PDA

View Full Version : A1...what the hell does it do?!??!?!?!?!?!

MaxiMog
11-08-2002, 11:22 AM
Some questions as with the -RONE, but with \"A1\" instead of \"-Rone\"

Oh and Bruce, is there a discount when buying A1 through the FBC? It doesn\'t seem to be there... Any news on the smaller vials we all would like to see so much? Thanks!

a.k.a.
11-09-2002, 11:51 AM
Gives women that “love at first sight” feeling — even if they’ve known you for years. Gives men an “I can really relate to that guy” impression. Acts like an alcohol type depressant on the wearer — probably counter-indicated in large quantities, nice laid back feeling in small dosages.

Zap
11-10-2002, 08:44 PM
I was wondering if A1 should be mixed before applying, or just mix it on the body. Another question would be which type of products can be mixed with A1...Can it be mixed with none products such as PI, RM and NPA. Which type of reactions do we get in this case...Thanks

SonnyBlack
11-11-2002, 10:01 AM
any one have any hits or A1 related stories to share. If it really gives the love at first sight feeling then I might be interested inpurchasing it.....

**DONOTDELETE**
11-11-2002, 11:02 AM
try this thread

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB4&Number=14154&page=&vi ew=&sb=&o=&vc=1 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB4&Number=14154&page=&vi ew=&sb=&o=&vc=1\")

there\'s more out there in the archives, but this is a pretty lengthy discussion. Of course, I\'m not sure anyone knows for sure what it does, but several people have suggested:
- lifts the mood of the target if female (possible pharmaceutical applicatiosn are under investigation by Pherin Corp)
- creates a greater sense of intimacy with female target
- counterbalances possible *none OD effects

this should be balanced against the sometimes reported side effect of depression on the part of the wearer if male.

krtel
11-12-2002, 12:57 PM
Very convincing.... this is definately next on my shopping list.

- Krish