Ok people, I have the following:

1. TE
2. NPA
3. AE - new
4. SoE
5. APC
6. SPMO
7. PI/m scented

Using these mones, what is a combination you would use?

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2002, 01:50 PM
Shouldn\'t you try some of them all by themself first? I bought a bunch of stuff and I\'m trying them individually first.

I\'ve had good results with TE and AE so far...

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2002, 02:13 PM
I\'ve had luck with mixes, using them alone didn\'t work for me...but everyone is different. Read the cookbook, or forum entries for more feedback.
josh

oscar
11-07-2002, 04:10 PM
Krish,

No problem combining all seven components. You will be flirting with OD A-None levels, but what the hell!

Here\'s what you want to do:

Get a few eyedroppers clean, dry and ready.
Get yourself totally clean of any previously applied pheros.
If you use hair gel, spread your usual amount of gel on one palm and drop one drop of TE into it, swirl it around and apply to hair. Don\'t blow dry after doing this.
If you don\'t put goop on your hair, wait until it\'s almost dry and put a tablespoon of water in your cupped hand and add the TE to that and apply.

Get to a couch or a bed and lie back and relax with your NPA, APC, and AE at the ready. Drop one drop of NPA on your solar plexus, then drop five drops of APC right on top of it and work this mix around your chest using both wrists.

Put one drop of AE just above your pubic hair and fingerpaint it parallel with your waist.

Get the SPMO and put a drop into each inside elbow joint.

Take SOE bottle and start just under each earlobe and put 4 to 5 inch stripes to collarbone.

And we\'ve saved the best for last. Get 3 to 5 drops of some baby oil, jojoba, aloe vera, moisturizing lotion, or vegetable glycerine. Add ONE drop of PI to it and gently baste your scrotum with it. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

The biggest problem you\'re likely to have is, if you get the hit of your life, and cannot attribute it to any one of the components of this mega-combo, you\'re tied into performing this ritual for the rest of your life. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2002, 04:35 PM
ROFLMAO

Either that, or you\'ll get so excited doing all that petting of your parts that you\'ll finish the job yourself and forget all about going out ...

oscar
11-08-2002, 10:26 AM
FTR,

Hey, I\'m just a guy who knows how to get his money\'s worth.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

a.k.a.
11-09-2002, 11:55 AM
Oscar, you rule!