PDA

View Full Version : mixtures with PI/m-scented

rockstone
11-05-2002, 01:17 AM
Sorry guys to having deviating your learned thoughts from mones, rones tones and bones but I really have a question left unsolved since yesterday.
I wanna know how much PI/m-scented to mix with an ordinary cologne, say Armeni or Pye?
I was told something like 7/3.
Is that so?
any other suggestions?
rockstone
rockstone10@walla.co.il (\"rockstone10@walla.co.il\")

rockstone
11-05-2002, 05:54 AM
Does ANYBODY want to donate a bit of his knowledge?
rockstone
rockstone10@walla.co.il (\"rockstone10@walla.co.il\")

**DONOTDELETE**
11-05-2002, 06:07 AM
OKay, 7:3 is the ratio for JB#1, which is npa/apc...you arent doing that, so your ratio needs to be like 20:1, cologne, with a drop of PI for men....see, PI for men is oil based, but it will mix with some colognes nicely, however, since its scented, you would be better off just applying one drop of PI behind each ear, and then cover with cologne, and refresh the colgone cover every few hours...you can try to mix it, but teh PI may very well affect the scent of your cologne..remember, PI is very very potent, and just one drop is really all you need whether mixing or just applying to yourself...hope this helps..

MAJORSOB
11-05-2002, 12:01 PM
Ive actually tried mixing scented PI with PI from Givenchy..the smell from the colonge was not strong enough to cover the scent of Primal..these days I use another colonge by givenchy called Xeryus Rouge..it gets me lots of female attention by itself but mixed with PI its the bomb..give it a try you wont be sorry...it\'s definitely a scent for wearing in a club!