PDA

View Full Version : Any effects on animals ?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-05-2002, 07:11 PM
A question like that...

Have you noticed any effects from phero on your pets ?

( no smartass jokes please ;-) )

biteme
11-05-2002, 07:35 PM
I remember a while ago, there was a funny thread about un-intended responses from dogs. The posts by SwingerMD were so funny, I had to go find it.

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=20626&page=&vi ew=&sb=&o=&vc=1 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=20626&page=&vi ew=&sb=&o=&vc=1\")

If the link doesn\'t work, search for \'weird hits\'.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-05-2002, 08:15 PM
Dogs bark more that is an unintended response (with nol)
with rone and none dogs get real submissive and just all over me like im thier master. (Usually ignoring their master)

**DONOTDELETE**
11-05-2002, 10:21 PM
The neighbor\'s dog loves me when I wear mones - typically a very timid animal. My friends cat won\'t get a way from me (the only p*ssy I don\'t like rubbing up on me) /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

euphoria
11-05-2002, 11:39 PM
has anyone thought of going to the Zoo with lots of mones on and see the effect..

/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

frenchie
11-06-2002, 12:21 AM
Pure EW : no effect on my cat, she just can smell it 1 inch from the bottle and yet behave perfectly normally ! For my nose, it\'s really too acid (BTW : after about 2 months, it smells like the highest pepper concentration ever) ...

Other pheros (nol, some none, and some mixes with diluted EW) : maybe that\'s why my cat can\'t stay very far away from me... maybe it\'s because she\'s 12 yo and need more affection...

I must say I also have cat pheros, which a vet friend gave me - very useful if cats get in your house and start fighting !

Have a nice day
Frenchie

BassMan
11-06-2002, 06:41 AM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

A question like that...

Have you noticed any effects from phero on your pets ?

<hr></blockquote>I generally have clothing sprayed with Andro 4.2 or Attraction or both lying about on my bed. I\'ve noticed that my cat usually picks the sprayed piece of clothing to sleep on.