PDA

View Full Version : How much Apc

**DONOTDELETE**
08-20-2001, 07:41 AM
How much Apc do you all use to get some good results? Does Npa work really well with Apc mixed or separate?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-20-2001, 08:17 PM
Well well well, you\'ve come to the right please. Small dabs of APC in close quarters do wonders but if you\'re at a club or something I say rub it on, it won\'t hurt. NPA and APC together, now that\'s the bomb. I guess it\'s NPA\'s power with APC\'s clean smell but boy it\'s got a kick. If I got out more I\'d use it everyday. I\'m still planning on testing the Edge but this mix seems to be doing it. I always say mix 70% APC with 30% NPA and you\'ve got a secret weapon with a 45 calibre kick and I bet this mix could give Edge a run for it\'s money.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-20-2001, 08:55 PM
Ive heard APC is pretty powerful as is the others its really up to the individual based on their research efforts as to how well they pick what is best for them

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2001, 07:48 PM
APC is okay, but it seems for me people have to be close, but then again on the train when I first tried it I got a reaction a from a woman in the back of the train car but the stuff had just been applied. But when I got my big hit I had to use a lot. I have hairy arms so I rubbed some up both arms and well I guess it hit. By the end of the night I had a whole group of women around me, but the one sitting closest seemed to be a bit nervous because I probably had on too much. Enough to make them sniff me out in a crowd then get a little on edge (no pun intended) when they got to me. APC does work but for me it the APC-NPA mix. Maybe Edge will change all that. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-24-2001, 02:01 PM
I\'m with jambat. A good spread of \"super\" APC seems to work well.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-24-2001, 07:58 PM
Yea Apc works in close encounters for me it makes people open up more. I occassionaly get the stares. What if I want it ti work in some place like the mall. Lots and Lots of women out there how much should be be on.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-27-2001, 07:59 AM
Well, I don\'t think that you\'re want\'n to attract women who are at the complete opposite end of the mall, are you? images/icons/crazy.gif

If you\'re like most male posters here, you\'re probably wanting to be able to \"walk past\" or just be in the presence of women and get that DIHL reaction.

To that end, a good couple of dabs on the neck, same mixed on your hair, and some around the wrists or forearm hair. This should allow you to \"wave\" by women and get a good reaction.

Also, remember that APC by itself is rather mild. Jambat has suggested a kick-start mixture of 1/3 NPA and 2/3 APC. You should consider kick-starting your own APC before visiting the mall.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-27-2001, 07:38 PM
Ditto Lex.