PDA

View Full Version : Phero saturation in air!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2002, 09:45 AM
I have found that the larger the area you spread the pheros over the more effective they are and the easier they evaporate the more effective......

Now, the mix that has proven the most effective for me is DD1 but with the price of soe and npa and the relative low fluid volume that they have the current DD1 mix is not very economical if you want to spread them over a large surface to maximize their effectiveness.

I was thinking of making a larger volume DD1 mix using:

TE(lf I am not mistaken it has the same (including the secret) ingredients as npa only at a lover concentration.)PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG
SPMO( In my experience it has quite a bit of nol in it(anyone now how much)
& Chem-set RONE

Basicaly mixing the SPMO and Rone to create \"pseudo SOE\"
and using the TE instead of the NPA giving a mix with the same ratios of rone-nol-none+secret ingredient as in DD1 but with a much higer(more cconomical) fluid volume

So, two questions.....

1. what is the rone:nol ratio in 1 ml of soe(Per-mill of none/rone/scented liquid base)
2.How much nol is there in the spmo

Satan

PS:1/1000=1 per-mill(as opposed to1/100=1%)

Elana
11-07-2002, 10:12 AM
I think that is why I have such great success with APC. You can spread so much of the oil on your body.

CptKipling
11-07-2002, 04:42 PM
Possible, but I think you will find your second question is going to go unanswered, which will create problems.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2002, 04:57 PM
However much -nol you would consider to be \"a lot\" is how much -hol is in the SPMO\'s. I have the lavender one and I love the smell - it\'s TOO easy to OD on. From my experience, both internal and from their effect, I think they\'re pretty strong.

Nutt
11-08-2002, 02:54 AM
totally agree, I think SPMO is one of the best value products love scent sells, the scents themselves are perhaps a tiny bit too strong, but used in moderation or diluted the stuff is great /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Whitehall
11-08-2002, 08:11 AM
Here\'s a bit of a warning.

Last night I put some Lure for Women (LfW) into my scent ball to, hopefully, create a cherrier atmosphere in the home. It\'s located in my bathroom off the master bedroom. Smelled OK at first but I woke up last night with a bad sinus headache. The house was sealed up (windows closed) as we had our first winter storm.

Ditched the scent ball. I suspect that the fragrance in LfW was a bit too much inside the house all night.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-08-2002, 05:21 PM
Just made a few calculations...

If there is 0.13mg of mones per 1.5 ml in SOE then 1 ml contains 0.0866666 mg of mones and the rone/nol ratio in SOE is 20:80 which means that 1 ml of SOE contains 0.017333333 mg of Rone.
Multiplying this with 7.5(ml. in the spmo bottle) gives the amount( 0.129999999 ml.) of Chem-set Rone to add to the spmo to get a \"pseudo SOE\"(albeit with an x factor reguarding the nol but with the same rone content)

Meaning that one bottle of chem-set rone will make 76 .25 oz bottles of \"pseudo SOE\" or 580 ml of the stuff(including the 10 ml of chem set rone)
570 ml spmo(76 bottles)=$ 604.20
10 ml Rone =$ 59.95
total = $ 664.15
or $ 1.145 per. ml as opposed to 4.995 per. ml. of SOE or a 77% reduction in price
(hope JVK won´t murderize me if this takes of)
Now all I have left to do is figure out how much TE to use to equate the 3 parts of npa used in the DD1...............

Satan

**DONOTDELETE**
11-08-2002, 05:51 PM
According to the ref. table. Soe cost 9.99/mg and the chem set cost 11.11/mg ...then when you buy the 10ml bottles of chem set pheros, the rone cost 6/mg (it is the least expensive).

So I guess our satanic friend did some miscalculations.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-08-2002, 06:07 PM
Prices are for ml amounts of fluid not mg(phero content)

1 ml of soe contains 0.086pheros(the SOE gel page state that 1.5 ml of gel has 0.13mg pheros(same as the SOE oil) so the math isn´t THAT hard) and a 10ml bottle costs 49.95 so 1 ml costs 4.995 and a 10 ml bottle of chem set rone having 1 mg pr ml costs 59.95 or 5.995 pr mg/ml(not that this is relevant since I made no statement reguarding the ml/mg cost of the chemset rone:)
Where exactly did you get your numbers???

Satan

**DONOTDELETE**
11-08-2002, 07:23 PM
clic on \"Pheromone Reference Material \" up there, there\'s a link to the table.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-08-2002, 07:33 PM
which proves me right the ml price for SOE is $4.99
and no errors in calculations. and the chemset mg price of 11.11 is irrelevant since im talking abut the standalone rone

Satan

PS: are you trying to F uc k with me:)? you are just re-stating what I have already said......

**DONOTDELETE**
11-08-2002, 07:40 PM
Well you should know that those synthetic phero comes in crystaline form. They just disolve and dilute it in alcohol or oil later and sell it in a diluted (or should I say disolved) form.

I can add alcohol/water/oil/cologne myself to dilute it. What I\'m really buying is the pheromones, not the carrier oil or alcohol so I don\'t mind about the cost / ml because it is irrelevent.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-08-2002, 08:13 PM
So...???
What I am trying to do is make a cheaper DD1 having a higher fluid volume(so that it can be spread over a larger area without costing to much) and since the only 2 products that have the secret ingredient is te and npa, te is the best choice.
The spmo is easily availiable(free samples) and cheap to buy and the only diff between it and soe is the rone but in the long run rone+spmo is cheaper.

It has to be te or npa because of the secret ingredient.
the spmo is the cheapest nol and the rone is the only (easily)availiable and will last a looong time.
end result: a DD1 aproximation that has a higher volume and where ml price of the finished product is much lower than using \"original\" components to create the DD1
chill with the hair-splitting dude....

Satan

Why the TE?? same amount of phero+free alcohol....I live in a
contry where alchohol over 60% is illegal and a 0.75litre bottle of 60% costs well over 50$