PDA

View Full Version : I love None but this freaking sucks!!!!

SonnyBlack
11-07-2002, 01:03 PM
Ive noticed that whenever I put on a none cotaining mone (such as NPA) I seem to get a little aggressive at first (like the 1st ten minutes) but them it turns into a kind of irritability and I get very moody (not the good kind of moody but more like depressed). Also I seem to notice that when I wear none by itself it makes me kind of nervous. Like i cant relax...im very nervous, tense and even get headaches. More importantly when I wear it, I end up not feeling alpha male at all. I mean, I may portray it, but inside I feel nervous and irritable ..which arent good feelings at all. I was wondering if anyone knew how I could combat this and make none work for me. I mean I really like the way that it makes people fearful of me and respect me more...but I dont like the fact that it makes me feel nervous and irritable and unlike an Alpha male. Any suggestions on what I could do to relieve the situation or what I could take with it???I appreciate all help

CJ01
11-07-2002, 01:12 PM
Hey there, which products do you use apart from NPA? Reason I´m asking is that not all -none products may have this effect on you. For instance I get a very similar thing with one certain product containg none but I´m fine with something like AE. It´s strange really isn´t it. Maybe you need something which is more phero balanced. In other words a product which is not so dominated by none -like NPA? CJ

SonnyBlack
11-07-2002, 01:18 PM
i have used NPA, SOE, AE, and EW. I mean i like the way it makes me look to other people. In fact, it is the look that I want for myself (dominant, in charge, and confident) but I just hate the way it sometimes makes me feel. I was wondering if there was something I could do about it maybe or something I could take. I personally dont really like SOE though because it kind of makes me feel like a wimp sometimes...though ive gotten reaction from it with girls. The problem is that my sex drive usually drops when Im wearing it so I dont do anything about it when I get small hits like stares.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2002, 01:28 PM
Maybe get the chem set and experiment a little with each thing by itself? If you\'re wearing \'mone mixes, you can\'t tell what\'s doing what.

SonnyBlack
11-07-2002, 01:32 PM
i only get irritable and anxious when I wear none only. Like with NPA. I might need to take something to relax me along with because I noticed last weekend when I wore NPA by itself to a bar and had a couple of beers (calmed me down a great deal and helped me relax) I was allright and felt on top of the world. I felt agressive (in a good way, as in I get what I want) and very alpha male.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2002, 01:33 PM
And -nol makes you wimp out. So there\'s -rone left. What happens when you wear that?

or what about wearing less -none? are you maybe od-ing?

SwingerMD
11-07-2002, 01:47 PM
Sonny,

I also get that nervous/anxious feeling when I\'m wearing PI/m or NPA. Have you tried RM? I get a very different feeling when wearing RM, very confident and very alpha male.

As for SOE, it seems to work for me best across the board. I feel more outgoing and social and some of the ladies are very forward when I\'m wearing SOE, especially after 3 or more hours after application.

CJ01
11-07-2002, 02:19 PM
SB could it be that you feeling `like a wimp´problem is more of a psychological thing I mean some sort of a subconcious reaction. Maybe trying to build up you confidence in other ways could help if that´s an issue at all for you. The chem set is a good idea. -Rone only sounds like a good idea in general to me. I´ve not had the chance to try it out so far. However -rone increases the effect of -none and-nol. So using -rone only will enhance the effect of your natural pheros.

Whitehall
11-07-2002, 02:40 PM
I remember the same feelings - at first. After a while, one seems to make those exgenous pheromones one\'s own but at first it can feel like Brutus is breathing down your neck all day.

I suggest a low dose for a few days to get acclimated to you NEW pheromone signature - otherwise it can be like a new pair of ill-fitting shoes - they should get better after the break-in period.

franki
11-07-2002, 03:11 PM
I agree with Whitehall. I think you got to have some patience to get used to the a-none. I think a-none will work on you, you got to give yourself a bit time to adjust. At first the body will think the mones are from someone else. After a few weeks (?) this will change. When you use the mones very often your body may decrease its own pheromone production. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif