heavy flirting so I stand up and bf immediately steps in and sits down (he knows I\'m giving it up for him) on my stool and puts his arm around her and is shielding her from me.

She tries to start up again but he isn\'t having it and shortly after they leave lol - then I go back and I sit down again on my stool and just having a beer talking with my buddies (they were cracking up about what she\'d been doing in front of her bf) and then about 2-5 minutes later these two gals come up to me and one comes up dancing and I turn to look at her on my stool and she sits comes and sits on my lap just like that!!!

So of course I\'m thinking I\'ve been at this club for two hours with SOE and AE and not much going on and within a short period of putting on JB#1 and the evening is picking up big time, where they are initiating stuff, not me. So I mess around a little with this gal who\'s on my lap and she stays sitting there for about 15 minutes (my buddies are blown away lol) and then I dance with her and then her friend, and then my buddies are saying we should move on to another club (BTW I am the only one this stuff is happening too - they are all just trying to make moves on gals, having some success here and there but nothing like what\'s happening with me) and so we head to the next club which was really hopping, mad hot chicks there and hard as hell club to get into but my buddy knows the guy at the ropes and we are in within a minute, but nothing out of the ordinary happens although we have a pretty good time there .

Anyway, the point is my evening did a complete 360 degrees the moment I put on the JB#1 - girls are coming up to me wanting to dance, have fun, very overtly flirting/coming onto me not vice versa, and the respect I was getting from other guys I guess just reinforced this image to the gals that I was \"the man\". Now I didn\'t end up having sex with any of the gals I met (came pretty close with the gal on my lap lol), just had a very good fun evening, but this evening once again proved to me conclusively that at least for me JB#1 seems to be my magical formula as once again Jambat\'s mix does the trick.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-11-2002, 12:16 AM
\"...this evening once again proved to me conclusively that at least for me JB#1 seems to be my magical formula as once again Jambat\'s mix does the trick.\"
-Proteus

Of course, what else would one expect from The Bat? Saving the day\'s my job. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

-The Bat

proteus
11-11-2002, 09:35 AM
<<<<Jambat wrote: Of course, what else would one expect from The Bat? Saving the day\'s my job. >>>>

Well that it did and you should really trademark/produce this product coz it\'s a winner. I\'d been testing AE over the past couple of weeks and SOE this past week, and was reasonably confident from the hits I was getting that they would work really well at the club, but your mix seems to really have a serious kick in it.

The difference before I applied JB#1, to after I applied JB#1 was about as huge a difference as could be. I still like AE and SOE though, as AE generally gives very good consistent hits, and SOE is super for work, but as I\'ve said before, nothing beats JB#1 for creating raw sexual responses from women (at least for me).