PDA

View Full Version : Experiment: RM + SoE

**DONOTDELETE**
11-04-2002, 04:08 PM
You have to know that in a previous life I was probably a mad scientist: I have already mentioned in some previous posts that I\'m going to buy AE in my next LS shopping cart... Just now I told myself: I want to try something with a phero amount and ratios similar to AE, just for curiosity.

So I browsed my phero arsenal: APC, SPMO... nah, those won\'t do... SoE Gel... hmm no... SoE, RM, NPA... hmm!! Since the only product with rone I own is SoE, I set it ready. For the none part I had to choose between NPA and RM... Since RM is from Stone Labs, it contains the clean SL none; I left NPA in the box for this time.

Now, the concentration of AE are: 0.020/0.015/0.010 (none/nol/rone): the best thing you can do with SoE+RM is a 1:1 ratio, since it will leave you with 0.25mg/ml none, 0.20mg/ml nol, 0.05mg/ml rone. Too bad you can\'t play a lot with rone since it\'s linked to nol through SoE...

Apart from the concentration, the two fragrances mix well enough, so I\'m happy with this crazy mix... Oh these things happen when you have an empty roll-top bottle /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Can\'t wait to try this small batch tomorrow and on the following days, we\'ll see what happens!

BTW... any chances to know how much nol is in the SPMOs? Bruce?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-04-2002, 04:22 PM
Chem sets nimbus that is pure rone if anyone wants to try them.

DrSmellThis
11-05-2002, 03:18 AM
Yes, and -rone is the cheapest.

Sounds like a great experiment. Let us know!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-05-2002, 11:00 AM
Ok, first day of field test definitely went well. I applied some of the mix, about 2\" on each wrist, and not more than 2\" on neck. The scents of RM and SoE didn\'t fight with each other but mixed quite well...

At 1:1, RM scent is still dominant with a fruity punch from SoE. Alas it didn\'t last long, about 4 hours after application it was gone, probably because it was a hot day and I tend to sweat easily /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif But guys, it was like heaven relying on the clean RM -none and not having to worry about NPA\'s stink. Moreover, the usual tendency of SoE to get rancid after some time was stealthed by RM pleasant scent.

I\'m not reporting comments and reactions from guys/gals yet since I\'m not willing to bring up false positives about the mix; in the following days I\'ll try that again in same and different environments, but from what I\'ve gathered this mix I did just to try something crazy might be something to work on...

About -rone from the CS: I know that would be the best way, I just wanted to try something new with the tools I have, and see what would have happened... I\'ll keep the forum updated as usual!

krtel
11-08-2002, 09:13 PM
I\'m really curious to know how this mix works for you. Anything new?

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
11-10-2002, 12:59 PM
Hello,

I\'ve tried the mix and I\'ll stick to it for some time more... I basically found out again the usual effects from SoE, and just yesterday I got a nice hit; after applying on wrists and neck like I said in the previous post, I went as usual to my class and was approached by this nice girl (i knew her a bit).

After the usual chit-chat, I find that she\'s coming that little too close, you know what I\'m talking about, I think. Really (I mean really) lots of body contact, and later I kept on catching her looking at me from a distance. We set to meet again in the upcoming week... We\'ll see /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

About the mix: as I already said it\'s something I want to work on, maybe the SoE amount should be upped a bit. If someone wants to try it, it would be cool to share the results here.

SwingerMD
11-22-2002, 07:34 PM
Hi all,

I haven\'t been using the RM:SOE 1:1 mix. About six months ago I had a very interesting hit with about 12\" of SOE applied to the arms, neck, and behind the ears. On top of that I applied a drop of RM behind the ears. The interesting thing about the hit that I got was from a person that had stopped dating me about four months earlier. She said that she had a boyfriend. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

This past Tuesday I decided to try this again, with one drop of RM on each arm in addition to the ones behind the ears before I headed off from work to go see a sneak peak of \"Die Another Day\" that a friend of mine had invited me to. Whoa Mama! /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif I got a major hit before I even left the building. I never have see anyone be so . . . um . . . forward before. Anyhow I\'m gonna have to post the details later. Gotta head off to work in a bit.

Lutz
11-22-2002, 09:13 PM
>I got a major hit before I even left the building. I never have see anyone be so . . . um . . . forward before. Anyhow I\'m gonna have to post the details later. Gotta head off to work in a bit.

I am dying to hear what you have to say... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-26-2002, 12:54 PM
Yes Swinger, please keep us informed! I have had good results with RM + SoE too, and lately I have made another batch using RM + SoE @ 1:2 ... Yes I forgot that AE ratio thing and just started to play wildly with it /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

krtel
12-03-2002, 08:24 PM
Nimbus,

I just bought RM today, and I\'m planning on making another \"killer\" mix, lol. I need to know, how long does the scent of RM last? Is it continious like SoE\'s scent? Thanks!

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
12-05-2002, 10:56 AM
Er, actually SoE\'s scent has never lasted more than 2-3 hours for me, but I guess it\'s my skin; I sweat a lot and probably this wipes the scent off after a while. That\'s why I\'m currently applying on clothes, you know, those wild experiments /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Anyway, back to RM. The best way to find how much the scent lasts on you is trying it out, but for me it starts to fade after 4 hours from application. If you have SoE too be sure to try RM + SoE, it gives its best especially in closed environments.

CptKipling
12-05-2002, 11:14 AM
I\'ve had some surprisingly nice results from just RM. Just one dab across my jawline, seems to work better when I have a little rugged stubble going /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

SwingerMD
12-15-2002, 09:21 PM
Hi Everyone,

Sorry it took me a while to get to this up. I\'ve been pretty busy the past few weeks.

About a week earlier I ran into Heather, at the pool that I worked at. She was over at the front desk. When she spotted me coming down the hallway she smiled and waved me over. Curious as to who this 6\'-plus tall blonde woman was and why she was waving me over, I walk over and say to say hi.

\"Hi. How are things going? You still work here?\"

\"Um hi. Uh . . . do I know you from somewhere?\", I asked.

\"Don\'t you remember me?\" (I shake my head) \"I\'m Heather.\" (I shrug my shoulders.) \"I was your teaching volunteer year\'s ago. I still use your crawl stroke teaching method. The part where you tell the kids to be sure to throw the water behind them . . . .\"

\"Oh yea. Wow you\'ve um . . . grown. You\'re teaching . . . .\"

Anyhow she tells me that she\'s the new high school boy\'s swim coach. Everytime I\'m down at the pool for my workout for next week, she makes it a point to stop by for a chat. I didn\'t think much of it until I headed out that Tuesday to that sneak peak of \"Die Another Day\".

\"You look nice and dressed up. Where are you going?\"

\"I\'m headed out to a sneak peak of the newest Bond flick \"Die Another Day\". My best friend from college invited me.\"

\"Oh wow. That\'s so cool. . . .\"

As the conversation progresses she gets up out of the chair that she was sitting at to stand next to me. The entire time she locked her eyes on me and I couldn\'t help but notice that her eyes were dialating. With me being so short compared to her I also couldn\'t help but notice that her nipples were peaking through her shirt.

\"Have you seen 8-mile?\", she asks.

\"Yes I did.\"

\"It was so cool. I love Eminem. He was so great in that movie.\"

\"You a big fan of him?\"

\"Yup. I have all of his CDs. He\'s so handsome. You know that woman in that movie that he has sex with. (I nod my head.) She\'s so lucky. I wish that was me and that he would do it to me right . . . . .\"

<font color=blue> (Whoa!) </font color=blue> I jump slightly now that I notice that her right hand is slowly stroking my left arm and her right hand is on my . . . .

\"Uh . . . I really gotta go right now. I\'m going to be late.\"

The next day thinking that things have calmed down a bit I head back to the pool for my workout. She avoids me until she\'s about ready to leave. She asks me if I could watch her team for a bit since she has to be somewhere else. The entire time I\'m there I get the impression from the team manager and some of the team members that they really want me to look at the chalkboard where the team workout was. Since I was there to only guard I didn\'t look until after they all left. This was what was on the board: Coach Heather Williams cell phone #(111)111-1111 hwill@notarealaddress.com (\"hwill@notarealaddress.com\") .

She\'s pretty persistant isn\'t she?

Lutz
12-15-2002, 09:24 PM
Oh wow... that\'s so awesome! Congratulations! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

SwingerMD
12-15-2002, 11:51 PM
Thanks. So far the two times that I have used this combo it has ellicited some very interesting rxns. It seems to make those that have feelings for me a lot more bolder. Anyhow I really gotta be carefull with this combo. Don\'t want to get any unwanted attention. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I\'m actually quite relieved that she and her team moved to another pool to workout.

I\'m thinking about testing out a mix with RM and SOE. With the amount that I have on for the combo, I think that a ratio of 7:3 SOE:RM would be a very good starting point.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 12:02 AM
Hey Swinger
Congratulations on your success.
I always intrigues me and gives me hope when I hear other peoples success stories.
However its hard for me to gauge up the various factors to make up my own conclusion whether its primarily the person or the use of pheros at work.
How do you rate yourself physically?
Don\'t be modest /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif
Its quite unique for a taller woman to find a shorter man attractive, so you must have something going for you. Also it seems that you haven\'t had much interaction with this lady so personality can\'t be that big factor either:)
What do you think?

SwingerMD
12-16-2002, 12:19 AM
AznFire,

I\'m not exactly sure what she sees in me. Perhaps I made a very good impression on her years ago when she was learning from me how to teach swim classes. There were a few times earlier this year when she came in for lap swim and I caught her looking at me several times.

As for physically I\'m pretty much built like a fireplug. I pretty much rate myself as average. Ever since my lab closed in July, I have contributed more and more time to my workout sessions. Around Sept. I added upper and lower crunches and now I\'m up to doing around 300 each with a 10 lb weight. I just added about an hour of jumprope, and I\'m now paying for it with minor shin splints. (Changed the soles in my shoes so hopefully that will remedy that problem.)

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 04:11 AM
Thats very true, women are attracted to men they admire moreso when its something they have discovered about that man by themselves.
Well this is still a mystery yet unsolved. Unless .... you ask her out, and subtly ask her what it was they made her so attracted to you *wink wink wink* /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif
PS I can safely assume you are asian as well, and most asians are lean. I know for sure that in a months time I can get a defined six pack, just from a little boxing, weightsand crunches. With a routine your have, you\'d be pretty ripped by now /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 04:22 AM
Swinger,

What are you waiting for....ask the girl out and give her what she want\'s. Enjoy yourself.

Lutz
12-16-2002, 01:13 PM
\"I\'m thinking about testing out a mix with RM and SOE. With the amount that I have on for the combo, I think that a ratio of 7:3 SOE:RM would be a very good starting point.\"

Nimbus suggested 1:1 ratio (see above), but that mix didn\'t do much for me. I shall try 7:3 then.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 06:35 PM
swinger,

what are you waiting for?!? she wants you, unless you have a steady, go for it.

fiddler

**DONOTDELETE**
12-19-2002, 02:56 PM
Lutz,

I tried the SoE + RM @ 1:1 version to have a mix whose content could get close to AE\'s concentrations, since it\'s reported to work very well by a lot of people. I haven\'t tried the 7:3 version, maybe I\'ll do that in the following days, but in the meantime I\'m enjoying applying them (SoE and RM) without mixing, 5\" SoE and two dabs of RM. Just today I got a nice-nice-nice brunette touching me on the arm a lot and trying to stay with me and catch my attention, later I caught her gazing and smiling to me lots of times... Too bad she has an affair /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

SwingerMD, nice wild hit!

SwingerMD
12-19-2002, 07:09 PM
Nimbus,

Thanks /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif . Almost forgot. I had another hit later that night in the movie theatere. My friend Lee, also invited his friend Ty and his date Erin. From the moment she sat down next to me till the previews started 15 min later Erin struck up a conversation with me and pretty much forgot about Ty. The conversation went quickly from introductions, to favorite movies, and some very personal things that one would not normally share with someone that they just had met:

\"Oh my God! You like Hayao Miyazaki?\"

I nod my head.

\"I\'ve seen all of his flicks, \"she starts ticking them off her fingers, \"There\'s Princess Mononoke, My Neighbor Totoro, Kiki\'s Delivery Service, and the new one Spirited Away.\"

I smile, \"Yeah I just got my sister the Japanese version. It\'s called Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi. BTW did you ever see Grave of the Fireflies?\"

\"Oh my God. I cried so much after I saw that movie.\"

\"Back when I was about five my cousins took me to see . . . . And they had to take me out to the loby because I was crying so much.\" <font color=blue> (Um wait a sec. Did I just say what I thought I just said? /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif ) </font color=blue>

Anyhow the rest of the night was pretty uneventful. As for Heather, I knew that I was going to run into her a week later so I rolled on only 8\" of SOE on the neck and ears and two drops of RM behind the ears. The weird thing was that she spent most of the swim meet with her arms around some guy. I have my spies out and about seeing if she has a boyfriend. (Swinger\'s #1 rule on dating: Never mess with women that are married or have boyfriends)

Anyhow I\'m reading my phero mixes for an upcoming week long Swing dance camp. I just got some APC, NPA, PCC, and the little Edge spray in. I\'ll be certain to report on my (mis)adventure when I get back. This is gonna be a blast /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif !

**DONOTDELETE**
12-19-2002, 07:48 PM
swinger,

she\'s testing you. wants to see how you react or she is getting tired of waiting for you to call and is trying to get your attention now.

just call her or better yet, walk up to her and ask for her number, in front of everyone.

fiddler

SwingerMD
12-19-2002, 11:57 PM
Fiddler,

Hmm . . . that was one of the other possibilities that I could think of. In fact I do remember her glancing at me anxiously when the guy had his arm around her. Anyhow this happend several weeks ago. I\'m not sure when she\'s going run into me again since the team pratices at some other (unknown) pool. (Shrug) Oh well. I have many other prospects that I\'m working on right now /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif .

Wolfe
12-20-2002, 09:00 AM
he who doesn\'t listen to a woman is doomed to fail /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
12-20-2002, 09:02 AM
Well your screwed either way really /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Wolfe
12-20-2002, 09:04 AM
nothing wrong with being screwed /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
12-20-2002, 09:06 AM
Exactly! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Lutz
12-20-2002, 10:09 AM
LOL /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif