PDA

View Full Version : Rogue Male

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2002, 06:00 PM
Has anyone used the Rogue Male? I got it a few days ago and tried to use it. I am not sure how people perceive the scent/smell. I tried to make a hit at a girl in my office, but I felt the smell is a bit repulsive and quickly washed it off. Maybe it’s my wrong perception. Also, any experience with the Scent of Eros?
I am a bit scared because last year, without knowing so much about these pherons, I used Primal Instinct and got a very embarrassing comment from my boss. I quickly looked for another job.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2002, 10:37 PM
dude, first of all, chill out ...none is a blessing, not a curse,..you must wear it in extreme moderation..if you do, you will get laid super strong! trust me from experience....if you like black or darker skinned women, none is waht you need in great abundance...negroes like extra none, mexicans love none, they will come on to you fast, white women will be also interested, but are less aggressive than negroe women and require a little extra encouragement....

EXIT63
11-08-2002, 04:32 AM
Phasers on stun.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-08-2002, 05:46 AM
oops, didnt mean to offend anyone by my last post, as an africian american, somtimes its hard for me to go from the mode of talking to my own as opposed to talking on this forum, my apologies if i offended anyone

jose
11-08-2002, 05:53 AM
Just recently purchased my RM and was disappointed with the scent, but I\'m not going to send it back until it\'s thoroughly tested by me. It smells exactly like my face cleaning creams,which is not a good thing.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-08-2002, 06:12 AM
Just got this product too. How much to use?

Bruce
11-08-2002, 07:43 AM
That\'s cool Boobster. Actually, I kinda figured you were a member of one of the groups you were referring to or you wouldn\'t bring it up. I have spent the majority of my life in countries where I was clearly a \"foreigner\" and it has given me a sense of kinship with minorities of all kinds. Sometimes that gets me into trouble as I feel so familiar with blacks latinos gays etc, that I tend to want to \"talk shop\" about being discriminated against as a minority member and get this look that says \"Uh... excuse me?\" In Japan there is only one minority \"foreigner\" (or \"gaijin\" in Japanese) and the bond within that group runs very strong regardless of color, sexual orientation or any other consideration.

Anyway... no harm done.

Bruce

BassMan
11-08-2002, 08:18 AM
Politically correct or not, I have also found that darker skinned (black, latino, italian) women tend to react more favorably to none.

Whitehall
11-08-2002, 08:22 AM
I prefer RM for use in the office. But then, I\'m not going to hit on the women here. RM is best, I find, for creating a aura of competence and authority. Other \'none products are not as safe in the workplace - I almost got fired for sexual harassment while wearing NPA for going to a woman\'s cubical and asking her for a stamp!

Few will be repelled by RM as it is clean - maybe pregnant or PMSing women but we want to give them space anyway! The scent is generally considered pleasant and of reasonable quality but of course not evryone will like it.

So my advice is to stick with the RM for the office, cut your dose, and chase skirts outside the office.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-08-2002, 09:33 AM
BassMan says:
<<Politically correct or not, I have also found that darker skinned (black, latino, italian) women tend to react more favorably to none. >>

I\'d suggest that the favorable reaction is just more visible. Culturally, white folks just tend to be more uptight about their sexuality and are stereotyped as less demonstrative (think of who would be more likely to talk with his hands), and so more likely to let their conscious mind inhibit their reactions. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif That\'s not to say that there isn\'t a difference in response, just that that difference may seem greater than it is due to cultural differences.

Whitehall
11-08-2002, 10:19 AM
As to darker skin women being more responsive to pheromones, there may have been some long term evolutionary selection involved. After all, light skinned people generally got that way as an adaptation to colder climates with less sun light. We know that pheromones are aided in their diffusion by warmer temperatures. People in warm climates also wear fewer clothes exposing more skin. In colder climates, pheromones would have been less effective as a signal carrier so hence, less relative response and a greater emphasis on visual and auditory signals in light skinned peoples.

All highly generalized speculation of course.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-08-2002, 10:27 AM
Iit would certainly seem true from the anecdotal evidence presented here that different races respond differently to different pheromones and concentrations thereof, whatever the biological reasons are.

I wonder if, when we use a \'mone that doesn\'t react well on ourselves (gives headache, etc.) what our bodies are doing? If the main objective of the body is homeostasis, for example -- if we already produce what the body thinks is the right degree of \'nol, and we add more -nol, is that what makes us sick, that the body wants to throw it off? Or, if \'mones tend to break down on us almost immediately, does that signify anything about what \'mones we\'re already producing?

Whitehall
11-08-2002, 10:43 AM
Red,

Good, thought-provoking post!

As to homeostatis, you\'re positing an internal feedback mechanism for pheromones. That would be new and surprising. After all, if we go without bathing and changing clothes, does our natural pheromone production change?

Then again, our bodies live in symbiosis with our skin bacteria that have a direct role in conversion and the creation of our signature. Do bacteria have a sense of smell? Answer - yes, of course - they definitely react to chemicals in their environment.

The reaction your nervous system is having is just an adjustment phase, I think.

These are first just thoughts, Red. I\'m going to have to think some more on the topics you raised.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-08-2002, 10:51 AM
Thanks, Whitehall.

I went off the pill (was on for medical reasons, not for birth control, and that situation\'s now under control) and now the effects of my cycle are asserting themselves more strongly -- and I notice a big difference in the way I feel *depending on the time of the month* when I wear \'mones. This is what makes me think there is a feedback loop. Plus the fact that some people have no problems with some \'mones while others can hardly wear them at all.

If we go without bathing and changing clothes (something I assure you I have no direct experience of /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif ), we are not abruptly disturbing our body\'s own processes. To put pheromones on is an immediate disruption.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-08-2002, 05:00 PM
I have a stupid question....

Is \'Rogue Male\' and \'Primal Instinct\' basically the same thing? \'Rogue Male\' is just scented PI, right?

Or no?

krtel
11-08-2002, 05:38 PM
No, PI has it\'s own scented version, and from the reports here, they are completly two different animals.

- Krish

krtel
11-08-2002, 08:56 PM
When you say a lot, how much do you exactly mean? Like would 2 drops of NPA do? Thats who I\'m mostly around everyday, blacks and hispanics, and if heavy anone is the case for them, then thats what I\'m lacking. How much of whatever *none product you have do you use?

- Krish

krtel
11-08-2002, 08:59 PM
How much RM do you use? What is the balance between the sexual aura and the power aura you have experienced with RM? I\'m thinking of getting it, and doing something like 1 drop of NPA on 1 side of my jaw and 1 drop of RM on the other side. I\'d like your opinion on this.

- Krish

EXIT63
11-09-2002, 05:05 AM
...Is \'Rogue Male\' and \'Primal Instinct\' basically the same thing? \'Rogue Male\' is just scented PI, right?...

Definitely not.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-09-2002, 02:59 PM
as a black male, i find that the fruity smell of RM makes the black women and hispanic chicks start digging me, but you gotta go light on that, ppa for men is like a min version of RM same scent, but less none, so OD potiental is not as great, but hell, all women love the mones, im just saying that on times when i have od\'ed, black women are the least offended, and then older white women come in second, so if youre gonna be paryting round a bunch of sisters, [censored] go whatever none you want cause it will definitely be a booty call

krtel
11-09-2002, 03:10 PM
Hey dude, how much RM do you use? 98% of my time I\'m going to be around black and hispanic chicks.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
11-09-2002, 06:42 PM
I would also be interested to know how of much of RM is light, moderate etc. I am really wondering if I am applying too much or too little of this stuff. The problem is, the RM instructions only mentions the target areas like pulse points, wrist etc., but fails short of explaining the quantity. Lack of proper instructions can result in many people dismissing the product as a dismal failure.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-09-2002, 08:42 PM
okay, dude, since youre gonna be round niggers and spicks, you need to use 3 dabs of RM on face, and dont refresh for like 3 hours, and then do one dab only....you will have then eating out the palm of your hand, those niggers will be licking your balls, and as an africian american, i can tell yuo that all black women love white men and want to mate with them, i have been hearing that all my life, and apparently its true, since the latest census figures have 36, 500 black women married to white men, and only 2, 400 black men married to white women in the United States.... and this is out of a population of like 300,000,000 people...blacks only make up like 13% of the population of the United States, so that must explain why went i go on trips outside of Georgia i never see many brothers,..thats okay, i love white people and realize that without them, i would still be over in Africa starving to death....anyway, thanks Lovescent..you have dont me right@

druid
11-09-2002, 09:18 PM
i like spanish chicks. i live in south florida, so theres lots around. how much for them?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-09-2002, 09:25 PM
ooh, i love cuban girls, they are so hot!! and hey, they love white guys...as an africian american in miami, i used to see the white boys go down into little havana and come out with some of the best looking spicks this nig ever saw, nobody can beat the white boys, its a proven fact that in most cultures, the whitest looking and lightest looking are the most attractive..i suffer from that everyday...

druid
11-09-2002, 09:30 PM
well I guess my pasty white a$$ Irish genes are gonna pay off! woo-hoo. How much RM for spanish chicks? three dabs good?

DrSmellThis
11-10-2002, 12:06 AM
hmmmmm...

**DONOTDELETE**
11-10-2002, 06:13 AM
yeah, three dabs would be perfect for spanish chicks, also , remember to have game and talk a good talk..good luck my irish brother

a.k.a.
11-10-2002, 11:22 AM
“Then will I swear beauty herself is black,
And all they foul that thy complexion lack.”
(Shakespeare)

Irish
11-11-2002, 07:23 AM
Regarding a feedback loop, I think there may very well be one with men regarding none. I looked for evidence of a feedback loop last year, and found just enough info to tweak my interest.

Some unpublished research in Europe showed testosterone levels in men dropped on exposure to none after 15 minutes. If this is true, there are implications of a classic feedback loop concerning none production.

As I understand it, none is a metabolic byproduct of T, and none production on the skin would therefore be roughly proportional to T levels. So if inhaling none also tends to reduce T levels, then none production on a man\'s skin would tend to act as a governor by reducing the T levels when inhaled, and thereby throttling back the none output. As you said FTRH, a point of equilibrium would be reached in T level vs. none present on the skin.

A few caveats. The data I got was sketchy and incomplete, so I don\'t know much about the degree of T reduction arising from none exposure. I couldn\'t tell enough to know if the none effect on T was strong enough to actually act as a governor toward equilibrium. It might only be a milder modulatory, situational effect. The research also was never published...doesn\'t make it wrong, but we\'re definitely off into renegade science here.

Another wild card is bacterial conversion back and forth from none to other steroids on the skin. This complicates the picture of any feedback loop, but the basic idea still could hold. Just another layer of complexity.

I hope someone digs into this area with solid research. Fascinating questions arise if the none-T loop is valid, and not only about individual endocrine effects. Since none would have a T effect on other men as well as oneself there are implications concerning male group behavior, dominance/aggression/competitiveness, and hierarchal positioning within a group of men. And of course there\'s the bugaboo about how our hygiene really screws up any of these systems by regularly removing skin pheromones.

The frustrating lack of decent research in this area leads to more questions asked than answered. I also looked for anything regarding possible copulin effects on women, since they have a reported endocrine effect on men. No luck there - hopefully someone could enlighten. The good news is we get to be pioneers, smearing concentrated versions of bodily substances on ourselves and watching for effects.

SonnyBlack
11-11-2002, 10:22 AM
well I myself have noticed that when I put on any none product by itself(like NPA) that it tends to decrease any kind of behavior that I might have when I have high testosterone.Instead of it making me feel confident, in charge, Alpha male(which are all signs of high test), It makes me nervous, anxious and irritable. But when I wear something with rone in it (like AE) my test levels seem to go up a little and I feel confident and in control of situations.Maybe since rone is derived from testosteRONE...I dont know what do you think Irish? Also all this week Ive been inhaling some EW that I mixed with some cologne and I damp the sleve of an old shirt with it. Within an hour of smelling that, my test levels rise dramatically and I feel good all over. just my observations

Irish
11-11-2002, 10:47 AM
I\'m pretty well convinced that certain copulins increase T levels in men. Sometimes I\'ll huff some dilute EW for my own benefit. Don\'t know what effect copulins have on women, but reports like FTRH have given us make me wish we knew more about cops. I\'d like to know what cops do to women, if anything, before I wear them as an attractant.

We\'re all looking to JVK for the story on rone - his field research and insights about it are clearly where the knowledge is. My amateur reading fails to find much about rone - it doesn\'t seem to show up in the lists of apocrine secretions (like dien/nol/none - the ones from our armpit scent glands that we like to apply artificially as phero attractants). I think rone is present in our urine and is related to T levels. And as \'uncivilized\' as it seems to us, male urine may be an attractant like male apocrine sweat. We are just so far removed from this sort of thing it seems bizaar/dirty (for example, circumcision removes the ability to produce smegma, a natural lubricant and scent source in other mammals - but we amputate that scent gland and do many other things to distance ourselves from our animal side). Anyway, I\'d love to see more research into rone.

None\'s gotten a bad rap among researchers because of it\'s smell, but I\'ve pointed out in previous posts some flaws in those studies. Problem is there is so little research at all, and a lot of what exists is rather dubious. I resorted to unpublished master\'s theses to get the little tidbit about none and T, and that is suspect info
(but intriguing anyway). But there\'s enough anecdotal info about none to make me believe it is active, and my own experience with it proves to me anyway that it does do something to women.

SonnyBlack
11-11-2002, 11:00 AM
which is the pheromone that males secrete through their sweat??isnt it RONE???? I think I remember reading in a past post that rone is the pheromone that is released by males through their sweat. I ask this this because in the past I have noticed that when I take a certain fat burning supplement to help me train better I tend to sweat alot...i mean like alot... very noticable. Ive also noticed that when this happens,even though ilook more sweaty and stuff, I get more looks ( i know its weird and i think sweat is gross too) from females...like theyre more attracted or something...It is very noticable and I can only attribute this to the phero which is contained in my sweat especially the one from my armpits...what do you think??

**DONOTDELETE**
11-11-2002, 11:11 AM
http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB4&Number=8411&page=&vie w=&sb=&o=&vc=1 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB4&Number=8411&page=&vie w=&sb=&o=&vc=1\")

Full thread on the components of sweat

Irish
11-11-2002, 11:40 AM
There\'s two kinds of sweat glands. Watery (eccrine), for cooling, all over your body. Apocrine (apparently scent glands) are concentrated in armpits, genital area, and a few other places. The apocrines secrete none, nol, dien, and other similar steroids.

Some of the chemicals produced by the apocrine (scent) glands are what we buy in concentrated form as phero products (nol, none, dien). There are other apocrine chemicals that are not offered as commercial products. The effects of these chemicals and combinations is largely unknown - we phero users probably know about as much as science on that subject.

I don\'t find rone as a product of apocrine secretions in my reading. There may be some rone in there, but I don\'t think it\'s a main component. Rone does clearly show up in urine however. Part of territory marking or sex attraction? Who knows (JVK probably does).

The body can process out some excess chemicals by sweat - maybe that\'s what you\'ve noticed.

SonnyBlack
11-12-2002, 11:15 AM
HEY IRISH...WHILE I MAY NOT BE A ROCKET SCIENTIST OR ANYTHING , I FOUND THIS THREAD THAT TALKS OF SWEAT AND PHEROS IN SWEAT AND IT MENTIONS RONE...WHAT DO YOU THINK???

Underarm sweat comprises secretions of the apocrine, eccrine and sebaceous glands. Analyses of apocrine secretion have shown the presence of protein (10%), cholesterol (1%) and two androgen steroids: androsterone sulfate and dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate (0.2%). The apocrine secretion as collected at the skin surface is odorless; however, incubation with the resident skin bacteria results in an odor profile unique to that organism. The micrococci bacteria give an \"acid odor\" to the secretion which has been characterized by head space analysis as isovoleric acid. See Labows, J. N. 1979. \"Human odors--what can they tell us?\" Perfumer and Flavorist 4:12-17. The diptheroid bacteria give a similar head space profile but the observed odor is the more distinct \"apocrine (human) odor\" usually associated with the axillary areas. Similar correlations of odor quality and bacterial populations were found in vivo. The axillary microflora of 229 subjects have been characterized quantitatively and their results correlated with the type of donor found. Micrococcaceae were present in all subjects and were the dominant organism when a faint or acid odor was noted. The aerobic diptheroids were found in 85% of the males and 66% of the females and were associated with a pungent, apocrine odor. There were no significant differences related to handedness or presence of axillary hair. See Leyden, J. J., McGinley, K. J., Hoelzle, E., Labows, J. N. and Kligman, A. M. 1981, \"The Microbiology of the Human Axillae and its Relation to Axillary Odors\", J. Invest. Dermatol. 77:413-416. The \"apocrine odor\" is similar to that of androst-16-en-3-one. See Labows, J. N. 1979, supra. Neither this steroid nor androst-16-en-3-ol, a musky odorant are present in original odorless secretion but they have been shown to be present in axillary sweat. See Bird, S. and Gower, D. B. 1982, \"Axillary 5 -androst-16-en-3-one, Cholesterol and Squalene in Men: Preliminary Evidence for 5 -androst -16-en-3-one Being a Product of Bacterial Action\". J. Steroid Biochem. 17:517-522; Bird, S. and Gower, D. B., \"Measurement of 5 -androst-16-en-one in Human Axillary Secretions by Radioimmunoassay\", J. Endocrinol. 85:80-90; and Brooksbank, B. W. L., Brown, R. and Gustafsson, J. A. 1974, \"The Detection of 5 -androst-16-en-3-ol in Human Male Axillary Sweat\", Experientia 30:864-865. In experiments in which axillary bacteria where incubated with sterile apocrine sweat, typical pungent malodor was produced only with aerobic diptheroids. This included both isovoleric acid and another component which was pungent. The odor is similar in character to androst-16-en-3-one and this material has been detected on axillary pads using radio-immunoassay procedures. See Bird, S. and Gower D. B. supra. Studies of extracts of odorous cultures of diptheroids grown on apocrine secretion by GC/MS as yet have not revealed detectable levels of androstenone. It is reasonable to assume, however, that further studies will reveal them since they are detected in axillary washings. See Personal Communication, 1984. Dr. J. N. Labows, Monell Chemical Senses Center. Apart from the above-mentioned data, Graham et al describe the remainingevidence for pheromonal communication of a human female\'s hormonal status as being \"largely circumstantial and fragmentary\".