PDA

View Full Version : RONE...what the hell does it do?!??!?!?!?!?!

SonnyBlack
11-04-2002, 11:18 AM
Ever since I discovered this site and got into playing around with pheromones I have always been quite interested to know just what RONE does. I have heard several anecdotes saying that it gives the impression of dominance but now im confused since I thought NONE was the mone that gave of the scent of male dominance. I would like to know just how rone and none differ in their effects??How do women perceive rone as opposed to none???Ive always been interested in seeming more dominant...and well i was wondering if rone will bring about this effect...??I noticed that my girlfriend seems aloooot more submissive towards me (night and day difference) since I started wearing NPA by itself...so Im wondering what kind of effect wearing rone by itself would bring about???ANY COMMENTS???

krtel
11-04-2002, 12:50 PM
I would so love to know this myself. There isn\'t much literature on rone, unfortunatly. :|

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
11-04-2002, 12:59 PM
Here\'s all I could find - a post from JVK to Watcher

-rone is produced as a metabolite of dehydroepiandrosterone, so is etiocholanolone. One of the more interesting things is that ratios of -rone to etiocholanolone are inverse men compared to women, and homosexual males have ratios more similar to those of women. That\'s why -rone makes sense as a enhancement of masculinity. More -rone should equate with more masculinity. Not that gay males can\'t be masculine--some of them more masculine than most of us heteros. But the chemistry is different. I discuss this in the epilogue of the recently released paperback version of The Scent of Eros. Not so much a sales pitch as information that should help others decide the true nature of human pheromones. Was contacted today by a college professor who wants to do a study using The Scent of Eros fragrance. I\'ve advised him to limit the study to androsterone, and think that he will do so. In any case, more proof of the validity of using androsterone is on the way. Yesterday, it was reported from a neuroscience conference that pheromone receptors have been found on gonadotropin releasing hormone (GnRH) nerve cells--a major addition to human pheromone knowledge, though the study was on rodents. Several years ago it was reported that rodents have GnRH receptors in the adrenal glands.

cuddlebear
11-04-2002, 01:04 PM
There should be a thread called Rone Alone somewhere in the mix. All it did was confuse me. The best answer I got was from MaxiMog ... something to the effect of Rone being an indicator of higher Testosterone levels ... but how different from None? Beats me ...

**DONOTDELETE**
11-04-2002, 01:08 PM
I think we don\'t know yet.

cuddlebear
11-04-2002, 01:13 PM
I think you\'re right! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
11-04-2002, 01:35 PM
-none has more of an effect on the user, i.e it makes you more confident (associated with alpha), making its affects more noticable.

-rone on the other hand seems to have no effect on the user, but whilst still giving off that dominant vibe.

SonnyBlack
11-04-2002, 01:38 PM
well ive been reading around this past hour searching old posts on RONE and all of them seem to indicate that rone makes women more submissive to you (if youre a guy). That it makes you look like a leader. Actually Captain...none affects my mood a little but it by no means compares to the way my testosterone rises after smelling copulins. It was also rumored that rone might raise LH levels in males and cause a test rise. What do you all think??any past experience with rone??anyone???

SonnyBlack
11-04-2002, 01:41 PM
also I must add that i feel my testosterone and aggression levels surge more after using something like AE which contains a good amount of RONE in it than i do when I wear plain old none. It kind of makes me feel more assertive and influential. I guess rone maybe causes a rise in aggressiveness in males since it is related to testosteRONE??Just my 2 cents...what do you all think???

franki
11-04-2002, 01:44 PM
\"I guess rone maybe causes a rise in aggressiveness in males since it is related to testosteRONE??Just my 2 cents...what do you all think???\"

All I know is that when I wear SOE alone I never see the kind of aggressiveness in other males than when I wear a-none. That is the only thing about a-rone I am sure about.

SonnyBlack
11-04-2002, 01:48 PM
but then again you also have to factor in the fact that a large part of SOE is made up of NOL and NOL seems to make everyone happy, relaxed and sometimes even lazy...I guess one would have to wear rone by itself in order to truly evaluate the effects it has on other people ...particularly women since it is the angle that Im interested in.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-04-2002, 01:55 PM
ANother thing u guys forget to check is information presented by stone labs via bruce is that rone boost the effectiveness in some way and complements Anol. Best used in SOE 80% Nol and 20% Rone. The similar 20% rule applies to Alter ego in the mens version Anone is strongest and anol then aRone.
In the mens version i think it stands at approx 20% of total androgen contents.
The womens version alters but still keeps the nol-rone ratio.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-04-2002, 01:59 PM
You could try the chem set Arone by itself that contains a powerful rone basis.
It has been done before but the results were to few to note (only 1 or 2 attempted it)
Of course you are free to experiment and post youre results if you feel inclined.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-04-2002, 04:35 PM
I seem to recall -rone having to do with signaling a threat display. Like, -rone would make you seem like a real badass -- not just a dominant male, maybe a sociopath. Which I thought was kind of interesting, because out of a group of a thousand men, I bet I could pick out the worst badass of the bunch, and that would be the one I\'d want to take home - and in a blind smell test, I liked the smell of -rone. To me, -none stinks. I would imagine that you\'d have to balance it out very nicely with other \'mones to have an effect on most women, as most women\'s instincts would be to turn on their heels and run.

a.k.a.
11-04-2002, 06:52 PM
I’ve tried Rone alone just three times — at different concentrations. At the lower concentrations I got a little attention, but nothing that measured up to SOE, None, or most of the products we discuss on this forum. At the highest concentration (can’t remember what it was) a little boy at the supermarket said, “Daddy, that man is scaring me.” (I wasn’t even looking at him.)
The daddy checked me out with a suspicious look and said, “It’s OK. He’s a nice man... I think.”

That’s when I decided to end my Rone alone experiments.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-04-2002, 07:09 PM
Humm...then maybe I used too much rone in my female massage oil.... We will see, I didn\'t try it yet. (proportions are none3-nol9-rone6)

Whitehall
11-04-2002, 07:19 PM
I got an interesting reaction the other day that is pertinent. I\'ve started to wear AE more these days which has more rone compared to my usual \'none products.

Got into a big fight with the spouse (PMS-time) while wearing AE from much earlier in the day and she said \"You smell mean, just mean.\"

In general I\'m a rather easy-going, pleasant guy and I have come to a non-rational, intuitive conclusion that I don\'t particularly like \'rone. SoE has enough \'nol that I don\'t mind the \'rone in it. I also feel a little \"tense\" with AE although it is balanced enough to feel OK to me.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-04-2002, 08:13 PM
But for someone like myself who has in the past been seen as a pushover for women to play mindgames with, some Alter ego in say 3 drops max per day around the neck and forehead has the effect of getting the respect from people and i find my time is less wasted with silly crap some poeple go on with, they go to others to waste their time. That is the mens version.
To much and i appear scary but within the smaller range \"less is better sometimes\" then it comes across good and the responses are good.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-04-2002, 09:25 PM
It\'s good to hear that other people find \"less is better\" sometimes. I have a habit of thinking that if a little is good a lot is better. I\'m learning (slowly) that I don\'t need much more than a couple of dabs to get the best result. The problem I have now is that the smell changes over time and I re-apply, which causes an OD... Overall my recent success has been amazing! (more numbers this past weekend than in two weeks prior) I think the -rone content helps balance out the mix...but I\'m just a newbie so what do I know??

**DONOTDELETE**
11-04-2002, 09:32 PM
What you know so far is enough to make youre usage successful.

DrSmellThis
11-05-2002, 03:07 AM
JVK is the only one I know with extensive -rone experience.

I\'ve always liked it in general.

SonnyBlack
11-05-2002, 10:40 AM
well I dont know about you guys but the effect Ive gotten from RONE containing mixes is that of a powerful male. I mean its different from the effect I get from none. When I wear none by itself, i usually end up feeling very irritable and sometimes even get minor headaches and I just get in a bad mood, but when Ive worn rone, I feel like a man. I feel confident, at ease and not nervous and like I can accomplish anything. Also when I wear rone containg mixes like AE, people that are usually defensive towards me (like my brother and one of my friends who has very high Test levels naturally) seem to be more submissive towards me...almost wanting to please me. I only get these reactions from rone...None just makes people agressive...except my girlfriend..whom it makes very submissive too. Any thoughts on this guys???

**DONOTDELETE**
11-05-2002, 11:03 AM
Yea Sonnyblack i\'ve had somewhat similar experiences with pi / unscented. But it differs from person to person, some people are aggressive towards you, some are more respectful, and from what my friend\'s told me, makes you\'re girlfriend very submissive.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-05-2002, 12:45 PM
Could also depend on how you look, youre natural phero sig and also the breakdown effect of youre skin bacteria also.

jvkohl
11-05-2002, 09:42 PM
I first experimented with -rone in 1993 and continued to do so during social occassions and when presenting to diverse audiences. The results were promising, as I have discussed in other threads. I currently am advising on a study of -rone that includes approximately 270 female participants. Should know more about the results during the first quarter of next year.

SonnyBlack
11-06-2002, 08:41 AM
JKOHL: but from the studies youve made in the past and most of the information that you have acquired, what (in your honest opinion) effect do you think that rone has on on other people as well as the wearer. Are the stories that it makes you look like a leader and makes people (especially girls) more submissive true??Also how does it affect the wearer???Does it make men wearers a little more aggressive???Other people can chime in on this as well, till we hear back from Mr Kohl. thanks

xxxPantero
11-06-2002, 01:12 PM
hmmmm.... from what i\'ve read here, maybe we should redefine the effects of the pheros.

-nol: friendly
-none: dominant
-rone: alpha

the difference between dominant and alpha, of course, is that alphas don\'t have competition. dominant is good, but a lot of other males can be dominant without being the alpha.

marv14yag
11-06-2002, 04:05 PM
That\'s another thing...AFter ALL my time using pheros, I get the BEST results just from taking dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) at 25 mg....And, from what I know that is the RONE...

Let me tell you MY experiences...Between RONE and NONE...

I have NOW concluded it is best to wear none, however, not tried nol, and do not condone it...I\'m not the chatty guy, ti would NEVER MIX...

Anyway...Here is the none...People see you as the big guy who will kick your ass. You do not want anyone to touch you...Some girls go for the big guy deal. Instead of RESPECT, none, and dominant male give you FEAR. This is the effect of none...Now, fear, remember is the SAME emotion of love that is experienced, just correlated to something different, this is why it works (butterflies in the stomach, for example.)

Now, Rone, rone is a little bit different. Instead of being feared, I have people become more friendly, instead of becoming the big bad mother f*cker, I become known as the \"leader\" I\'m not the biggest one now, however, I am the most confident. Even big guys almost bow down to me, not out of fear, no, but, out of respect. When I do something it is noted. People come close, and, respect you.

This is just PERSONAL experience. Now, I think the time to USE none is during sex, as, this is when you WANT the fear emotion. Or, when you are around a girl that is horny.

Now, another thing I have noticed, with BOTH NONE and RONE is that I get the, do I know you, you look like such and such person I know...And, becoming known to people more.

In fact..I mean, just today....And, it seems EVERYONE knows me now, and I don\'t even know them...You see, people will want to get to know ANYONE with the pheromones, none, rone, al lthat good stuff...I think it\'s just that you have more than other people.

I believe a test WAS down that 10mg/ml of RONE made women rate men more attractive...Which, is good, but, HOW much....

And, that\'s another thing, the NONE test was NEGATIVE, but, the reason is because of this...None will invoke fear response, which, is good, but, if you do not know someone....Now, the good thing about rone, you still get the alpha male, without any type of fear response...Almost saying, I\'m not horny now, but, if I WAS in bed with you I would f*ck you all night long...

Anyone else with anything similar though?

Bart

CptKipling
11-06-2002, 04:30 PM
Genuinly good post marv.

Your ideas make a lot of sense, and I can realate most of my experiences to them.

I wish I had a chem set to try out some of my theories, damnit! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

This explains what I have been trying to explain with SOE for so long. The whole thing is more subtle, but its there, and if you look you will see more respect.

It could also have something to do with conversions.

From my point of view:
-When I wear none I feel more agressive, and can get angry quite easily. People look at me like I\'m twice the size I am (hellooooo ladies lol /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif ), and I feel bigger, like my soulders are physically being forced back and outwards.
-With rone, I feel more normal, but I do act differently. Its like I\'m funnier when I\'m wearing it. That probably means it is related to confidence. Strangly, I often find that I \"like\" the responces I get when rone is in a mix, where as otherwise its just \"yeah yeah\".

Maybe the ultimate respect and alpha power mix would be RM 50/50 with chem set rone.

Come on people! Discuss!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-06-2002, 04:59 PM
This is kinda funny, with all the experimenting going on the mixes of AE and SOE seem to be coming around as the most likely to be mirrored in mixing.

I wonder if instead of rone and nol if you mixed none and nol if you\'d get chatty women who would openly tell you how scary you were? Just kidding....

I got some AE about a month ago and tried it a few times, it and SOE work better on average than the stronger stuff. I find it a more interactive reaction with them. Maybe it\'s a projection thing with none, if it affects you then you\'ll show the aggression even at a mild level. If rone gives an alpha type signal without affecting your own demeanor then mixed with nol wouldn\'t that explain why SOE tends to work so well?
I think when my chem set comes in I\'m going to try a 60/40 nol/rone mix and a 50/50 nol rone mix and see if they work well. (it\'s .12 as the accepted ideal total phero dose though right?)

xxxPantero
11-06-2002, 05:07 PM
hmmmmmm........

but to get the girl to be comfortable with you, wouldn\'t you need a little -nol, or not necessarily?

btw, marv - awesome post

CptKipling
11-06-2002, 05:18 PM
Well maybe someone with a chemset could try this out.

Either use RM or just Chem none and then with a cover.

If that seems to work then you could gradually add nol untill you got something nice, or even just end up leaving it alone.

marv14yag
11-06-2002, 05:44 PM
Thankyou Panthero.

Now, as for the mixes, I do not know what it would be...But, you guys are RIGHT on my page her, lol, experiementation.

I think, the key is to combine ones that go together....

For example. SOE is VERY good, as, it goes together of, Rone, I\'m a leader,,, and nol, I\'m funny.

If you were to combine none with the nol, you would get two things that are different, so, it would do more of a canceling out...And, if you were to combine rone and none together, it wouldn\'t be much different, because, I think RONE is the same as NONE but, without the fear response.

Which, when you think of it..Someone would have thought of a mix of None and Nol, or Rone and none if it were really good...

But, you do have SOE which is Rone and Nol, which, go together (personaly, I\'ve never tried nol, and, I\'m not LOOKING to be the funny guy...And than you have well, NONE, now, none, is pretty much, a standalone one....As, it goes by itself...And, from my EXPERIENCES, the best time to use it is when you are into contact with a girl who is being SUBMESSIVE.

One example....I\'m at school, one girl I dirty talk, she\'s like, you won\'t TOUCH me....10 minutes later...ANOTHER girl, I hardly say anything to her, and she\'s like OOO, she liked what I said....

But, with rone, you will get the leadership, without the sex thing involved. Now, think about this though, what gets most of the girsl, I mean, the funny guy gets to KNOW the girl, but doesn\'t go to bed with her...The none guy, DOESN\'T get to know the girl, but, might screw her, but, it\'s the LEADER, the Rone man, who has the chicks hanging off him.

And, seriously, if anyone else has done it...Someone else needs to....Take the DHEA, you can SMELL it outside your skin, I don\'t know what rone smells like, but, even when I\'m NOT sweating my bro and sis say I smell like inbetween dog sh*t and piss.....lol

Bart

(When I first got my mones, I used the none, the wipes, my sister said I smelled like a dog and she was like GET AWY FROM ME! lol

jvkohl
11-06-2002, 06:38 PM
From my experience -rone signals alpha male. When combined with -nol the mix is virtually guarenteed to also affect levels of luteinizing hormone in women (with a positive effect on their sexual behavior). Beyond these brief
statements, what I\'ve read in this Forum about the effects of SOE fits with the concept of human pheromones very well. For example, see my Neuroendocrinology Letters review article. Predicting the effect -rone will have on any individual is impossible; the effect is due to conditioning. We can, however, expect that -rone will be perceived positively as a masculine component of our natural scent.

CptKipling
11-06-2002, 06:40 PM
Lets just hope that there arn\'t too many non-masculin males wearing -rone to falsly condition my future targets then!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-06-2002, 07:15 PM
Well at least not here in australia which is a great relief - pheromones arent as widley known about and used down here in australia which is a good thing.
So i have 10 million women all to myself without any competition i like those odds 1:10000000 now how are those numbers of course i will never get to have sex with all of them but hey heck i still like being the leader amoungst 10 million women.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-06-2002, 07:16 PM
Then if rone is masculine, why do they put it in womens products in larger quantity (like AE/w) ?

DrSmellThis
11-06-2002, 10:11 PM
I love rone -- the most underestimated mone.
it smells woody and musky, like a cedar note, and slightly urinous. Very noticeably masculine. So it is not suprising that the effect can be like pissing on a tree. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Other men make way for you. There is a slightly sweet top end to it that is real nice.

The smell is very natural. Humanizes mixes.

It does smell sexual! I got a definite \"testicle\" impression after putting it on my chest tonight.

I\'d like to know how the hell it got the reputation of ruining mixes. Possibly because men might imagine they are in the presence of another alpha.

I\'ve never really heard of a -rone OD.

JVK, obviously it affects everyone different, but don\'t you notice a bit richer themes that tend to repeat themselves? I\'m not asking you to speak as a scientist -- just a traveler who\'s been down the -rone road already and has stories. I\'m also not asking you to tell us something you\'re publishing elsewhere. What besides alpha male? Examples? Experiences are never wrong. We\'re just slowly putting together pieces of a puzzle, and your experiences are needed.

Anyway, I just put a shitload of rone on and am heading out to experiement. Should be fun! I\'ll report back if I notice anything.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2002, 12:20 AM
I have have a few thoughts (no applause folks)
#1 In a pack of females there is still an \"alpha\" female - the most outgoing/attractive/fun girl in the group. She will be the first to submit to an \"alpha\" male, but the hardest to get for anyone else. (???)
#2 Aussie chicks are easy. I got laid constantly in that country (esp. Brisbane) I just opened my mouth and the \"American\" accent had them flocking to me. It didn\'t matter if I was horney, I got laid whether I wanted to or not (more often I wanted to) maybe for animal instinct for genetic dispersion?
#3 There must be a certain level of dominance in the woman/certain level of self worth. eg: If you present yourself as the \"alpha\" male to a woman who doesn\'t think she\'s \"alpha\" you may be too much for her. (????)
#4 Sometimes it just \"clicks\" - I went out tonight and got a mix of evil stares, and lustfull stares. I wore KOTW mix in a dance club. One girl would smile, her friend behind her would look upon me with disgust. The only thing that was constant was on the dance floor. once I was moving to the beat, all women were receptive....ecxept one, but I think she maybe was a lesbian. seriously. I might have invaded her \"alpha lesbian space\"

CptKipling
11-07-2002, 03:49 AM
<muted applause> /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Good points. Rone is inhigh concentrations in AEw to give the alpha female look, but I\'m not sure if that works. Thinking of social dynamics I mean. But maybe I\'m wrong.

<slap across face>

Ok, what I\'m saying is that maybe less alpha men will be intimidated by the alpha female, because she must belong to someone bigger, there will also be increased competition. However maybe thats the point, the competition is attractive. That could also be the same for the male version.

This is where the none/rone lines get blurred again.

Going slightly off topic: is it possible that people find different accents attrative because this means introducing new genes?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2002, 05:09 AM
I like those ideas, esp. 1 and 3.

belgareth
11-07-2002, 08:24 AM
I\'m glad to see the direction this thread is taking. It reinforces the results I have been getting. My mone use is mostly business related (should I be ashamed of myself?), I use it when making sales calls.

At first I was using combinations that included none, results were mostly negative. Couldn\'t figure it out until I went back and re-read a lot of these strings. For the last 40 sales calls, I have been using SoE gel and SP musk oil. Over all reactions have been very positive. For validity, I tried not to change anything except use of mones. It\'s likely that my attitude has shown some change but I am not objective enough to be sure. End result is that I get more receptive receptionists and more agreeable decision makers. My sales results have shown a steady increase (+23% for the same number of calls without mones)

My assumption is that none was generating a fear reaction. The rone and nol make me more approachable and easier to trust. I\'ve ordered AE to play with.

Reactions at home have been interesting as well. In general, my wifes reacts negatively to none during the normal course of the day or evening. When we are alone, her reactions seem to change and she becomes somewhat more submissive. With only nol and rone, she is more talkative and almost seems to follow me around the house. My 15 year old daughter does not seem affected whatsoever but who can tell what goes through a 15 year old\'s mind? The 11 year old daughter demands more attention. She has always been daddy\'s girl but lately her mother doesn\'t seem to exist. I try to keep it away from both of them, but this stuff does not wash off easily.

Belgareth

xxxPantero
11-07-2002, 08:50 AM
hahaha

american girls like british and aussie accents on guys, but aussie girls like american accents? how ironic!

also, i read today that in america any amount of violence is acceptable to display, but any amount of sex is taboo to display. in europe the opposite is true.

how interesting.

Whitehall
11-07-2002, 09:00 AM
\"The Lure of the Exotic\" is a universal trait that helps encourage gene pool mixing and diversity. Accents that are different than yours are usually considered \"sexy\" since it implies that your genetic profile is slightly different too. You\'re from a different tribe and so have not been part of the inbreeding.

We talk a lot about smells and visual but the hearing also plays a role in sexual choice.

I\'ve never been to Australia but have read extensively about it. One point I\'ve read in more than one place is that Australian women tend to be submissive - some point to the early convict culture as the cultural source. One could also say that in conquering a big continent, women would prefer strong, tough men. America was like that once hence our John Wayne-type symbols.

I\'d like to hear an Australian prespective.

xxxPantero
11-07-2002, 09:21 AM
oh i see what you\'re saying...

no WONDER my gf likes it when i speak to her in my caribbean accent! normally i have an american accent, but she begs me to speak to her like i do around my family

thanks whitehall

marv14yag
11-07-2002, 04:50 PM
Yes, yes, definately one and three, I see it ALL the time...

Bart

jvkohl
11-07-2002, 06:56 PM
Can\'t speak for others, but -rone in women\'s products seems counterintuitive.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2002, 06:59 PM
Absolutely! Do any of the women\'s products sold on this site have -rone?

krtel
11-07-2002, 06:59 PM
Someone said the nol guy gets to know the girl, the none guy gets to screw the girl, but the rone guy has the girls \"flocking\" him. I don\'t get the part about rone. What does a woman feel when exposed to rone?

- Krish

jvkohl
11-07-2002, 07:02 PM
I\'ve mentioned some of what you refer to as the \"richer themes\" in some posts early in the year, when SOE became available. Indeed, lots of repeating anecdotal experiences. Many men find that it smells urinous, in contrast to women typically giving it a \"Clean smelling\" description. Pregnant women find -rone in 1 mg/ml concentration to be extremely aversive. It got to the point where I was telling anyone who was visibly pregnant to not smell the samples I was experimenting with. Most of the other repeat were the same as others have reported in this forum: increased chattiness, friendly body movements, getting closer, initiating a glance/conversation/question.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2002, 07:15 PM
-rone to me feels big, strong, beneficent. Like ... like Archangel Michael. It\'s an extremely comforting presence.

DrSmellThis
11-07-2002, 11:37 PM
for the past 24 hours I have doubled my rone to good effect. In women, I have noticed an easier time flirting and more responsiveness, with no fear. More intimate upon approach. Same at a bar as at work. I was wearing perhaps equal rone/-none, and a bit more -nol, (with my usual 1 drop A1)though I didn\'t measure it. Very interesting. A very alpha friend of mine didn\'t like my smell, interestingly. Women seemed to like it.

AE\'s success is starting to make more sense.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-08-2002, 12:13 AM
They tend to stop being so annoying and just let me get on with my day. (At high dosages that is)

xxxPantero
11-08-2002, 07:47 AM
hmm...

so a -rone/-nol mix to get to know her, maybe adding a little -none for sexual undertones

and -none and -cops for sex enhancement

right?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-08-2002, 03:11 PM
If I ever brew a \"friendly\" perfume, I\'ll try something like 1none/2rone/3nol someday.

marv14yag
11-08-2002, 04:03 PM
Well, that would bel very intersting combination, it makes sense....However, in order to be \"friendly\" technically you would want only nol....

However, that is in the order of aggressiveness, less none, a little more rone, and even more nol

Bart

HB_88
11-08-2002, 08:51 PM
JVK and everyone:
If pregnancy affects a woman\'s perception of RONE, does her perception also vary with her monthly cycle (even if to a lesser extent)? Since SOE, which contains RONE, seems to work in almost all circumstances, I figure in any case the difference isn\'t as severe as with NONE. Right? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

HB_88
Hikita/ Banzai 88

jvkohl
11-08-2002, 10:03 PM
Perception most likely varied with menstrual cycle phase; we have discussed this previously on the Forum. Study details should parallell those with androstenone and androstenol in this regard, but I won\'t know for sure until the first part of next year.

HB_88
11-08-2002, 10:37 PM
Interesting. Sorry if my question was redundant. I re-read all posts in this thread, but (apparently) missed out on certain elements of the RONE back-story. Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

HB_88
Hikita/ Banzai 88

SonnyBlack
11-11-2002, 10:03 AM
im bumping this up to the top so more people can see it and so more people can post RONE related stories or hits...or just the effects they see while wearing it

SonnyBlack
11-11-2002, 11:02 AM
I also wanted to know this: Is Rone the pheromone that is most contained in male sweat???IS it the phero that is excreted by males through their sweat??because i think i remember reading something about this???

marv14yag
11-11-2002, 04:29 PM
Yes, it\'s in your sweat....Now, how much compared to the others, I do not know...However, maybe it\'s ONLY rone excreted and it TURNS into the other two, or just none, and rone nad nol are released, I don\'t know...I do know, however, that the androsterone is in dehydroepiaANDROSTERONE (DHEA) which, you can take..And, trust me..You\'ll smell it alright! lol

As far as what they do, this is what I have seem to know...

Rone = Non-sexual, however, you are a leader, you are not the BEST, in that, you are the strongest...However, yoiu are strong, but, it does not matter how strong you are for you, because you know how to work things different ways..That\'s why you are the leader, you know how to manipulate, lead, and you have strength at the same time..You are not the funniest, you aren\'t the strongest...But, you can use your abilities to survive more than anyone else (Here\'s an example...) Like the Jackie Chan cartoon...He\'s not the best...However, he uses what he DOES have, to survive, he uses the environment, tricks, deflections, etc, strategy...
You are not the biggest, however, you know how to use your ablities to make friends with the right people and use your environment to defeat even the BIGGEST of the alpha males...

None = Agressive, alpha male. You are the biggest, and the baddest mother f*cker...You are not the smartest, and you MAY not know how to use your abilities...After all, without strategy, brute strength is an empty threat.\" The alpha male does not stay around long...

Nol = You are not the biggest...And, you ALSO, do not know how to use your environment to your advantage, and lead, and make friends...However, you are funny, you are outgoing...You are the entertainer...You can make the opposite sex laugh at any time....However, by itself, nol may not be enough to seduce her, however, it may let her gaurd down.

Well, that\'s all I got...Rone SEEMS to be the best...But, on the other hand, maybe the girl wants the alpha male, or the funny guy, however, the Rone male may not be the biggest, and he may not be the funniest, however, he is ALWAYS the most seductive, for sure.

Bart

Whitehall
11-11-2002, 04:52 PM
Personally, I notice more aggressive reactions from other men when using products containing \'rone but that\'s not a control study by any means.

For example, with my father-in-law, a big alpha type, when I wear \'rone he really gets his dander up and we wind up yelling at each other. This weekend, I tried \'none and l;ot\'s of \'nol and he was a lamb.

marv14yag
11-11-2002, 04:58 PM
I thought RONE was not AGGRESSIVE....

I think it\'s like THIS...

When your father sees an ALPHA MALE...He shuts up, because he\'s afraid, that is how he reacts..However, it\'s someone who ISN\'T alpha male..He knows he can BEAT DOWN, he starts B*TCHING...Now, the reason why the none and the nol work is...Nol is..I am friendly, and none is...Yeah, I am FRIENDLY but, if you do something to screw up, I\'ll KILL YOU! That\'s what the none and nol combined is, I think.

Now, the rone...I think what HAPPENED is..Maybe the rone left it UNAFECTED? I know, when you are alpha male people want to challenge you, however, on the other hand, if you are alpha male, SOME people will shut up....I think, he\'s more of the I am not TOO alpha male, so, if you are smaller, I\'ll kill you, but if you are BIGGER, I\'ll be a coward....

Bart

Whitehall
11-11-2002, 10:35 PM
Bart,

No, you\'re wrong. Guess again.

Gerund
11-12-2002, 12:38 PM
I\'ve followed this thread with interest. By coincidence, I was wearing a spray of Perfect 10 and a couple dabs of Alter Ego last night at a civic club meeting. Both contain -rone, so this was the most -rone I\'d ever worn.

I definitely got attention from 4 women aged 35-45. Only one woman was overtly sexual, and she was the only single one, so I think she just hasn\'t been laid in a while, which would explain the sexual hit. She gave me the \'ol boobs-against-the-arm treatment, which I always enjoy.

The others just definitely kept their eyes focused on me, kept talking with me, found excuses to touch me. But the demeanor of all four was somehow calmer than I\'ve experienced with other phero preparations and combinations. They all seemed to be........\"content\"........is the best way to put it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

krtel
11-12-2002, 12:48 PM
Well, this doesen\'t necessarily say only *rone is responsible for this because you were wearing nol and none as well correct? So, it seems like the *rone ehanced the nol or none, at least it seems that way.

- Krish

Gerund
11-12-2002, 12:59 PM
Well, *chuckle*, I think that was my point...otherwise I\'d have talked about an experience wearing -rone only~

jvkohl
11-12-2002, 09:32 PM
Rone excretion is higher in men than women; and higher in heterosexual men than in homosexual men. Excretion means both in sweat and in urine. I don\'t know what the percentage of secretion is in sweat-as compared to components like -nol and none.

MaxiMog
11-13-2002, 09:13 AM
I read somewhere that there\'s A LOT more Rone than None in sweat

MaxiMog
11-13-2002, 12:28 PM
Or was it a lot more A1 than -none???

CptKipling
11-14-2002, 08:49 AM
I think it was A1