PDA

View Full Version : My experiments with PI/m-scented

rockstone
11-05-2002, 11:33 PM
Ok, here\'s my encounter with PI.
As I said before in this forum I don\'t see any effects with PI neither to my wife nor to anybody in the job environment.
So I decided to increase drops, and I added one on each elbow.
AND!!!!!!!!!!!
At least one lady complained that my smell is offending her.
So I quitely went to the bathroom and washed my elbows from the pheros.
So great.Now I\'m divided between two drops under each ear which does not do anything and 4 drops which is an offender.
Any suggestions?I sure can use advice, feedbacks or quips.
rockstone
rockstone10@walla.co.il (\"rockstone10@walla.co.il\")

MAJORSOB
11-05-2002, 11:51 PM
Try the pit trick to keep the smell down..that is apply a drop under each armpit..and i would advise no more then two drops total as its potent stuff and expensive to boot!...PS..I tried to read the mail you sent me but all i get is a black screen..anything in particular you want?

rockstone
11-06-2002, 01:52 AM
Further to my previous message.
Since I\'m not getting any results myself re PI I have asked assistance from my colleage who works with me to experiment with this stuff hoping at least that he may have to say something good about PI.Will keep you posted of the outcome.
rockstone

krtel
11-06-2002, 05:38 AM
Well I am gonna play with PI/m scented today. I\'m gonna use 1 drop of PI and 3 drops of AE. We\'ll see how that works..

- Krish

Shoe
11-06-2002, 03:46 PM
You might want to try less than one drop. E.g. dab your pinkie on the top of the bottle and touch around your neck. I haven\'t had any good results with any mix if the none content is greater than around 1/2 drop... then again I\'m a tall guy, and young, so.....

krtel
11-06-2002, 07:05 PM
Maybe I should have. PI/m totally kicked my ass today, maybe it was because I was in a horrible mood and had a nagging headache. Bad time to be wearing PI eh? Or maybe it was the PI that caused it? Weird.

I had a OD response from people today. Guys were all pissed and girls were just, well, mean.

Does anyone know if PI/m scented has tendencies to cause a headache?

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
11-06-2002, 07:29 PM
Cut back. \'mones can definitely give you headaches and make you spacey.I had to go to the dentist today and run a couple of errands on streets nearby afterwards -- I had put on \'mones before leaving the house -- I drove all around town like a f*cking idiot, the traffic was horrible, it was dark and raining, and I did not want to be out in it, but I kept getting lost. I was thinking, I should call this EW/PCC/-nol blend Virtual Blonde. Too much of it makes me just plain stupid, which then makes me irritated, and that generally gives me a headache on top of it.

xxxPantero
11-06-2002, 07:32 PM
VIRTUAL BLONDE

hahahahahhahahahahahaha! roflmao!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-06-2002, 07:42 PM
HAha! Glad you liked that --and apologies to the lovely blondes on the forum -- it was just so frustrating not to be able to concentrate and feeling Duh-DUMB. I made U turns under the no U turn sign, ran a couple of red lights, just could not seem to get oriented. Came home, knocked a vase off a shelf in the bathroom, promptly stepped on the shards in my bare feet, stumbled onto the white (of course) rug and bled on it. ... g*ddamn, SAM. I\'m like, I think I\'ll just go sit on the couch and be perfectly still for a minute.

I\'ve teased other people for being persnickety about measuring, but there\'s definitely something to be said for precision. This is what happens to me when I od on \'mones and it ain\'t pretty. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-06-2002, 08:48 PM
There must be some chemical reaction in the brain converting any extra androstenol to clumsynol.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-06-2002, 08:52 PM
In truth it\'s probably more PMS than anything, but to OD on \'mones doesn\'t help at all. It\'s good to be careful about how much you put on.

rockstone
11-07-2002, 02:15 AM
Dear krtl
Re headaches.
Yeah I have endless encounters with headaches:
Everytime I approach my wife for some sex she says:
\"No thanks, I have a headache.\"
rockstone

rockstone
11-07-2002, 02:18 AM
Dear krtl
Re headaches.
Yeah I have endless encounters with headaches:
Everytime I approach my wife for some sex she says:
\"No thanks, I have a headache.\"
rockstone

CptKipling
11-07-2002, 03:28 AM
I think it the nol thats making you clumsy. I seem to get really dopey when I wear a lot, which is a problem at school where I dont really want to wear too much none but then I dont want to be dopey...

Similar things with cops actually. I can remember the first time I wore then to school. The whole day was just spent pissing about a laughing like an idiot with my mates!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2002, 06:15 AM
I can understand people being mean around you using PI/m. That is the only results I ever got from it, no matter how much, or how little, I used./ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif If I use too much of any phero, I get a runny nose, followed by a stuffy nose, and then a headache... This is good because I know when I\'ve used too much, and need to cut back../ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2002, 06:50 AM
there are some people that just cant use PI for whatever reason, i have incredible success with it, and so do many people who use it, matter of fact, PI covered with a good cologne is just about unbeatable, especially for women over age say 26...and the respect factor is there too...the biggest problem people have with PI is they OD, simple as that....

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2002, 07:08 AM
I just can\'t use it. Have tried every combination I could think of, including using a cover scent.. Always had the same negative results.. BTW, I used PI/m, on and off, for 2 years.../ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif