PDA

View Full Version : GOOD REASONS TO LOVE MEN

MOBLEYC57
11-07-2002, 08:09 AM
This is a lady\'s view, but if some of you men are in the same parking lot....whatever blows your hair back! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

They\'ve got that comfortable place on their shoulder that\'s perfect for snuggling into while we fall asleep.

They\'re at peace with their bodies, except for maybe some minor anxiety over height, weight, lenght, and baldness.

They\'re enthusiastic about our bodies, even when we\'re not.

They fall in love so hard, once they finally fall.

Chest hair, forearm hair and the feel of a newly shaved cheek.

Bravery around snakes, waterbugs, bats and flat tires.

Their unapologetic lust for a nice hunk of beef or chocolate cake.

Their ability to solve problems simply by throwing a ball around.

The glimpse you get, when they wear their baseball cap backward, of their inner Little Leaguer.

How tender they get when they cry, and how seldom they do it.

What they lack in talk, they tend to make up for in action.

They make excellent companions when driving through rough neighborhoods or walking past dark alleys.

They really love their moms. They remind us of our dads.

They don\'t mind accompanying a woman to a party even though she looks like a movie star and they look like the chauffeur.

Their near-endless appetite for discussing the ins and outs of work and money - ours as well as theirs.

Their genuine ardor for tinkering with toilets, changing oil and assembling gas grills - jobs any intelligent woman can do but would be nuts to volunteer for.

They never care what their horoscope, their mother-in-law, nor the neighbors say.

They rarely lie about their age, their weight, or their clothing size.

How awestruck they are in the face of a Wonderbra or a homemade cookie.

How nice their butts look in jeans.

How nice their hands look holding ours.

Their face is a treasure to behold when they give us a present they picked out

Their ignorance is usually amusing

They have a great sense of competition

They give great hugs, ( and always melt our hearts when a sweet \"I love you\" is added)

Though they often try to hide it, they\'re very tenderhearted and caring

They have an uncanny ability to look deeply into our eyes and connect with our heart, even when we don\'t want them to

They don\'t care whether colors match, but are willing to be concerned if we want them to be.

They give us a peek at the little boy inside when they get sick or happy or hurt.

/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-10-2002, 06:43 AM
Wow, thanks. It\'s good to know some of you still like us. I was beginning to think it was all over for myself and others. This made my morning.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
11-10-2002, 06:57 AM
That post actually brought tears to my eyes in a couple of places, although I hate to admit to being such a sap ...